Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1458885098879676426

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

cumtown has ruined my ability to be offended at poo poo like this instead all I can hear is stav cackling

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

zegermans posted:

can't wait for him to join Trump's 2nd cabinet

he’s gonna replace Stephen Breyer

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

shyduck posted:

Tim Heidecker you've done it again

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

shyduck posted:

Tim Heidecker you've done it again

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

anger level rising

ThreeFingerHoek
Feb 6, 2009

i attribute the quarrelsome nature of the middle ages young men entirely to the want of the soothing weed
asian food means chinese/japanese/vietnamese/thai

theres a filter "Asian" on door dash that filters to these kinds of restaurants

this outrage is deranged

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

just a reminder that well over half of america identifies with this and does not consider it to be gross distortion

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

The Voice of Labor posted:

just a reminder that well over half of america identifies with this and does not consider it to be gross distortion

crack pipe hitters union

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

cumtown has ruined my ability to be offended at poo poo like this instead all I can hear is stav cackling

Racism with American characteristics.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

these guys look cool but their meltdowns when starbucks puts skim and not soy milk in their lattes is not

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

etalian posted:

Racism with American characteristics.

stavs greek tho

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

ThreeFingerHoek posted:

asian food means chinese/japanese/vietnamese/thai

theres a filter "Asian" on door dash that filters to these kinds of restaurants

this outrage is deranged

I'm surprised he doesn't just call any Asian food "Chinese" like my family does.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

:dafuq::dafuq::dafuq:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

spacemang_spliff posted:

these guys look cool but their meltdowns when starbucks puts skim and not soy milk in their lattes is not

there is poop in the pants of every pipe hitter

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Chuds ultimately being vastly outnumbered by antifa? That's no distortion.

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

synapse posted:

hahahaha and the only vet was the defense's next witness and it was immediately after the jury came in
https://twitter.com/NickAtNews/status/1458820790007308300

the take is that troops are all insane fascist murderers and should be treated with the absolute highest possible level of contempt.

no one spit on the troops, but they should have.

ATAB. all troops are bastards.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Did the defense try to get Andy Ngo to testify but his schedule was too busy

btw hi Andy

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011
This spat over enlarging digital photography is going to end up with this moron boomer judge ruling that photographic evidence is inadmissible in court to protect this overweight hitler youth and i'm here for it.

the judge posted:

"what does peer reviewed mean to me?"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Puppy Burner posted:

This spat over enlarging digital photography is going to end up with this moron boomer judge ruling that photographic evidence is inadmissible in court to protect this overweight hitler youth and i'm here for it.

to be fair he's never been exposed to any review from his peers

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
I'm trying to pay attention best I can but it sounds like there's a video but it's grainy as hell that may show Rittenhouse pointing his gun at people without provocation, but no witnesses to testify to such? I'm really confused atm.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

meanwhile the other side is busy identifying with

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

crime fighting hog posted:

I'm trying to pay attention best I can but it sounds like there's a video but it's grainy as hell that may show Rittenhouse pointing his gun at people without provocation, but no witnesses to testify to such? I'm really confused atm.

if it's real it's inadmissible, it might send the jury the wrong message

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

crime fighting hog posted:

It doesn’t matter, acquittal was a forgone conclusion the moment the prosecutor wasn’t allowed to (100% correctly) argue that he went there looking to kill someone. Everything beyond that is just poo poo-flavored icing on the cake.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

It doesn’t matter, acquittal was a forgone conclusion the moment the prosecutor wasn’t allowed to (100% correctly) argue that he went there looking to kill someone. Everything beyond that is just poo poo-flavored icing on the cake.

i wasn't following the beginning of this trial. Did the prosecutor not know this wouldn't be allowed until it started? Cause if so, lol. That's the entire case!!!!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
judges iterally just make poo poo up as they see fit, the "law" is just a bunch of bullshit designed to put black and poor people in prison

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

Dolphin posted:

judges iterally just make poo poo up as they see fit, the "law" is just a bunch of bullshit designed to put black and poor people in prison

you're aware of the races of the people involved in this situation, right

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/StacyStClair/status/1458918782215368704?s=20

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/StacyStClair/status/1458919719071850497
lol this fuckin guy

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

there is poop in the pants of every pipe hitter

pants shitter union

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

stellers bae posted:

you're aware of the races of the people involved in this situation, right

The judge basically saying that the trial is just to look at if the shootings were self defense disqualifies all of the other evidence that would normally put a person behind bars. Like... why he was there, why he had a gun at his age, his mental health, etc.

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

Astro7x posted:

The judge basically saying that the trial is just to look at if the shootings were self defense disqualifies all of the other evidence that would normally put a person behind bars. Like... why he was there, why he had a gun at his age, his mental health, etc.

Why was the pedophile from out of state there?

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

stellers bae posted:

Your honor you are not supposed to be posting from the bench

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

stellers bae posted:

related question, if a drunk driver crashes into and kills another drunk driver do they drop the vehicular manslaughter/reckless endangerment charges since its kinda like a teamkill?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Mods ban stellers

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I know we live in hellworld but if this fucker walks I'll definitely crackping a lil more

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

stellers bae posted:

did Kyle have loving pedo radar?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

FistEnergy posted:

I know we live in hellworld but if this fucker walks I'll definitely crackping a lil more

lol you may as well start now

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

did Kyle have loving pedo radar?

he was running esp during the time the shootings occured

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe