Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
ladies love cool Jordan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

golden bubble posted:

https://qz.app.do/who-said-it-jordan-peterson-or-baron-vladimir-harkonnen

Can YOU tell the difference between Jordan Peterson quotes and Baron Harkonnen quotes?

8/10

looks like i'm getting rusty!

Cellophane S
Nov 14, 2004

Now you're playing with power.

kntfkr posted:

ladies love cool Jordan

legit lol

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Love too be a man who is raging just under the surface and likely to snap at any given moment.

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1458822116686581767?s=20

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

lol wtf does that poo poo even mean

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Weak men are about to snap and post things about lobsters and meat/benzo comas, loving watch out!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

A full grown adult who self identifies as a "dangerous man" is either an actual gang member or a giant loser troll.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

"I carry this katana as ive become even more powerful without it than with it"

https://youtu.be/PYfUvW_3C3U

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

Poohs Packin posted:

stochastic terrorism for incels

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Like the whole deal with neo and also regular nazis is white male losers thinking their feelings of misplaced anger and resentment at not being recognised as the protagonist of reality are good and should be actively cultivated.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cicadalek posted:

I like the idea of doing this for every single thread on the forums, just going "why are you guys so obsessed with Forza Horizons?" *opens new tab* "Why is everyone here so obsessed with PC monitors?" *opens new tab* "Why is everyone here talking about cooking

its almost like the forums format basically makes a long winding conversation with multiple participants who come and go at random rather than one huge discussion headed by a single few brokebrains but idk im not a psychoanalyst who dreams about grandmas pubes

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Robo Reagan posted:

its almost like the forums format basically makes a long winding conversation with multiple participants who come and go at random rather than one huge discussion headed by a single few brokebrains but idk im not a psychoanalyst who dreams about grandmas pubes

You're sad that people don't like Jorp, we get it

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Poohs Packin posted:

Jordan Peterson is a terminally angry wimp who fantasizes about kicking the poo poo out of anyone who makes him feel bad. Despite being a clinical psychologist, he does not understand that other people have inner lives that differ from his own, so he assumes that all men are constantly fantasizing about beating up women and children. Jordan cannot conceptualize a man who is not a rage elemental, so the strongest men are those who do not act on their natural impulses. By sheer coincidence, this is the category to which he himself belongs, as he is kept in check by his iron will, and not because he would definitely be an ultraviolent psycho if he thought he could get away with it.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Also sad, angry sacks of poo poo identify with Jorp being a sad, angry sack of poo poo.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm gonna suck him of

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Jordan Peterson is a terminally angry wimp who fantasizes about kicking the poo poo out of anyone who makes him feel bad. Despite being a clinical psychologist, he does not understand that other people have inner lives that differ from his own, so he assumes that all men are constantly fantasizing about beating up women and children. Jordan cannot conceptualize a man who is not a rage elemental, so the strongest men are those who do not act on their natural impulses. By sheer coincidence, this is the category to which he himself belongs, as he is kept in check by his iron will, and not because he would definitely be an ultraviolent psycho if he thought he could get away with it.

That tweet had me like I wonder how many times he's hit his wife.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

There's a quote from his wife that was something like "when I met him I didn't really find him attractive but he was so interesting I had to find out how this story ends."

Welp!

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Olympic Mathlete posted:

That tweet had me like I wonder how many times he's hit his wife.

I think it's more how often he's fantasized about it.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

The man wants to be a cult leader if we believe one of his friend.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

So that’s it. He wants to be seen as a “Great Man” but without doing any of the serious work to earn it. His entire body of work consists of polemics that amount to nothing more than the ravings of an effete, extra verbose version of Alex Jones.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
And also impressionable morons love completely meaningless non-statements as long as they're verbose because it makes them feel smart.

"A good man is a very, very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control" is a lot more palatable than "I have anger issues that are barely controlled and I'm going to explode at any moment."

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Love too be a man who is raging just under the surface and likely to snap at any given moment.

toxic masculinty is loving weird a dumb. its a suckers game for morons who are deeply insecure for various reasons and can't let themselves be themselves and just enjoy things.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Protocol7 posted:

And also impressionable morons love completely meaningless non-statements as long as they're verbose because it makes them feel smart.

"A good man is a very, very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control" is a lot more palatable than "I have anger issues that are barely controlled and I'm going to explode at any moment."

it reminds me of that churchhill quote about hard men doings poo poo in the dark to keep the homeland safe or whatever, but at least that was about slitting nazi throats in the desert and poo poo.

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

And doing genocide by famine as I recall but who’s keeping track

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Powerful Katrinka posted:

You're sad that people don't like Jorp, we get it

are you illiterate

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Robo Reagan posted:

lol at goons saying jorp bad then turning right around and saying psychology is bad hope u fellas been cleanin ur rooms

Robo Reagan posted:

its must be exhausting not being able to admit you like things but then im posting on something awful in gbs which is like the nerve center of for not being able to like things

Robo Reagan posted:

lol if you dont clock reporters every chance you get, both irl and in video games

Robo Reagan posted:

step one of the im not mad you are posting style

Robo Reagan posted:

Robo Reagan posted:

are you illiterate

Projection much?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
sry m8 i hate jorp but i also hate goons so idk what to tell ya

i mean what even is context

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

He's a wafer-thin little bitch boy who even most of the people on these very forums could uppercut into next week.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jordan Peterson drove a small train into my anus and went on a Rollercoaster ride in my intestines. When he finally reached my stomach he was able to retrieve his gtandmas pubes which I had eaten because they looked like liquorice

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Robo Reagan posted:

sry m8 i hate jorp but i also hate goons so idk what to tell ya

i mean what even is context

Using proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and capitalization are all heavily implied by the 'clean your room' rule.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Olympic Mathlete posted:

https://twitter.com/aaron_douglas/status/1458828015773827072?t=Le1fA7AtBCN4RtqAS5cwdg&s=19

JFC, it sounds like you're probably doing a good job even if you don't realize it. Hope your kid turns out okay.

The amount of people sincerely responding to this guy is worrisome.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Another Bill posted:

Using proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and capitalization are all heavily implied by the 'clean your room' rule.

i mean when you were going through my post history to brutally own me did you skip where i make fun of the pube elemental or did i post that somewhere else go ahead and do a deep dive on that tia

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Robo Reagan posted:

i mean when you were going through my post history to brutally own me did you skip where i make fun of the pube elemental or did i post that somewhere else go ahead and do a deep dive on that tia

Yeah keep rolling with those punches, puppetmaster

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i feel like we're speaking two different languages here cmon meet me halfway lol

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
can we go back to posting book excerpts? how bout one of his great maps of meaning, or that part about pubes or his sister and a tornado or something? I dont remember but it was funny.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
Sometimes I think about how much Jorp must struggle to take a poo poo and I smile because I know he deserves that suffering

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Robo Reagan posted:

are you illiterate

Lol u mad?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Jorp Fan Honeypot Thread

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Jorp Fan Honeypot Thread

Jorp fans would never consume honey. Goes against their all meat diet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
This dork is due for a relapse. Get on the joose jorp you loser.