Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

Eh, it's the end of the year. An artist taking a month off (sorta-kinda, I know he'll still be working on the comic) for Christmas is no big deal.

He owes us nothing so any pacing choices he wants are good for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I have had no idea what the gently caress the next page could be for over a year, and in a really fun way

guy can take all the god damned time he needs

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Jagganoth is explicitly the (or a?) wheel turning king in the comic, just... maybe not in the Buddhist sense. Meanwhile, Zoss has told Allison that the master of the wheel cannot breaks it and he basically needs her to not just turn into another King of Swords like him.

Jagganoth thinks Jagganoth wants to break the wheel and end the cycle of violence / whatever the hell Metatron is up to, but sure seems like he's not doing a good job of it.

Oh shoot, you're totally right, I just misremembered his epithets.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Operant take some of my energy \●/

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Joe Slowboat posted:

That's Jagganoth - a corruption of the 'Wheel-Turning King' of Buddhist mytho-history, the ruler who helps history and enlightenment to progress.

Allison's going to turn the wheel forward, Jaggs wants to break it forever, Zoss has been stuck spinning it back like that one Homestuck I hear so much about.

I am not shitposting. That is the title of the next book.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

wiegieman posted:

I am not shitposting. That is the title of the next book.

See above - I misremembered Jagganoth's epithet, it's my bad.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Going by the wording I took it as there's some kind of second project on the table, so he's either gonna push to have the pages done first, or they have to get put aside till early next year for Other Project in the interim.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

KSBD Book Six: Lowtax Was Not Royalty

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Kill Six Billion Demons Book Six: Yo DJ, Spin That Wheel

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

maswastaken posted:

I'm trying to make myself consider how much of an ask this would be from anyone else but drat it all, there is just too much goodwill.

Goodwill? I mean this is like sitting in a heaven of eternal tastes and pleasures, being waited hand and foot by all the angels, then Metatron comes in and is all "Ok now for the main course and entertainment my bro you've seen nothing yet"

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
You know, I wonder if they could have still pulled off the seal if Solomon had been able/willing to sacrifice himself earlier?

I guess not being willing to sacrifice anything until it doesn't matter and you want to die is an aspect of pride.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule
it kinda unironically rules that the past year and a half of this comic IRL has taken about 30 minutes in the comic itself

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Pattonesque posted:

it kinda unironically rules that the past year and a half of this comic IRL has taken about 30 minutes in the comic itself

Kinda? I mean this is like...

DarkCrawler posted:

Goodwill? I mean this is like sitting in a heaven of eternal tastes and pleasures, being waited hand and foot by all the angels, then Metatron comes in and is all "Ok now for the main course and entertainment my bro you've seen nothing yet"

It rules beyond belief. One cut in K6BD is worth twenty regular comic fights.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Pattonesque posted:

Not even close to The Hitball Arc though.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Even I, who hate both tournament arcs and long fight scenes, am still confident that I'll appreciate how this turns out.

catapede
Jul 1, 2018

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong
I took an unintentional break on this comic when the most recent update was a splash page with the gang all fighting together (so around mid-June).

I came back sometime early October, and it's been a bunch of "holy gently caress"s from me since then. I've been loving every minute of it, and I was beyond excited to see the next update will take some time. I haven't felt this legitimately excited about a story updating in a long time, and I include movies/shows/books in that.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1461037422326726659?t=FxeymbrQBvbtwo-D1gJW5Q&s=19

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Wait is Cio six feet tall? That seems wrong.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I read that as the entire statue being 12.6" including the base and Cio's horns. Measuring off the photo, it looks like foot to head she's about 3/4s of that which would make her around 4'9" (144cm for you people who use metric for personal measurements)

Maybe closer to 5' cause her head's hunched down a little.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
We don’t have the stereotypical character guide that lists all her sizes. The fandom can only speculate

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
How does one translate bust into the black speech, I am shopping go for my demon waifu at Aesma’s Secret.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

M_Gargantua posted:

We don’t have the stereotypical character guide that lists all her sizes. The fandom can only speculate

we don't have their blood type either, sloppy work smh

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

M_Gargantua posted:

How does one translate bust into the black speech, I am shopping go for my demon waifu at Aesma’s Secret.
yd'dit

Niavmai
Nov 27, 2011
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1461520194405347332

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

:dance:

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Update is live. Hooooly poo poo

Edit: well, at least some of it. gently caress off, Incubus

ConfusedUs fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Nov 19, 2021

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
It’s already here. At least the first third of today’s posting of nine total.

https://twitter.com/orbitaldropkick/status/1461803720539357189?s=21

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

M_Gargantua posted:

It’s already here. At least the first third of today’s posting of nine total.

https://twitter.com/orbitaldropkick/status/1461803720539357189?s=21

God what a trashbag he is.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1461803967864881156

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
Now is a good moment to ask him what he thinks about death.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

if he has no nose how does he smell

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM
Lookin' kinda Sephirothy there in that last panel, Incubus.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Oh no Alison :(

Oh no Cio :(

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

Now is a good moment to ask him what he thinks about death.

Oh yes

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Cowcaster posted:

if he has no nose how does he smell

Terrible

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
The universe should provide WWE entrance music as Maya comes in through the blood fog

If that happens next

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

i like the purple pouring through the hole in reality like a waterfall

seems like a bad sign

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Yeah uh so Solomon's attack kinda killed him didn't it

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
love this handsome goblin, he's back in the game baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Not just a trashbag but a candyass because he's too chicken to just take the loving Master Key until she signs a form in triplicate saying that doing so won't cause her to go Super Saiyan and kick his butt.