Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'm excited to be able to fly to Colorado and miss the Broncos game because I land basically when it's over. Yay work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

shyduck posted:

Also if they arbitrarily bench Wentz at this point I would imagine the Eagles will raise hell

Might not go anywhere but it might

Maybe don't agree to clauses like that if you don't want that to happen?

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
75% of the country gets to watch Cleveland and our run first offense play without our entire runningback room again.

Also small mercy from the injury gods as we seem to be getting our rookie LB back:

https://twitter.com/Jake_Trotter/status/1458467338773270530

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

HappyHippo posted:

Maybe don't agree to clauses like that if you don't want that to happen?
I agree, I'm just spitballing as to what might happen, reasonable or not

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Android Apocalypse posted:

Indy seems to win games in spite of Wentz.

He's quietly gone back to 2019 "okay" Wentz instead of 2020's complete dogshit version. I'm still glad he's off my team though.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

wilderthanmild posted:

75% of the country gets to watch Cleveland and our run first offense play without our entire runningback room again.

What ever will we do with only Johnson???

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

What ever will we do with only Johnson???

:schotty:

He's got a nice story and I hope he takes like 23 carries for 200 yards and 4 TDs and the Pats eat poo poo.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I hope Mac Jones eats poo poo after what happened last week. Do what ya gotta do Myles

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I'm excited to be able to fly to Colorado and miss the Broncos game because I land basically when it's over. Yay work!

Does your flight have wifi? I managed to watch the last bits of a Kraken game (albeit it had to buffer probably every 5-10 secs) on an airplane wifi once.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Clevelands third string RB would be the Ravens starter. Unless he fumbled then Harbaugh would bury him.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

Indy seems to win games in spite of Wentz.

He's been fine. Outside of the dumb plays in the Titans game, he's fine.

The biggest thing is that the Colts offensive line is healthy now so they can go back to giving JT the ball more and not have to rely on Wentz.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Lol @ North Wentzkota

Anyway who is this

https://twitter.com/MatthewColler/status/1458472822544678916?t=69Tj_n8QVWpirDbAwJuiSg&s=19

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

seiferguy posted:

Does your flight have wifi? I managed to watch the last bits of a Kraken game (albeit it had to buffer probably every 5-10 secs) on an airplane wifi once.

I will have to check on that. But that's an excellent idea and would go really well with my drinks.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I will have to check on that. But that's an excellent idea and would go really well with my drinks.

If the plane is larger than a regional jet it probably has satellite TV so you'll probably get a game and you might luck out.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Please god let it be cousins.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

3 DONG HORSE posted:

They're serving alcohol on flights again?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

As someone who just got over pneumonia a few weeks back, man does that knock you on your rear end for a few weeks.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Most airlines have wifi at a small fee, or can get it free if there's a promotion (i.e. T-mobile customers get free wifi on Alaska airlines flights).

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

They're serving alcohol on flights again?

Never really stopped, the issue is you're not allowed to take any alcohol yourself on and drink it. You can only legally drink what the flight attendants give you and they won't give you all that much.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

FizFashizzle posted:

Don't think so, apparently it was someone vaccinated

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

bad news for the cardinals

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

FizFashizzle posted:

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1458481071553716229

QIrk and Rodgers getting their horseshit warmed back up

Also lol the League is going to die on this hill

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1458484270423592968

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

hobbesmaster posted:

Never really stopped, the issue is you're not allowed to take any alcohol yourself on and drink it. You can only legally drink what the flight attendants give you and they won't give you all that much.

Nothing stopping you from getting wasted at an airport bar before boarding though!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1458482163658199049?t=AlOQotENPB8WNctvb9NPyg&s=19

"You guys want a sandwich or anything? We're already headed that way"

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

If the plane is larger than a regional jet it probably has satellite TV so you'll probably get a game and you might luck out.

Fingers crossed! I go from Burbank to Salt Lake then to Grand Junction so hopefully the 2nd hop has the horsey game.

seiferguy posted:

Most airlines have wifi at a small fee, or can get it free if there's a promotion (i.e. T-mobile customers get free wifi on Alaska airlines flights).

Here's to hoping :cheers:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's embarrassing how boring Greg Olsen is on commentary. There are flashes of personality occasionally, but he refuses to let it show.

Get stupid, Greg. Let it out.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The funniest Wentz outcome would be if the colts are eliminated while Wentz's playing percentage is still up in the air and he clearly fakes an injury to gently caress with the Eagles. Like sit on the sidelines in an elaborate fake full body cast while smoking and joking.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Shinjobi posted:

It's embarrassing how boring Greg Olsen is on commentary. There are flashes of personality occasionally, but he refuses to let it show.

Get stupid, Greg. Let it out.

Let him rap about his third leg imo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

hobbesmaster posted:

Interesting, I fly almost exclusively with Southwest and they don't offer alcohol, which probably stems from some drunk brokebrain starting poo poo with flight attendants once more people started flying again

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

seiferguy posted:

Nothing stopping you from getting wasted at an airport bar before boarding though!

FAA/TSA/whoever else blamed a lot of the assaults on crewmembers on this and got mad at airport authorities so the last time I flew there were giant signs about 2 drink maximums and taking alcohol outside of certain areas being strictly forbidden.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Let him rap about his third leg imo

:hmmyes: G-Reg or whatever name he used with the 7th Floor Crew needs to be allowed in the booth.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

Interesting, I fly almost exclusively with Southwest and they don't offer alcohol, which probably stems from some drunk brokebrain starting poo poo with flight attendants once more people started flying again

I just checked and Delta is offering alcohol on the first leg (500+ miles) but not the second leg (<500 miles). So I guess it depends on the length of the flight for them.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/jeffphowe/status/1458486779128975361?t=MLXdyEIx7DMu0hxQyvUUKQ&s=19

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

<500 miles may not have time to serve drinks.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

<500 miles may not have time to serve drinks.

That was my thinking as well

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Seahawks are the only team out of these that it would make sense for them to offer more than the veteran minimum / a longer than one season deal as they have a bit over $13 million in cap space. OBJ's contract with the Browns has offset language and they would owe him ~$4 million.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
If you have a short flight that isn't going to serve drinks just take some edibles before you go into the airport

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

AndrewP posted:

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1458440953975476224

Mina knows this sucks but is in a difficult position, obviously

I dunno, yeah a lawsuit and supporting evidence are biased but in my eyes there’s a world of difference between “agent/PR rep releases statement” and text messages and photos. Sure context and more detail can impact the interpretation of the latter, but the weight they carry on their own is pretty undeniable, especially when the context of Cook’s agent’s preemptive strike is now known. It just feels too much like pandering to those shitheads in the pursuit of an abstract and obfuscating idea of neutrality, which is exactly what Cook’s agent wanted in the first place!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1458491668211146757

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

A) Hopefully he's ok
B) Get ready to hear about this for the next forever from the anti-vaxxers
C) Covid Ravens might be back baby