Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Great White Hope!
Nov 12, 2006

Thanks for the :10bux:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib_Crusher
Dec 6, 2018
:five:

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!
i hope the forums on the other side are just as dead and gay

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

LadyAmbien posted:

Guys, I just want you to remember while posting, if you are about to write something mean about him that one day my daughter will be old enough to Google this thread and her older sisters already are.

Please try to be kind. This was their father. No matter what my relationship was to him or with him, this was their Daddy and they are hurting.

I recognize that I have said unkind things out of anger about Rich and our relationship on here in the past, so I get the hypocrisy in me saying this.

ok but in fairness considering the website and articles Rich created this is definitely how he would have wanted to be eulogized

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

rip Richard I met you at GoonCon 2004 when I was high as poo poo on ecstasy. you were an rear end

Tiresias
Feb 28, 2002

All that lives lives forever.
A DOOM HOUSE?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I keep trying to think of what to say and as a child of domestic abuse, I just keep laughing really loving hard.

E: I, too, hope the kids are okay but I'm glad he can't hurt them or anyone else anymore. Abusers blow.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Lowtax was a lot of things and most of them were bad but he did one good thing and that's create the community I've been a member of for more than half my life. He also made a lot of very weird Facebook comments on my posts and hit on my now-fiancee while drunk so, there's that.

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Drug Free Since: Lunch
2003 SA forum terms of service contractually obligate me to post “RIP” in this thread when it was posted

but I’m not gonna do it

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

LadyAmbien posted:

Guys, I just want you to remember while posting, if you are about to write something mean about him that one day my daughter will be old enough to Google this thread and her older sisters already are.

Please try to be kind. This was their father. No matter what my relationship was to him or with him, this was their Daddy and they are hurting.

I recognize that I have said unkind things out of anger about Rich and our relationship on here in the past, so I get the hypocrisy in me saying this.

ok. i take back my mean posts. i'm sorry.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
hosed up if true

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Imagine getting outlived by Moot.

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

ebaum, it's safe to return from your sworld

somebody has probably made this joke already, in which case, gently caress you

johnhawks
Dec 17, 2005

The Internet, ipso facto, is INNOCENT!
drat rip also lol

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
If he's dead it's good, but I'll also need more than one guy saying he is to believe it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://twitter.com/JucheMane/status/1458619402635644928?s=20

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /
I wonder which subforums are available in the hell version of something awful.

trashy owl
Aug 23, 2017

can’t believe i’m posting in gbs but i’m glad he can’t beat any more women :shobon:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Dead House

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Doltos posted:

Lowtax made this website and years later it exposed me to a Bust Rodd post gently caress you Lowtax I hope you burn

lmao ha ha gotcha bitch

Hang out with any clowns lately?

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted
Logging in one last time to post in this thread, for the historical record.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Death by misadventure?

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

goon pilgrimage to the strip mall office where that one goon showed up and found him completely passed out that one time

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
WATCH BUSH START A WAR

ThaddeusBandido
Nov 3, 2010
didn't even loving lower the taxes

e: first post in a decade and i'm here to say
richey k blew in a major way

ThaddeusBandido fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Nov 11, 2021

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:
No way am I not posting in this thread.

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

o dang

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

prahanormal posted:

I wonder which subforums are available in the hell version of something awful.

DPPH

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

AutoArgus posted:

Goddamn Lowtax aged *fast* towards the end. Nothing quite compares to an internet induced deathspiral I guess.

seriously dude was aging like a year a week

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Lowtax is dead. Don't know how to feel about that, but my condolences go out to his friends and family.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
good to see the old goat man

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Unexpected news. Not shocking or surprising news. But unexpected.

Suffragette
Oct 7, 2003

RIP Rich

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Wow, taxman was not the best person but he did give me the experience of SA and for that I am grateful. My heart goes out to his family.

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
rest in piss, poo poo man

emelianenko
Mar 17, 2006

the best nipple
will this make the frontpage imo

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.

lmao

Nitnen
Jul 29, 2011
drat i guess now i can really give up hope of there ever being another jeffk update

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

rest in piss