Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

I'm so sorry LadyAmbien. Lowtax was a piece of poo poo right to the end. You deserve happiness, and I hope you and the kids find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i guess i already knew lowtax's mum was a piece of work after hearing she helped stage fake lowtax is in hospital send money photos!!

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

LadyAmbien posted:

I have been sitting for hours debating whether or not to disclose this, and I feel like it's something I do need to get off of my chest.
Frankly, I'm tried of being quiet. I've mostly had to stay quiet for years about things happening behind the scenes. I've held things inside so long and so hard my chest physically hurt the same way it is now.

I considered not sharing this out of respect for Rich's parents and sister, but after thinking on the incredibly vitriolic wall of text Rich's Mother sent to me this morning, saying upon many other things, that his blood is on my hands, I need to share it to regain some sense of control over what's taken place in the past 48 hours.

Yesterday I recieved a divorce ruling that would help me and my daughter stay in our home in Canada and allow me to provide a good life for her as well as pay back numerous debts that had accrued during the past two years when I was receiving $350 a month in child support.

In the divorce ruling the judge found that Rich had willfully spent down the martial fund, confirmed his treatment of me was Domestic Violence and put together a plan to pay for the attorney fees etc. He would still retain custody settled on previously in mediation. He was due to get our daughter for Christmas.

An hour later I was contacted by my attorney who informed me that Rich had shot himself earlier in the morning.

So. There it is.
His other ex and I got to tell our children that their father died without saying goodbye to them, or that he loved them, or to my knowledge, left a note for them.

If you've made it this far thank you for giving me space to let this go so I know longer have to hold onto it.

Sorry for all you've been through. Words won't make it better, but thank you for keeping us updated nonetheless. Vent as much as you need.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

It's kinda weird that this stupid website opened up a whole world for me and I met a lot of really cool people through it, but it was founded and for years run by a total scumbag.

so long and thanks for all the shitposts, shitlord.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Shame Boy posted:

Serious talk I have 3 different people on my steam friends list who are dead in real life and I don't know what to do about it

do whatever makes you feel better, tbh. assuming you were on good terms with them, it's probably what they would've wanted. and if you weren't on good terms, then it's not like what they would've wanted got more or less relevant because they died.

Spergin Morlock posted:

he also had a bunch of ants in his apartment

this is multiple weird former-game-journalist gamergate fuckers though

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

LadyAmbien posted:

I have been sitting for hours debating whether or not to disclose this, and I feel like it's something I do need to get off of my chest.
Frankly, I'm tried of being quiet. I've mostly had to stay quiet for years about things happening behind the scenes. I've held things inside so long and so hard my chest physically hurt the same way it is now.

I considered not sharing this out of respect for Rich's parents and sister, but after thinking on the incredibly vitriolic wall of text Rich's Mother sent to me this morning, saying upon many other things, that his blood is on my hands, I need to share it to regain some sense of control over what's taken place in the past 48 hours.

Yesterday I recieved a divorce ruling that would help me and my daughter stay in our home in Canada and allow me to provide a good life for her as well as pay back numerous debts that had accrued during the past two years when I was receiving $350 a month in child support.

In the divorce ruling the judge found that Rich had willfully spent down the martial fund, confirmed his treatment of me was Domestic Violence and put together a plan to pay for the attorney fees etc. He would still retain custody settled on previously in mediation. He was due to get our daughter for Christmas.

An hour later I was contacted by my attorney who informed me that Rich had shot himself earlier in the morning.

So. There it is.
His other ex and I got to tell our children that their father died without saying goodbye to them, or that he loved them, or to my knowledge, left a note for them.

If you've made it this far thank you for giving me space to let this go so I know longer have to hold onto it.

This says it all, really. Sorry for all the poo poo you had to deal with.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

anime was right posted:

Im genuinely sorry for what you have had to go through and if theres any place we can safely donate to help your family through this please let us know.

I appreciate this and all the other kind comments like this.

There is a stickied post in GBS called For the Children with a link to the GFM where any money raised will be split between the girls and used for their care, any counseling costs and future education funds. .

https://www.gofundme.com/f/helping-a-friend-in-hiding

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
So long man, wish you had more opportunities to improve your mental health, if only for your kids.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

There is nothing but my condolences for you and your kin. Live well and long, and say whatever you need.

DeusModus
Nov 25, 2003

I am not Ben Affleck.

Shame Boy posted:

Serious talk I have 3 different people on my steam friends list who are dead in real life and I don't know what to do about it

I have a few dead friends on my Steam list.
I still send them messages from time to time, or share things with them that I think they'd like.
I like to imagine their ghosts turning on their computers and seeing the dumb poo poo I continue to share with them and they go "heh".
Or whatever it is that ghosts do.

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

LadyAmbien posted:

So. There it is.

Jesus...

What a waste. I am so sorry.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

holy poo poo

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
what an incredible rear end in a top hat, gently caress

FrothyDawg
May 24, 2002

please immediately set
about creating my robot whores, tia Science
:roboluv:

LadyAmbien posted:

An hour later I was contacted by my attorney who informed me that Rich....

Holy poo poo... I'm so sorry.

FrothyDawg fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Nov 11, 2021

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

LadyAmbien posted:

So. There it is.

the thread should be about this post

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

golly, im sorry

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I am so loving sorry you've had to go through all of this.

SillyEnglishPigDog
Feb 16, 2012

Now go away before I taunt you a second time! :arghfist:

LadyAmbien posted:

So. There it is.

Jesus. My condolences to you and your kids.

obithrawn
Apr 22, 2003

I'm so sorry LadyAmbien I hope you can find peace as time passes. My heart goes out to the people this affected.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

frogge posted:

It's kinda weird that this stupid website opened up a whole world for me and I met a lot of really cool people through it, but it was founded and for years run by a total scumbag.

name a massively popular website that isn't run by scumbags

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Excels posted:

Something Awful, now.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

LadyAmbien posted:

So. There it is.

drat, I'm sorry you guys had to go through all of that. :(

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LadyAmbien posted:

So. There it is.

jesus gently caress this is somehow worse than any of my guesses

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

LadyAmbien posted:

I appreciate this and all the other kind comments like this.

There is a stickied post in GBS called For the Children with a link to the GFM where any money raised will be split between the girls and used for their care, any counseling costs and future education funds. .

https://www.gofundme.com/f/helping-a-friend-in-hiding

Thank you, donated

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i made a thing while i was probated lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DrunkMidget
May 29, 2003
'Shag'd Wo'bram?" -Borra

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Something Awful, now.

They said massively popular.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
lowtax made it his quest to become the biggest piece of poo poo in his world, and succeeded

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

RIP Richie "Dick" Kyanke, creator of QAnon. Legend :pray:

Nitnen
Jul 29, 2011

I'm so sorry, you and your daughter deserve the world

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

LadyAmbien posted:

So. There it is.

I hope everything works out well for you and your daughter.

Stitch
Aug 2, 2000

If it wasn't for bad judgement, I'd have none at all
Fun Shoe

There’s so little I can possibly do, and so much I feel for you.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

CLAM DOWN posted:

I'm so sorry LadyAmbien. Lowtax was a piece of poo poo right to the end. You deserve happiness, and I hope you and the kids find it.

Took the words right out of my mouth. gently caress you, Lowtax. You were terrible at everything right to the goddamn end.

icicle bob
Mar 14, 2008

My name is Gato/I have metal joints/Beat me up/And earn fifteen silver points!
Lmao

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

hbag posted:

Shut the gently caress up hbag

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

hbag posted:

I made fun of you for making it in this very thread, while you were probated

pliable
Sep 26, 2003

this is what u get for "180 x 180 avatars"

this is what u fucking get u bithc
Fun Shoe

Bloody Pom posted:

what you say!

e: gently caress i'm internet-old

you have no chance to survive make your time

e: gently caress i missed like 5 pages oh well gently caress the police

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Of course it was suicide. It's been suicide, in slow motion, for 20 years.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Oh poo poo, had the reply sitting too long and missed LA's post. God drat. Sorry y'all been going through that, hopefully there is some closure and peace to be had now.

Excels posted:

got me there

pixelizedpope
Jul 11, 2006
dang rip I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Shame Boy posted:

I made fun of you for making it in this very thread, while you were probated