Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

That said, if anyone wants to get there, I've got three lids out in the Hudson and enough Zig-Zag to wipe God's rear end and the devil too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toebone
Jul 1, 2002

Start remembering what you hear.
When I first read that strip I thought Nightlife meant he was hiding his weed in the Hudson river

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
I'm gonna need this whole thread to hold this pose. Norman Rockwell's gettin' his easel out of the car.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

That's fine, I was already making an mp3 of my butt to put on the internet so I make 8-10 times as much as a public school teacher.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
personally im playing a Smiths songs into a website

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

a whole album of rear end in your pants remixes

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

theironjef posted:

That's fine, I was already making an mp3 of my butt to put on the internet so I make 8-10 times as much as a public school teacher.

You're banging a website, but whatever. No cookies for you.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
When the thread turns to doing nothing but just posting quotes from the comic it's time to put a single bullet to the base of the skull. That's the quickest way.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Calaveron posted:

When the thread turns to doing nothing but just posting quotes from the comic it's time to put a single bullet to the base of the skull. That's the quickest way.

oh yeah like youre really going to go pro ice all of a sudden

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
my Southern Ways give me the inclination to not close this thread

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
A forum thread with a bullet in it ain't exactly five o clock news, Cal.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
i'm making the nice pete fried chicken right now

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Take no truck with this man's claims. Peter H. Cropes' only lawful claim is to a meager birthright on the narrow, leaf-cluttered trail of an aimless lineage. The trail is cut through the heavy, wild woods in which his forebears have bred, openly, heedlessly, in moonlight, as the animal urge took them, frantic and fearful as the small mammals of the forest, their tiny hearts fluttering out the beats of a short and meaningless existence. To mix Lawry's (which, I admit, will work in a pinch) with Old Bay is to take after the fashion of the city dwellers, when they mix baking soda into their cocaine. To add weight but not substance, in the name of profit, in the face of a quality drug experience. To the best of us, fried chicken is as a drug. We will do what we must to protect it.

-Pete's Enemy

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
still good!

(i used old bay not lawry's :ssh:)

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Party Boat posted:

Take no truck with this man's claims. Peter H. Cropes' only lawful claim is to a meager birthright on the narrow, leaf-cluttered trail of an aimless lineage. The trail is cut through the heavy, wild woods in which his forebears have bred, openly, heedlessly, in moonlight, as the animal urge took them, frantic and fearful as the small mammals of the forest, their tiny hearts fluttering out the beats of a short and meaningless existence. To mix Lawry's (which, I admit, will work in a pinch) with Old Bay is to take after the fashion of the city dwellers, when they mix baking soda into their cocaine. To add weight but not substance, in the name of profit, in the face of a quality drug experience. To the best of us, fried chicken is as a drug. We will do what we must to protect it.

-Pete's Enemy

well now I say, Sir, how dare you?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Party Boat posted:

-Pete's Enemy

I see this fancy California boy thinks Stringent is of low mind.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Ok Comboomer posted:

my Southern Ways give me the inclination to not close this thread
You're a lot of things Comboomer but you are NOT a guy who shoots a thread!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I love the weird middle part of this one

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I like the look Beef gives him like he's thinking something like "man you know these pants are all kinds of wasteful all fabric that could be used for kids who ain't got pants of their own plus the appearance is just ridiculous "

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I assume that's part of Brothers in the Syndicate's theme that year; big clothes, but you can't just do a David Byrne suit.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

JethroMcB posted:

I assume that's part of Brothers in the Syndicate's theme that year; big clothes, but you can't just do a David Byrne suit.

You just know Imaginationn did some gaudy last-minute bullshit with stilts

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

garfield hentai posted:

I like the look Beef gives him like he's thinking something like "man you know these pants are all kinds of wasteful all fabric that could be used for kids who ain't got pants of their own plus the appearance is just ridiculous "

I thought he was still thinking about the head press situation. Dude seemed pretty incensed about that.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

davidspackage posted:

I love the weird middle part of this one

the beginning and the middle are also weird.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I especially like how Téodor has a special head pressin' sweater

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I bet it's his Jack and Diane sweater.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
And possibly part of his celebrity impersonations getup

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

JethroMcB posted:

goons overthink everything, they're clearly pants for that walking helicopter he and Bensington Butters took from Mexico

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Crosspost from the Newspaper Spider-Man thread:

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

lmao that's perfect

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Oh my loving god

Doc Faustus
Sep 6, 2005

Philippe is such an angry eater
Not much to do with Achewood, but recent ~news~ had me thinking about the forums and good goddamn does it make me happy to see a thread I started in *2009* is still going. I remember racing to post Achewood Thread Three during the Great Outdoor Fight: I was living in my freshman year dorm room. That was... 15 years ago.

This thread is brain tape since young times.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Doc Faustus posted:

Not much to do with Achewood, but recent ~news~ had me thinking about the forums and good goddamn does it make me happy to see a thread I started in *2009* is still going. I remember racing to post Achewood Thread Three during the Great Outdoor Fight: I was living in my freshman year dorm room. That was... 15 years ago.

This thread is brain tape since young times.

It’s got some of my first posts on the forums and I love that it’s still here.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

the ugliest thread on the worst forum

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Rough chuckles

Doc Faustus
Sep 6, 2005

Philippe is such an angry eater
If Onstad doesn't post a strip in 5 years showing Ray losing his ears I'm closing the thread.

lol I'm stupid and can't read a comic strip

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

EBB posted:

the ugliest thread on the worst forum
Worst thread, posted on ugliest forum. :colbert:

Phillipe is five.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

There's a lot to unpack in Roast Beef's time line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Zereth posted:

Worst thread, posted on ugliest forum. :colbert:

No reason it can't be both!