Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

Batterypowered7 posted:

I bet he was playing Doomfist.

And dey say Lowtax is dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
I'm currently in staggering pain from health issues but I feel that I need to comment for posterity.

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Heath posted:

It looked bad at the time tbh

Yeah I was as edgy and nihilistic as any goon when that went down and even I thought it was a step too far.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Hey buddy what’s up

hey whats up. i should say hi more lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Batterypowered7 posted:

I bet he was playing Doomfist.

He claimed to main Reinhardt.

aphid
Sep 9, 2001
Blank space
Holy poo poo some of you are disgusting ghouls.

He was a smart and funny guy who made a great website and forums back in the day when there was really nothing else like it at the time. His platform gave me years of laughs and I am grateful to him for that. I couldn't care less about his personal life but I'm sure he had his issues like everyone does. I'm too old to keep up with this website anymore but from what I've sparingly seen of him when I've thought "I wonder what this person is up to", he seemed like a great dad. Just like someone you haven't talked to or seen in ages but are still glad they're still around, his presence will be missed by at least myself.

Goodbye Lowtax

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

GolfHole posted:

jeez theres a lot of people posting itt, did someone die or something

Kirk "Goatse" Johnson might have died, or might not have, depending on which poster you believe. hosed up if true.

SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp
Well poo poo..I'm beginning to feel like I have wasted the last 20 odd years of my life.

LibbyM
Dec 7, 2011

If I can make a sappy sincere post: I haven't posted on something awful in an extremely long time. Just kind of moved on I guess. But I absolutely love the energy of this thread. Missed this.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Hedrigall posted:

just DM me your fursuit pics and twitter handles fam :h:

Just post them in the lowtax memorial thread you cowards

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

aphid posted:

He was a smart and funny guy who made a great website and forums back in the day when there was really nothing else like it at the time. His platform gave me years of laughs and I am grateful to him for that. I couldn't care less about his personal life but I'm sure he had his issues like everyone does. I'm too old to keep up with this website anymore but from what I've sparingly seen of him when I've thought "I wonder what this person is up to", he seemed like a great dad. Just like someone you haven't talked to or seen in ages but are still glad they're still around, his presence will be missed by at least myself.

Goodbye Lowtax

he beat women

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

aphid posted:

he seemed like a great dad.

Oh boy are you in for a fun surprise!

Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

Attack monkey! Monkey attack!

staberind posted:

kiwifarms, yet another site that jerks off to whatever goons are doing and fails to dox us usually, for whatever dumb reason, is presently gloating. and screens of this thread are probably popping up, I'd keep stuff for another thread.

Honestly that is a good point lmao

I think they briefly had their sights on me for a moment based on something else I was involved in years ago. Its kinda pathetic that they are still at it.

Hedrigall posted:

just DM me your fursuit pics and twitter handles fam :h:

I don't have DMs, I was too cheap to spend the money :c

pblol
Jun 27, 2008

aphid posted:

Goodbye Lowtax

Sounds like you're more of a furry than a monster girl is what I'm hearing here.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

aphid posted:

Goodbye Lowtax

So have you beaten more or less women than lowtax

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Shame Boy posted:

Kirk "Goatse" Johnson might have died, or might not have, depending on which poster you believe. hosed up if true.

i know printergoon died :smith:

e: or at least someone here said that

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

aphid posted:

Goodbye Lowtax

Dude was hilarious twenty years ago but he decayed into a lazy wife-beating dimwit. Mourn his decay into worthlessness and the many opportunities he missed on that path.

Macropiper
Feb 11, 2007

Pillbug
I guess he did play an integral role in making internet culture what it is, but he was also a wife beating piece of poo poo.

Maybe his family will flush his ashes in the most disgusting public toilet they can easily get to. It would be an appropriate end to the matter.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

aphid posted:

Goodbye Lowtax
i dont think beating your wife is what great dads do

also yourre a 2001 regdate. you absolutely joined in on goon mockery of dudes who died. thats the culture lowtax encouraged. 9/11 was the funniest thing on the site for over a decade. im not even making a moral judgment on that but how is it suddenly off limits now that hes on the receiving end of it

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lowtax created the internet as we know it

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

pblol posted:

Sounds like you're more of a furry than a monster girl is what I'm hearing here.

Laf Without Ceasing
Aug 15, 2002
I think I poo poo on Richard in some custom Duke Nukem map once and he invited me to the forums

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Filthy Haiku posted:

I'm currently in staggering pain from health issues but I feel that I need to comment for posterity.

lol

You outlived lowtax so you have that going for you :shobon:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Laf Without Ceasing posted:

I think I poo poo on Richard in some custom Duke Nukem map once and he invited me to the forums
weird that sounds like more of an axemaniac thing

pliable
Sep 26, 2003

this is what u get for "180 x 180 avatars"

this is what u fucking get u bithc
Fun Shoe

aphid posted:

Goons are gonna goon, dude.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

can't believe i have to pay higher taxes now

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

actually its Queer to jack off to the sexy zootopia rabbit

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

aphid posted:

I couldn't care less about his personal life but I'm sure he had his issues like everyone does.

he seemed like a great dad.

:laffo: :laffo: :laffo:

Arcon posted:

rest in piss lowtax but thanks for the forums

This.

VextheGrey
Dec 3, 2000

"No, Sasquatch! NOOOOO!!"
Weird.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

Marxalot posted:

You outlived lowtax so you have that going for you :shobon:

Chronic inflammation sucks but I'm actually in good health otherwise.

Also this just in: I'm gay.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Like OK, thanks Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka for creating a wonderful place on the internet where fuckups like me can congregate and talk about whatever bullshit comes to mind, but you still suck for being a domestic abuser and shitass father.

Every human contains multitudes or something like that. I wish he could've lived long enough to turn himself around.

no more books
Aug 4, 2011
Hello SA is laissez faire still around

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Sard posted:

they're not discount, they're deluxe

You have been rewarded. Stupid newbie no more.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Lowtax created the internet as we know it

And for that he will be forever devoured by demons in the lowest circle of hell

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!
I used to think Lowtax was really cool in the early to mid 00s, kinda like an older brother who has an old muscle car and buys you a beer sometimes. Then he progressively stopped being funny and well, we know what happened next.

In any case, something is lost now, and also gained. Kinda like what parents feel when they children tell them they know Santa is not real, even though they knew they've known for a while and just played along. The forums persisted despite Lowtax being outed as an abuser, but now we have to go on without him.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Dongicus posted:

lol

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

ITT: old goons who for some reason feel morally superior after having a mid-life 'reawakening'

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Wearing My Fursuit is Praxis

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i know printergoon died :smith:

e: or at least someone here said that

Printergoon lives still, I know this in my heart. As surely as that half asian dude in china thread married his one true love Chaoshan Girl, Printer Goon found a woman with a house full of toner and nothing to use it on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Dongicus posted:

i dont care if people do or dont jack off to the zootopia rabbit and i dont care if people post about it in this thread cause this thread is for loling into the void but whenever someone posts 'furries are masters of consent' my skin crawls