Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Rarity a gamer?
This poll is closed.
Yes 17 17.35%
Obviously 43 43.88%
Noisette 23 23.47%
please visit my new and wildly popular subreddit r/SNUle34 15 15.31%
Total: 98 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Hwurmp posted:

There are a lot of clever ways to deal with MULEs but I don't want to spoil too much

Beyond bola them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
it's extremely hosed up that smt5 hasn't unlocked yet

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I have no idea where to post this, so does anyone know a good mod for Borderlands 2 of the sort that makes the loot more exciting in general? Me and a friend are wanting to do a modded playthrough and we're looking at BL2 Reborn, but that kinda looks like it'd leave us really overpowered.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

it's extremely hosed up that smt5 hasn't unlocked yet

they aren't releasing it until sunday because i don't have time to play it before then

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Andrast posted:

they aren't releasing it until sunday because i don't have time to play it before then

just bring your switch to the funeral

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

just bring your switch to the funeral

i should

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

thats a real switch commercial scenario, everyones crying but you bust out your switch plop it down on the casket and 5 minute later everyones playing mario kart

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Please don't disrespect the dead

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Gaius Marius posted:

it's not like he has to be around for it

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Gaius Marius posted:

It's not like he is going to complain at this point

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Gaius Marius posted:

we'll leave one joycon unused in case they want to join in

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Maybe joycon drift is a ghost trying to play Mario Kart

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Scaly Haylie posted:

I have no idea where to post this, so does anyone know a good mod for Borderlands 2 of the sort that makes the loot more exciting in general? Me and a friend are wanting to do a modded playthrough and we're looking at BL2 Reborn, but that kinda looks like it'd leave us really overpowered.

Sounds like a good way to experience borderlands 2

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Remainder that Venture Bro's is the best TV show of all time

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

haven't logged into my animal crossing for like months, last time when I didn't do that for three weeks two inhabitants yelled at me and now I'm too scared to face their eternal wrath

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

deep rock galactic is fun tho

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

hatty posted:

Maybe joycon drift is a ghost trying to play Mario Kart
suddenly feeling really bad about fixing the stick in my joycon

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

coming back in here to say hi, been playing games again, forgot to post in the chat thread over here because I'm clearly a mess and don't know how to set priorities

what's the hottest game right now

Hell yeah new gamer buddy :glomp:

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Hempuli posted:

Apologies for the shameless plug, but: Baba Is You's level editor update is drawing near, and a new trailer with the release date and similar info is going live in ~3 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4W_9rfjSus
Thank you!!

Love this game so much. I never beat the later levels because i started to feel very stupid but every time I got a solution I was like WOW I am a genius only I could have solved this

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Rarity posted:

Hell yeah new gamer buddy :glomp:

hey I saw you were the op of the thread, did we ever post together before?? your av looks remotely familiar

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
More FFVII tonight! Climbing cliff faces and trying to reach a glacier. No idea what to expect when I get there!

Also Hello Goons Are Great! :)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

hey I saw you were the op of the thread, did we ever post together before?? your av looks remotely familiar

I seem to remember a White Claw incident :thunkher:

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

oh hello VG!! I didn't know you were here, too, nothing could imply it!!
how's the wife? I still haven't cleaned up from my animal crossing wedding party we did

Rarity posted:

I seem to remember a White Claw incident :thunkher:

hmm I can remember the taste for sure...

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Goons Are Great posted:

oh hello VG!! I didn't know you were here, too, nothing could imply it!!
how's the wife? I still haven't cleaned up from my animal crossing wedding party we did

Hehe, I do not post often but I love to read.

She is good and it is also coming up to my one year anniversary so that is a very long time to have wedding paraphernalia lying around! :D

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

yeah I know I remember our party thread and as you see, my fear for facing my animal crossing villagers is very big

I mean I kind of was the guy who made a wedding party, left the mess up for a year and disappeared in between entirely, hell, they probably covered my house in toilet paper already

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Goons Are Great posted:

haven't logged into my animal crossing for like months, last time when I didn't do that for three weeks two inhabitants yelled at me and now I'm too scared to face their eternal wrath

it's ok, I hadn't logged in for a year and they forgave me

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Goons Are Great posted:

deep rock galactic is fun tho

hell yeah I'm playing DRG this weekend

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

today I'd like to congratulate gamer Rarity on the release of New Rebirth of the Goddess V (Taylor's Version) on all major streaming platforms

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

wuggles posted:

today I'd like to congratulate gamer Rarity on the release of New Rebirth of the Goddess V (Taylor's Version) on all major streaming platforms

I'm so wrecked by 10 minute All Too Well I can't even get mad you called me a gamer :cry:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Oh! GaG what a treat!!

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Regarde Aduck posted:

Beyond bola them?

you are like tiniest baby

MULEs are obsessed with recovering cargo. Most of their perimeter scanners don't check for intruders--they check for cargo tags. You can waltz right into MULE territory without any tagged cargo(equipment and buildings should be fine) and they won't aggro until you start beating them up.

If you're holding a box in your hand you can swing it, destroying the cargo on hit for an instant KO. You can release your grip mid-swing to throw the box right at a MULE's face. Packs of Resins are really good for this; the game gives you way more resins than you'll ever need. The main reason for the slo-mo you get on a KO is so you can grab the MULE's cargo right out of the air for your next attack, like you're in SUPERHOT.

The Strand's parry window is insanely generous. You can basically mash the button if a MULE is nearby and about to swing on you.

EX grenades won't directly harm MULEs, but they can slip and fall in the pee & poo.

You can knock MULEs out in water without killing them. Their suits all have auto-inflating collar floaties.

If you do kill a MULE and you can't/don't want to bring the corpse to the incinerator, you can dump it in any settlement's scanning perimeter. CDT will take care of it at the cost of 200 Likes.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Oh! GaG what a treat!!

SNU!!! god i have missed you so much WHAT THE gently caress are you playing right now??

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Goons Are Great posted:

SNU!!! god i have missed you so much WHAT THE gently caress are you playing right now??

I just finished The Forgotten City it’s a mystery game about waking up in a Roman city you can’t leave. Probably going to play some more Pillars of Eternity 2 as well as some DRG this weekend too.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Rarity posted:

I'm so wrecked by 10 minute All Too Well I can't even get mad you called me a gamer :cry:

superb song, continues to improve!

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

i hope you know that we need to play ROCK AND STONE BROTHER together soon

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

https://twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/1458754202310639616?s=21

I take it back Eternals was Always Good

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

My Father My Kingo

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Goons Are Great posted:

i hope you know that we need to play ROCK AND STONE BROTHER together soon

Yes!! You know where I post, I know where you post.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Kojima has single-handedly saved the MCU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

im gonna come to your forum, did you ask your parents if its ok?