Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pliable
Sep 26, 2003

this is what u get for "180 x 180 avatars"

this is what u fucking get u bithc
Fun Shoe
I need to loving sleep goodnight goon~ goodnight earth life is one funny hosed mothefucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
rich lived a clowns life, he created and entertained but behind the mask was a man with a string of broken relationships

can't bust the krust cause he busted himself

rest in piss you fuckman

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
it sux all the stuff happening the tpast few days dang :stare:

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can
I still have a something awful license plate frame on my car.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Foo Diddley posted:

dude do you even have internet access. if you haven't seen at least a thousand titty bonersnakes by now then can you even say that you have been online
I'm talking an actual snake with a ragin futa cock. Not a lamia titty bonersnake with a ragin futa cock. This is an important distinction.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Yeah that guy sucked, thanks for the increasingly terrible forums though

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

pliable posted:

Dude honestly most of that sounded like an epic Dear Richard. Thank you sharing :)

A fitting sendoff can be my payment to him for everything this forum has given me

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Roger Explosion posted:

I'm talking an actual snake with a ragin futa cock. Not a lamia titty bonersnake with a ragin futa cock. This is an important distinction.

Has it occurred to you that the snake IS a penis, with a little snake cock

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

CornHolio posted:

So I posted it in the other thread, but after donating to the fund and sharing it on Facebook (where I stated nothing bad believe it or not, and no lies) I got this from Lowtax's mom. Kinda wanna send her hello.jpg but then we'd be connected on messenger and I don't think I want that.

You should donate more. We all should.

I looked up her Facebook and lol

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Roger Explosion posted:

well i'm sure you can find the right combo of tags on e621 to get what you're looking for, that's the entire reason the place exists i think

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /
I like that my post saying the forums sucked ended up proving my point.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Since this is a gathering of ancients, just in case:

To the Elemental in the liquor store, you’re forgiven, so come home.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Roger Explosion posted:

But, like, how would a futa snake even work? I mean from a general day-to-day function kid of way. Like, how would it even slither? Would it have to evolve a way to flop or roll around instead to avoid chafing? Perhaps it could use its appendage to propel itself towards prey?

The mind truly boggles.

two dicks, one on each side

They double as arms I guess?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Of course Lowtax's mom likes Newsmax

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

sebmojo posted:

i gave her a few days to have a good zzz i don't think she's slept since october

cool, now close the thread

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

You Am I fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Nov 12, 2021

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
F

fps_nug
Feb 21, 2021

horsing around no longer
just poasting to say I never knew the guy. rest in piece dont beat women you gently caress

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

CornHolio posted:

So I posted it in the other thread, but after donating to the fund and sharing it on Facebook (where I stated nothing bad believe it or not, and no lies) I got this from Lowtax's mom. Kinda wanna send her hello.jpg but then we'd be connected on messenger and I don't think I want that.

You should donate more. We all should.

Debating whether or not you should troll an elderly woman who's son killed himself 12 hours earlier (Both of who are probably complete strangers to you outside of internet gossip) and then only landing on "no" because it would affect you personally, then acting like you are actually the righteous/empath party in the situation perfectly encapsulates SA goons in 2021 in a way I could never put into words if I tried.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Rick posted:

Since this is a gathering of ancients, just in case:

To the Elemental in the liquor store, you’re forgiven, so come home.

Yeah here's mine

Jamesman you little fucker I know you're around, I know you still lurk and you're probably reading this thread. I'm still waiting for your Gregory Horror Show LP to update, yeah I haven't forgotten and I never will. Supergreatfriend played it through recently and that's great but YOU, YOU need to finish YOURS and I will post TO THE EDGE OF HELL ITSELF until you do. Every loving year I'll call you out until it is done. Every

Year

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Songbearer posted:

Has it occurred to you that the snake IS a penis, with a little snake cock
:aaaaa:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

yoloer420 posted:

Lowtax kept promising to add me to his Plex server. He never did and now he's dead.

same fam, i guess i'll never find out about all the satanic panic tiddy flicks in his collection now

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Magnetic North posted:

Man I hope when I die none of my friends vociferously post embarrassingly defensive poo poo about my tattered lovely legacy, particularly if I transmogrify into some loving monster between now and death.

Ha ha who am I kidding, I have no friends.

Though the friends and family I can kinda get; the grieving process etc. It's the randos coming out to say "bloo bloo bloo some good some bad" gently caress you if your post does not say gently caress lowtax in it somewhere.

gently caress Lowtax, amen.

He's dead. What else do you want?

We'd be hypocrites to suddenly eulogize him, but by all accounts he was essentially a tragic figure who never managed to get his life on track. With the personality he had, the passive income and recognition (minor as it was) he got from SA were probably more of a curse than a blessing, because the last fifteen years he had done nothing to earn it (which can't be great for your self-worth), while it was still enough to keep him from actually having to develop any life or professional skills. The image that will forever be engraved in my mind is of him just lying on the couch in the middle of the day.
Last year's events could have led to the turning over of a new leaf, with the help of some serious self-examination, but it didn't turn out that way. There's something sad about that.

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost
i know dude had been going off the deep end in recent years but man what a sad way for this to end

ikJEDf
Aug 7, 2004

yawn, yawn, yawn
I have never posted in 17 years but I gotta say that all this certainly seems on brand with this whole place.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

veni veni veni posted:

Debating whether or not you should troll an elderly woman who's son killed himself 12 hours earlier (Both of who are probably complete strangers to you outside of internet gossip) and then only landing on "no" because it would affect you personally, then acting like you are actually the righteous/empath party in the situation perfectly encapsulates SA goons in 2021 in a way I could never put into words if I tried.

Yeah that's hosed up (although I suppose it would be very 'old SA'), let's keep in the thread.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

veni veni veni posted:

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

veni veni veni posted:

internet gossip and well, court documents

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost
yeah don't harass his family you monsters

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
drat dude, look at the big bux on anon

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

mgvtwo posted:

I have never posted in 17 years but I gotta say that all this certainly seems on brand with this whole place.

U should've waited another 17

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

pod6isjerks posted:

yeah don't harass his family you monsters

Nobody is doing that OP.

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /
Yes I'm very symathetic to the woman who harrassed someone for posting a link to her dead son's family's donation page. Brilliant, thank you goons.

fps_nug
Feb 21, 2021

horsing around no longer

Futa Snake posted:

logan can suck my deflated sack

jesus. sorry to be so late on this but saying this about a person he 'allegedly' abused is just not loving cool. sorry for your loss.

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit

prahanormal posted:

"Futa Snake"

These forums loving suck rear end lol

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I'm sorry I stayed awake long enough to see some bad posts but not long enough to click ban. Yeesh.

fuckingtest
Mar 31, 2001

Just evolving, you know?
Right Here, Right Now.

veni veni veni posted:

for posterity's sake.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

veni veni veni posted:

1975 Toyota Carolla
Apr 18, 2006
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Pillbug

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I'm sorry I stayed awake long enough to see some bad posts but not long enough to click ban. Yeesh.

hey at least you're off the hook for that 200k huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

veni veni veni posted:

yeah, leave the family and kids alone, if you want to riff on the time lowtax banned you for whatever dumb poo poo you did 18 years ago go ahead and post it, but don't do that