Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

He’s a big dingus who constantly fell out with good players, got to lean on advantages over other clubs Pep could only dream about, and worst of all demanded the club appoint David Moyes and for that alone he cannot have the top spot

Moyes, who’s proven to be actually good, and had a better record than most of their other managers since anyway.
Edwards was the cancer that hosed Man Utd for a decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
He was still an incredible manager but stupid ol’ Wengy was revolutionary and deserves the top spot, and I say this as someone who laughed at him a lot the final 5 years

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

wooger posted:

Moyes, who’s proven to be actually good, and had a better record than most of their other managers since anyway.
Edwards was the cancer that hosed Man Utd for a decade.

Moyes owns but was never going to survive there with what they wanted of him (wanted him to use Fergie’s staff and turned on him when he didn’t, weird transfer policies, general shitfuckery)

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
Fergie was definitely top 10.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

He was still an incredible manager but stupid ol’ Wengy was revolutionary and deserves the top spot, and I say this as someone who laughed at him a lot the final 5 years

Couldn't handle a zipper, can't be #1

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

If Big Sam was born in Spain then you would all be including him in this.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Brendan Rodgers posted:

If Big Sam was born in Spain then you would all be including him in this.

Dos Big Sam Miguels por favour

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Mrenda posted:

Dos Big Sam Miguels por favour

475 ml of your finest blanco, por favor

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
BREAKING: Premier League doing a minute's silence due to Lowtax's death. More to come.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Weaponized Cum posted:

BREAKING: Premier League doing a minute's silence due to Lowtax's death. More to come.

Who had lowtax getting sacked this month?

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Surprised to see Aaron Ramsey didn't score recently to precede this news

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Vinestalk posted:

Surprised to see Aaron Ramsey didn't score recently to precede this news

If only he could get off the bench he would have

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1458737050455351296?s=20

bold it

Andoman
Nov 7, 2021

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

T Bowl posted:

If only he could get off the bench he would have

Allegedly coming back to the PL in January - good thing , those benches will need warming up that time of the year.

Andoman
Nov 7, 2021

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi
I think it will be interesting to seer how Stevie G gets on in the PL. If he is really on a path to be Klopp's successor then he needs a decent team in the PL to get some more experience.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Honestly didn't think he'd take a job in the prem unless everything somehow fell into place for him to manage Liverpool when klopp quits

They play Liverpool at Anfield next month and I'm not sure whether it'd be funnier for them to get a last minute winner and for him to do the shoulder shrugging 'celebrating by not celebrating' thing or give a Jose ear cup at the kop followed by an optional knee slide

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

the sex ghost posted:

Honestly didn't think he'd take a job in the prem unless everything somehow fell into place for him to manage Liverpool when klopp quits

They play Liverpool at Anfield next month and I'm not sure whether it'd be funnier for them to get a last minute winner and for him to do the shoulder shrugging 'celebrating by not celebrating' thing or give a Jose ear cup at the kop followed by an optional knee slide

Be funnier if Villa hosed off forever tbh

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Plenty of compo money to spend on players in January though. Every cloud

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Plenty of compo money to spend on players in January though. Every cloud

Realistically it’s gonna go on getting someone else in. Van Brockhorst seems the early favourite and my 90’s nostalgia says it’s a good idea, but I imagine Wilson will have a few candidates to sift through.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Also how much of the Grealish money is knocking about and how would Villa fans like a striker with a spectacular disciplinary record?

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

the sex ghost posted:

Maybe he’ll fall on his rear end.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

the sex ghost posted:

Klopp is going to gently caress his rear end and make him humble

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Total Meatlove posted:

Also how much of the Grealish money is knocking about and how would Villa fans like a striker with a spectacular disciplinary record?

God, I would love to see him in the Premier League.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Mickolution posted:

God, I would love to see him in the Premier League.

I’ve never known a striker to use their arse as much. Or lose their head, but that’s improved.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://mobile.twitter.com/04Ess11/status/1458750375641636866?s=20

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Haha loving hell. Even if it goes tits up it would have all been worth it for this.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Total Meatlove posted:

They spent it all and more.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
https://twitter.com/Zafarcakes/status/1458792151446433793

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
I love it, LOVE it!!!

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
that tartan carpet tho

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

£25m it is

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

paddyboat posted:

that tartan carpet tho

Thats paint my dude.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Shrapnig posted:

Nah, we spent about £85m on Buendia, Bailey and Ings. Young was free.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

Frankston posted:

Nah, we spent about £85m on Buendia, Bailey and Ings. Young was free.

There is the possibility that they had money to spend anyway, and haven’t touched the Grealish money.

Owners are rich, they can afford to spend anyway.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

wooger posted:

There is the possibility that they had money to spend anyway, and haven’t touched the Grealish money.

Owners are rich, they can afford to spend anyway.

Yup, third fourth richest owners in the league behind Chelsea, man city and Newcastle. Gerrard will be backed.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

CyberPingu posted:

Thats paint my dude.

we’re gonna have to agree to disagree, because no one that obsessed with football / drunk would have time to paint that pattern over their entire house

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

paddyboat posted:

we’re gonna have to agree to disagree, because no one that obsessed with football / drunk would have time to paint that pattern over their entire house

Why would they bother painting a pattern when they can just buy tartan paint?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

paddyboat posted:

goddamnedtwisto posted:

It's this

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Scotland truly is the land of innovation and invention :scotland:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

This seems like it could be a useful image to store away for a rainy day

https://twitter.com/FollowMeltdowns/status/1458843973255155713