Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Kharnifex posted:

There go my nipples again!

You want the mustache on, or off?

Too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

In order to qualify as a ute a vehicle must be capable of holding a sick ewe in the back and be beat-up enough that you don't object to doing so.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

crunk posted:

wheres all this then? really really like the look of it, might even give it a google view later...

Callam Offices. First time I drove past them I had to stop and gawk at them.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

What if we kissed at the Bondi beach COVID testing site?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Callam Offices. First time I drove past them I had to stop and gawk at them.

Much like the Hamster run they kind of resemble, inside is a bit of a maze. Also can get very hot in those pod corridors. IIRC Woden was originally going to all be designed in that space-y pod style.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I know what you filthy animals want, you want Brutalism, big sloppy loads of concrete all over your cityscapes

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
The TAB logo is perfectly just the cherry on top isn't it?

Only 80s kids will get this ref

90s kids will get this if you whisper "FEDUP" to them

and zoomers were probably conceived in the loading docks outside after the Matchbox 20 tour

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Porfiriato posted:

As a non Australian this is what I expect all of Australia except for Sydney and mayyyybe the nicer parts of Melbourne’s CBD look like

Would prob be better if it was

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

I know what you filthy animals want, you want Brutalism, big sloppy loads of concrete all over your cityscapes

There used to be a sick arse nightclub just underneath that weird mushroom building!

RIP Dendy, you ended up as a Harvey Norman

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I remember this Nier Automata level

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
Some kid at my local school knows what he wants to be when he grows up.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

My dream home would be brutalist, but I can just imagine the complaints to council when I put in my building application. For some reason few people want what looks like a scifi Russian prison in their neighbourhood.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

oval office didn't even get his chips.

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

Inceltown posted:

gently caress I hope the brief of evidence tells us if it was plain salt or chicken salt.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Fukken top night out, ey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPSUKdDUDRA

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Gromit posted:

My dream home would be brutalist, but I can just imagine the complaints to council when I put in my building application. For some reason few people want what looks like a scifi Russian prison in their neighbourhood.

The shire council has banned all future duplexes because everything is symmetrical brutalist cubes with grey rendering and rusty doors/feature walls.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Inceltown posted:

He asked over and over and over and over

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Capt.Whorebags posted:

gently caress I hope the brief of evidence tells us if it was plain salt or chicken salt.

I can never find a decent chicken salt at the supermarkets. I've probably tried every band at Coles and Woolworths over the past few years. They're okay, but nothing really impresses me.

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
Just fucken buy a chicken and then grate it over your chips yourself then

ili
Jul 26, 2003

:henget:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I can never find a decent chicken salt at the supermarkets. I've probably tried every band at Coles and Woolworths over the past few years. They're okay, but nothing really impresses me.

Go the Asian section of Coles and get the "chicken powder". It's basically chicken salt with extra msg.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Do you mean this stuff:

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Go the Asian section of Coles and get the "chicken powder". It's basically chicken salt with extra msg.

MSG is the important part of chicken salt.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
How could you go wrong with Mitani?

Raxkor
Jan 19, 2013

What the actual or implied fuck?!

The Lone Badger posted:

MSG is pretty glorious.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Do you mean this stuff:

That's the stuff. It's a pretty big container full though. I can't imagine you'd need to buy more for a decade.

The Lone Badger posted:

It is, but if you check out what's sold as chicken salt almost none of it has msg or very much msg.

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

That's the stuff. It's a pretty big container full though. I can't imagine you'd need to buy more for a decade.

It is, but if you check out what's sold as chicken salt almost none of it has msg or very much msg.
Mitani is great but has no MSG. I bought a packet of MSG and throw a spoon into the pot when cooking. And I have a Japanese salt/pepper/MSG shaker for cooked dishes.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Just bought some, it certainly is a lot. But just $7, so what the hell.

Might have to buy myself a little shaker from the Reject Shop to put some in to make it easier to put over stuff.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I did this for a lime salt, pepper, paprika, msg and cumin mix when I just was a bit of quick flavour

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Just bought some, it certainly is a lot. But just $7, so what the hell.

Might have to buy myself a little shaker from the Reject Shop to put some in to make it easier to put over stuff.

None was in my Coles and I probably don't also need a whole container so you should post some to me.
I'll be checking my Woolies later this week.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
gently caress at least nsfw tag those thick virile telecom ropes

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/NHLlVyp.mp4

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I'm the 9 news tag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Jestery posted:

I'm the 9 news tag

Just lmao if you aren't Greater Newcastle.