Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

deep dish peat moss posted:

Super high refresh rates always make me feel like I'm watching a soap opera

yeah same

it looks very tacky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

We all come from broken homes, broken hearts and broken bones (ken boooonneee)

deep dish peat moss

canyoneer posted:

competitive tetris gamer is happy that new tetris titles are bringing in a bigger, younger fanbase but is bothered that nobody seems to care about or respect the game's lore

"It's just not the Tetris I grew up with." said Roscoevich when asked about Tandy Corporation's decision to give the pieces backstories related to popular emojis.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Karate Bastard posted:

We all come from broken homes, broken hearts and broken bones (ken boooonneee)

the mic-ro-phone's connected to-the, Ken-Bone

Dip Viscous
the brown note but it's for visuals instead of audio

Karate Bastard

A bob ross painting that hits just the right visual cues to trigger absolutely violent emptying of the bowels in onlookers

Karate Bastard

Tragedy ensues when the protective blankets accidentally slip aside during transport to the Louvre

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Nov 4, 2021

Karate Bastard

For they didn't reach the loouvre in time, you see

Karate Bastard

Ah, you signed the agreement! How about if I *teleports behind you* counter sign it

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Having an ironic punishment that is solitary confinement in the sliding room from Jamiroquai's virtual insanity video clip

Hell or just living there

Jestery fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Nov 4, 2021

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Cars don't have a good designated way of signaling "I'm sorry" to another driver, so drivers in Germany have adopted the practice of using a short horn press for that purpose. They call it a "toot mir leid".

alnilam

Buttchocks posted:

Cars don't have a good designated way of signaling "I'm sorry" to another driver, so drivers in Germany have adopted the practice of using a short horn press for that purpose. They call it a "toot mir leid".

:dadjoke:

ty manifisto

Dip Viscous

Karate Bastard posted:

For they didn't reach the loouvre in time, you see

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Cthulhu's dorky little nephew with a propeller hat.

e: Shogzooky?

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Nov 5, 2021

Prurient Squid

Super Egoo. It's like the mood slime from Ghostbusters II but morally judgemental.

Twenty Four

Pouring one back in for a fake one.

biosterous

Twenty Four posted:

Pouring one back in for a fake one.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Prurient Squid posted:

Super Egoo. It's like the mood slime from Ghostbusters II but morally judgemental.

Finger Prince

My friend Jim Wong was telling me the most unbelievable story the other day. He said that when he drives to work, he never comes across a red light. Sometimes the light turns yellow, but he always gets through the intersection before it turns red. And he doesn't speed up, either. But where it gets weird is when he's driving with his wife, (Cindy Wong, by the way. Lovely lady) it's red lights all the way. He gets caught at every intersection. He can't explain it.

Karate Bastard

From drum'n'bass we got russian hardbass which then evolved into dumbass

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Finger Prince posted:

My friend Jim Wong was telling me the most unbelievable story the other day. He said that when he drives to work, he never comes across a red light. Sometimes the light turns yellow, but he always gets through the intersection before it turns red. And he doesn't speed up, either. But where it gets weird is when he's driving with his wife, (Cindy Wong, by the way. Lovely lady) it's red lights all the way. He gets caught at every intersection. He can't explain it.

Is the punchline that there is no 'wong turn' punchline? Or am I completely missing it? E: oh wait 2 wongs don't make a light???? lol if so

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Karate Bastard

Omfg ouch lol

Finger Prince

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Is the punchline that there is no 'wong turn' punchline? Or am I completely missing it? E: oh wait 2 wongs don't make a light???? lol if so

I said to him, "you know why, right? Two Wongs don't make a light"

biosterous

lmao that is good pun

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Finger Prince

Tyvm :haw:. I woke up for a pee in the middle of the night and my brain was like "Two Wongs don't make a light. I'll remember this for the morning, your job is to figure out the joke when you wake up".

Karate Bastard

Your mission should you choose to accept it, it said, and then the toilet paper caught on fire and I was like hey what the gently caress

Prurient Squid

Ditching the Forum before Cyrus the Expositor gets up to speak.

Heather Papps

hello friend

taylor swiftboating: the joke would be taylor swift lyrics about ex lovers being instead about political figures, but it's a little risky for byob so i'm not going to do it.

however i can not stop thinking about taylor swiftboating.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

If every movie were The Emperor's New Groove

Charlton Heston: (tangled in a net, surrounded by apes) No touchy!

alnilam

google THIS posted:

If every movie were The Emperor's New Groove

Charlton Heston: (tangled in a net, surrounded by apes) No touchy!

Not the same thing but now I'm imagining Cuzco and Austin Powers struttin around together. I feel like they would have good energy together

ty manifisto

Prurient Squid

The Trial of Bilbo Baggins.

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Dun dun

Prurient Squid

Law and Order: Special Hobbits Unit.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Prurient Squid posted:

In the shire, the hobbits are fed by two separate yet equally important breakfasts

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

edit ^^^ thats better

Prurient Squid posted:

I would watch this. Nothing but garden break ins and pipeweed violations. Driving donkeys while under the influence.

more falafel please

forums poster

canyoneer posted:

In the shire, the hobbits are fed by two separate yet equally important breakfasts

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

alnilam

canyoneer posted:

ty manifisto

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

canyoneer posted:

hehe

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

canyoneer posted:

outstanding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

canyoneer posted: