Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

had a bunch of dreams lst night but only one was gaming related. i dreamed they found a new short story collection by nikolai gogol (ive never read anything by him ever) and one of them was about a couple who shouldnt have gotten together but did and everything they did fell apart because of it. like they turned on the garbage disposal and it exploded, they bought food from the store and it rotted away as soon as they touched it. then the story said EVEN THEIR VIDEO GAMES FELL APART and it cut to their son playing on the famicom and every game he played the main character would just lie on the ground and refuse to do anything. he played mario and he just did the tired mario pose from mario 64, he played dragon quest and erdrick curled up in a ball and refused to move, he played a game tht was clearly the toad with the long legs from that one meme and the toad stood there kicking the screen over and over and screaming. finally he played teenage mutant ninja turtles and leonardo was acting normal while the other three were super depressed, so the rest of the turtles kicked him out of the group forever. the kid started crying and turned off the famicom

Lol but the kid should be playing a Dendy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol but the kid should be playing a Dendy.

better question s how nikolai gogol knew what a famicom was

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

dreamt there was a wizard of oz arcade beat-em-up where you could play as dorothy / tinman / lion / scarecrow, except the scarecrow was mistranslated as "berserk elf"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt posted:

dreamt there was a wizard of oz arcade beat-em-up where you could play as dorothy / tinman / lion / scarecrow, except the scarecrow was mistranslated as "berserk elf"

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mbt posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mbt posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mbt posted:

lmao

wanna play that game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This berserk elf is done loving around.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I'm melting, I'm melting, ooh what a world, what a world, bury me with my money.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

too much to quote lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

symbolic posted:

too much to quote lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao at everything

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This berserk elf is done loving around.

Lol

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

symbolic posted:

too much to quote lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao god

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

holy poo poo

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol but wishing it was Mike Matei’s much subtler and more honed portrayal.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmfao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol