Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

I have something for youuuuuuu
https://youtu.be/ew5FESnSu-0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
I feel like I've seen that Wolfman Jack arcade game somewhere, but I don't think I've ever played it.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

I think I had this as a kid:

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Nov 9, 2021

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Snowy posted:

Wolfman Jack was all over the place for a while there

Boomers have been out of ideas for decades

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Lol Wolfman got famous because he transmitted from a massively overpowered AM station that reached most of the country, and would have been crazy illegal except is was right across the Mexican border.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Remulak posted:

Lol Wolfman got famous because he transmitted from a massively overpowered AM station that reached most of the country, and would have been crazy illegal except is was right across the Mexican border.

They have an imitator doing Wolfman Jack shows on one of my local stations. It's one of the least funny things I've ever heard. I have to imagine the originals were at least a little better.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

:same:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Remulak posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy9FkAXMBfk

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

:horsedrugs: ought to cure that.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I5tSLYEDU8

This tale was written by a madman.

Edit:

quote:

Turbo-Teen: "But our story stays between us, right kids?"

Mexican children: "Yes, Turbo-Teen!"

That's the closing line of that episode!

So yeah, just a pretty no-frills, straight-forward storyline with nary a gimmick in sight.

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Nov 11, 2021

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Ah the golden days of the happy hobo

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

So apparently you aren't supposed to post nudity or hatespeech to imgur, which uh, Easyriders have a decent amount of and let's be honest the nudity and documenting gross nazi poo poo is half the lurid appeal.

I don't want to mess up the imgur upload with the SA app (I don't know how that poo poo works) and other image hosting sites seem...not efficient.

Any recommendations?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

AKZ posted:

So apparently you aren't supposed to post nudity or hatespeech to imgur, which uh, Easyriders have a decent amount of and let's be honest the nudity and documenting gross nazi poo poo is half the lurid appeal.

Really? It seems full of nudity.

:nws:https://imgur.com/t/nude:nws:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

AKZ posted:

I don't want to mess up the imgur upload with the SA app (I don't know how that poo poo works) and other image hosting sites seem...not efficient.

Any recommendations?

Really? I posted a ton of 50's and 60's "gentlemen's magazines" using imgur, and those had way more weird softcore nudity than Easyriders.

Man, I hope that stuff doesn't get deleted. I don't think I have those scans backed up anywhere.

I don't use the SA app, so I don't have any recommendations about that. Good luck!

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Nov 11, 2021

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Huh, well the hell with it. More grody Easyriders incoming.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

AKZ posted:

You can upload to imgur without signing in to the site. Maybe that will help? Then again, maybe it won't!

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

AKZ posted:

Just make sure you aren't "submitting to gallery" or whatever they call it. I think it's the default option on the app and maybe the website.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
You're not supposed to "share to imgur" unless you tag it adult. What you put in your gallery is of no concern to them.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I always think of this Upright Citizens Brigade skit when I hear of Wolfman Jack. Also American Graffiti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XDeXfGHXfw

As soon as you posted the first Wolfman Jack image I instantly heard "Awoo, Wolfman Jack says someone's at the door"

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Cobalt-60 posted:

You're not supposed to "share to imgur" unless you tag it adult. What you put in your gallery is of no concern to them.

You can also link and host to private galleries and it is also of no concern.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Huh, interesting. I've searched in the awful app thread and looked around, but still don't fully get how the insert imgur image option works for the android awful app. I don't see any options to have it send to specific galleries. Is there something obvious I'm missing before I ask in the app thread?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I use the desktop version for everything, even when I phone-post (which is what I've been reduced to since July 2020), so I don't know anything about any of the apps. Sorry!

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

AKZ posted:

Huh, interesting. I've searched in the awful app thread and looked around, but still don't fully get how the insert imgur image option works for the android awful app. I don't see any options to have it send to specific galleries. Is there something obvious I'm missing before I ask in the app thread?

I didn't even realize the Awful app could upload straight to imgur. You should be good, it's only an option if you're using the imgur site or app.

Have you had things deleted?

Edit: if you WANT to use private galleries, you will need to use the imgur site or app. But it's better to just embed all images in your post here anyway.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Nothing deleted, but more interested in where images handled that way go. Like, is there just some weird compendium of goon pictures on imgur somewhere that were all uploaded using the app?

:iiam:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The awful app is a godsend but the image upload is a total crapshoot in my experience, I get errors constantly.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Just want to say "Thank You" for posting those old Halloween decorations from my childhood.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I have at least a hundred more pics of vintage Halloween decorations. I'll probably stick everything in a single thread when I get a chance. I love looking at that crap!

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Smik posted:

Just want to say "Thank You" for posting those old Halloween decorations from my childhood.

Absolutely, they are amazing and some of the most nostalgia inducing stuff I’ve seen in a while

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Nov 13, 2021

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

I'll be honest, I thought this was just a thing in Toy Story 3. Didn't spark any memories, so I just rolled with it.