Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Wizard Master posted:

Here's a photo of Matt talking directly with the Tax Man! (RIP)

Imagine the smell from that table, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i like the goon next to matt who is the 65 year old black woman

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

Majorian posted:

Imagine the smell from that table, lol

i know it smell crazy in there

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
was wizard master at that goonmeet to befriend matt in order to get to dasha? maybe

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Generic Monk posted:

rofl

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Generic Monk posted:

How dare you speak, you *beep* *beep* You swarthy, smelly *beep* *beep*. How dare you open your fat, rim-encrusted, menthol smoking mouth to speak of the affairs of a beacon of civilization, the Something Awful Forums??? You are monkey, goon squad will k1ll you APES by the bushel!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Generic Monk posted:

Lmao hell yeah

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
whoever they replaced felix with is at least trying with their felix impression

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Lowtax: “I have information which will lead to the release of Matt’s forums username”

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Doesn't anyone care what the Chapos have to say about Latcho and Pongus?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Tirade posted:

New E1 is another Biden, Biden and Biden

They've clearly put work into their Bidens since the previous Biden episode

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

Doesn't anyone care what the Chapos have to say about Latcho and Pongus?

Wild to hear Matt discuss the dialectics of Kingo transforming into the horse that killed Catharine the Great.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/UpdateTheGrids/...ber%3D3586pti11

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Jesus

The Dry Boys need to start the Save Chasten fund

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
What is that tiny sundae? Chasten, please, let Will get you fat. One day you'll be able to have a dog without fear again.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
staging a raid on the Buttigieg compound to liberate Chasten and let him loose to roam on a farm upstate.

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
they should make an account with the tone of the presidential dog ones but it's for chasten

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Chasten needs to be saved, poor guy

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
They just released a movie ep, but they need to watch that Pete documentary asap

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Druiggieg

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

What are the odds a Chasten related incident kills Mayor Pete’s next presidential run?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Very small, considering the number of factors militating against Pete Buttigieg winning the presidency. Many people won't vote for him simply because he's gay, many more won't vote for him because he looks like Chucky in a suit.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

bobjr posted:

What are the odds a Chasten related incident kills Mayor Pete’s next presidential run?

an incident? like Pete flies into a rage and throttles him like a golden retriever?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Chasten packs the wrong overnight bag, they're at a fundraiser with the Koch Brothers than runs late, Pete can't get the serum that prevents him from turning back into a giant rat at midnight.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

bobjr posted:

Like, he kills himself? Probably a net neutral for Pete’s political career, all things considered.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Amber back :shobon:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Amber's always down to watch a movie take a nap

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

lol

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Ambiener

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

PostNouveau posted:

Amber knows the value of a life of leisure. i recall the time she ate a burrito while sitting in a bathtub on a livestream.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Amber has always easily been the best chapo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

uber_stoat posted:

Amber knows the value of a life of leisure. i recall the time she ate a burrito while sitting in a bathtub on a livestream.

just queen poo poo

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

papa horny michael posted:

My fave was the traitor Brendan.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I'm just glad Amber still has time for her old friends after her recent iconic role in Netflix's "Squid Game"

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Proust Malone posted:

Lowtax: “I have information which will lead to the release of Matt’s forums username”

It says here it... Wizard Master?!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

papa horny michael posted:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I almost wish I hadn't read the original comics when I was young, because it's irritating the poo poo out of me to hear what they did with the storyline. :spergin:

Also, I think Matt just quoted the Presidents of the United States of America, which is pretty :cool:

edit; Also NBA Jam. :neckbeard:

prefect fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Nov 13, 2021

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Yeah for all of the stuff about Matt’s favorite song being “Camptown Races” he pretty regularly references some surprising stuff. And he’s always singing something at the beginning of the cushvlogs. Yes they’re often songs about a miners’ strike from the late 1800s or some poo poo but also sometimes contemporary tunes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Wow literally more Amber in the first 20 minutes of this episode than in the entire last 2 years

Also Jesus Christ Felix either take a few weeks off or get a dehumidifier or cough up the loving blob you’ve had in your throat for two weeks dude

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Nov 13, 2021