Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

SavageMessiah posted:

Tag yourself, I'm the wiggly leopard in the background on the right.

Or the no-neck one in the middle?! I can't decide

Tiny black headed cat is mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Uganda Loves Me posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRWa6S9ZVQk

Sasha's a yellow-naped amazon parrot. She's about 20 years old. She'll repeatedly say "I love you" right up until she bites a chunk out of your hand. She's had beautiful plumage her whole life, but she started chewing on her right leg recently, exposing the down feathers. She's not my bird, and her owner works out of town most of the time. I'm trying to socialize her more, but she's awfully scary for a creature who only weighs one pound.

She loves movement and loud noises. I was sure to put her in the travelling cage before pushing it into position, as she loves riding around in it. She cheers, whistles, and does flips on the side of the cage when it's in motion. Trash day is especially exciting for her. I open the blinds so she can see me breaking down cardboard boxes before I recycle them. She watches intently and makes happy noises.

Toby makes a guest appearance!

Sasha remembers being a dinosaur. And Toby is an excellent little hound, tell him hi from me.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I'm the gourds.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I'm scared.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sigher posted:

I'm sacred.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
I'm the normal looking lion slowly walking away into the shadows.

:yikes:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
You're telling me two random people who took pictures together ended up married? That's amazing, im in tears

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Collapsing Farts posted:

You're telling me two random people who took pictures together ended up married? That's amazing, im in tears

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_five#Too_slow

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Proposal Prank Goes Too Far

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

https://twitter.com/DorsaAmir/status/1454822232463593472

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

I'd play that drinking game.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Squid Game sequel looking promising.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I get angry every time I see this because skipping "in the middle" completely destroys the meter :arghfist:

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

So now I need a Liquor Command Tool in my life.

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal
So that crazy animal picture I posted earlier is by Peter Klucik. There's more but it's hard to find high res versions of them. I like this one:

ULTRACHONKER

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

killer crane posted:

Squid Game sequel prequel looking promising.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Captain Hygiene posted:

I get angry every time I see this because skipping "in the middle" completely destroys the meter :arghfist:

You go "Up high, in the middle, down low, to slow"? What kind of bullshit is that? Nobody actually does that. Maybe you should read the directions again.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Atticus_1354 posted:

You go "Up high, in the middle, down low, to slow"? What kind of bullshit is that? Nobody actually does that. Maybe you should read the directions again.

I am legally required to inform you that you are now my posting enemy

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Captain Hygiene posted:

That's last guy who was as wrong as you and started a war was Bush. That's the kind of company you will keep in hell.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Atticus_1354 posted:

I see the short bus kids didn't get the memo that it's "up high, down low, in the middle, too slow". In the middle is palms up at waist height, which appears easy to hit, but allows you to straighten your elbows as they swing downwards, which causes them to miss.

McGavin fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Nov 11, 2021

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

Atticus_1354 posted:

Christ how hard is this, it's:

Give me five!
Up high!
Down low --
-- too slow!

BigHandsVince
Mar 30, 2007
Mamma Mia, my hands are huge!

Gimme 5,
At the side,
Up above - you're in love,
Down below - you're too slow......

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

BigHandsVince posted:

Gimme 5,
At the side,

:wtc: is this side poo poo? Your hands too big to give fives to the normal kids so you just sat by yourself making up your own weird games or what? :dafuq:

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

BigHandsVince posted:

Gimme 5,
At the side,

I want to publicly apologize to Captain Hygiene for my earlier comments. This is actually the worst way to do it.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

crusty posted:

Give me five!
Up high!
Down low --
-- too slow!

this is the correct sequence of events and anything else is just heresy

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Captain Hygiene posted:

The two people in this 2021 posting war ended up getting married

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/gl7Kon4.mp4

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

From the OSHA thread

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

From the idiots on social media thread, there's a dog breed derail so maybe don't go in there right now, but I had to share this vid.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

-Zydeco- posted:

From the OSHA thread

for a certain kind of child this is like a personal encounter with the divine.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/VeraDrew22/status/1458509297768226819

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen

https://twitter.com/thegallowboob/status/1457417464900247552?s=21

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/RealSardonicus/status/1457017620780158988

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

na naa na na na na na na na na nana nana nana naa...

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

crusty posted:

Give me five!
Up high!
Down low --
-- too slow!

The people who add "middle" to high fiving are like the ones who add "gun" to rock, paper, scissors.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

It's been a solid day and I'm still angry at people who play the high-five prank while bumbling around with no concept of making it into a cute rhyming scheme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

-Zydeco- posted:

From the OSHA thread

My wife who has to run an excavator sometimes at work just confirmed that doing stuff like this makes the workers day just as much as it makes the kids day.