Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

That’s what his wife said with a smile on her face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Mike White is the best and should be given a massive extension.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

The best thing for recovery is to sleep like 3 hours a day.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Pron on VHS posted:

What happens in 2 weeks

People realize he’s washed.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

sweet thursday posted:

This is how I found out Lowtax for real irl died

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Gonz posted:

Mike White is the best and should be given a massive extension.
:agreed:

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Woozie66 posted:

OBJ really going from a Shanahan offense with a controversial QB to a Shanahan offense with a controversial QB. Except this time there's a WR already there who is 10x better.

What's controversial about John Matthew Stafford?

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Pron on VHS posted:

Josh Allen is getting the Mahomes treatment where teams don’t blitz and instead drop 8 into coverage and make him dink and dunk and both of these alphas don’t have the patience for Alex Smith quarterbacking unfortunately
It's also that you only need to bring four to get pressure against our current offensive line configuration and that has Josh playing a bit rattled. It cannot be emphasized enough how loving bad Cody Ford is.
But yeah, Josh is impatient and wants to hero ball, as well. It's just who he is. It doesn't help that one of Daboll's primary adjustments to our protection issues has been throwing telegraphed swing passes and bubble screens that average as many yards per attempt as our rushing "attack" does.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

What does an OBJ even do for that Rams offense?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Provides the gruntle.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm not an expert, but my guess is that he catches balls

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

Non-stop 2 high breakers and benders

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Quiet Feet posted:

Not much what's OBJ with you

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

LargeHadron posted:

I'm not an expert, but my guess is that he catches balls

Behind Kupp and Woods?

Didn’t DeSean just ask for his release because of a lack of targets/playing time? :laffo:

(I know, he’s better than DeSean/Jefferson, but still)

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
OBJ did not catch balls, like objectively that’s not something he did

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Can't say I blame OBJ for looking at Green Bay, WI and Kansas City, MO and thinking you know what sounds not cold? Los Angeles.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It’s a one year deal, he’s going to be in LA for like four months

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
How many more times does this dude have to flame out before people realize that one catch was like seven years ago

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

It’s a one year deal, he’s going to be in LA for like four months

Hopefully its four great months and he signs a massive deal elsewhere that nets the Rams a 3rd round comp pick

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Big mistake for OBJ to go to LA, there's boats there.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

DariusLikewise posted:

Hopefully its four great months and he signs a massive deal elsewhere that nets the Rams a 3rd round comp pick

I mean yeah that’s the idea.

He isn’t like a Ram for life so location doesn’t matter

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Please Lord if the Rams get to the NFCCG, please have the deciding call that has them lose be an offensive pass interference call.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The Browns will beat the Rams in the Superbowl

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

fartknocker posted:

I like how they don’t credit Adarn in the tweet

Its the NFL they will quote their own people never an ESPN stooge

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Silly Burrito posted:

Please Lord if the Rams get to the NFCCG, please have the deciding call that has them lose be an offensive pass interference call.

It's going to be taunting that lets the Bucs win, might as well start mentally preparing for it now.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Watch Kupp's catches open up on underneath routes as OBJ pulls db's further out.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Manoueverable posted:

It's going to be taunting that lets the Bucs win, might as well start mentally preparing for it now.

gently caress yes

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

illcendiary posted:

How many more times does this dude have to flame out before people realize that one catch was like seven years ago

He doesn't need to be that guy on the Rams though, he's their wr3. Like AB on the Bucs. He just has to be better than Van Jefferson and Tyler Higbee.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

gently caress yes

I'm not usually one to police who or what things to like but I cannot stress enough how gross y'all Pats fans still rooting for Brady are.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

shirts and skins posted:

He doesn't need to be that guy on the Rams though, he's their wr3. Like AB on the Bucs. He just has to be better than Van Jefferson and Tyler Higbee.

In my anecdotal lizard memory experience the whole “well he doesn’t have to be the #1 receiver there he’ll be they’re #3” thing rarely works well. But hell might as well try since it’s no money.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Zach is at least handling Mike White Mania well. Also it’s only been 3 weeks since they diagnosed him with a 4 week injury so he’s still getting his job back.

https://twitter.com/snyjets/status/1458902519917199367

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Manoueverable posted:

I'm not usually one to police who or what things to like but I cannot stress enough how gross y'all Pats fans still rooting for Brady are.

If it makes you feel better a majority of Pats fans hold us Brady honks in contempt as well because being an incredibly arrogant sports talk radio call in homer Pats fan means always saying that the only reason why any player on the Pats is ever good is because of Bill Belichick and the Patriot Way and once they leave because he won’t pay them market value they suck and always did.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

illcendiary posted:

More than once? He was good every season he was with the Giants.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Zach Wilson's face is 15% too small

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Seems like a good addition to a WR room that hasn't already had players squeaking for more looks.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/BetMGM/status/1458918534428377093

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Zach Wilson seems like a very nice young man. Or at least is very polished in giving media answers.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Offhand I dunno what OBJ does for that offense but gently caress it, depth is a thing. More toys for Stafford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Stafford deserves a ring.