Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Please let the trial reach discovery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

The gruden leaks seemed like nfl/nflpa was working together to keep a terrible and anti-player nflpa boss in power, by sacrificing Gruden.

But, please please let it reach discovery.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Carwash oval office posted:

The gruden leaks seemed like nfl/nflpa was working together to keep a terrible and anti-player nflpa boss in power, by sacrificing Gruden.

But, please please let it reach discovery.

The NFL will 100% settle with a large sum of money before they get to that I assume. Gruden and his lawyers probably know that too.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I still don’t see how Gruden leaving would effect the NFLPA at all.

It’s not like anyone cares who runs it anyway

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Professor Funk posted:

He turns upfield with such decisiveness. It’s incredible. That’s even funnier than the end of the play. He caught the ball and instantaneously was like “I’m loving doing this.”

That cut he makes :pusheen:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

:bisonyes:

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

I still don’t see how Gruden leaving would effect the NFLPA at all.

It’s not like anyone cares who runs it anyway

The bosses job was up for a vote that same week that the fat lip stuff was leaked, I believe.

There had been questions about if he would get voted out, but that could have been a way for him to gather some votes.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

John Gruden during his lawsuit trial posted:

"Your honor, I did say those horrible things, but they were supposed to be in private!"

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Please let the trial reach discovery.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I looked to the left and then I looked to the right before I told those jokes. The coast was clear. The coast was clear!

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i never really considered that the nfl was beholden to the laws of man but when you phrase it like that it does seem like it should be illegal

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
If this trial reaches discovery I'm gonna need like a week off from work to read through everything that surfaces.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

While Gruden said some bad poo poo, considering he was the only dude burned and did not work for WFT, he may have a point in being targeted

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Someone agrees re: discovery

https://twitter.com/AndrewBrandt/status/1459269406228426755

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Why gruden specifically though.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

Why gruden specifically though.

he called goodell the f slur

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

chamois posted:

he called goodell the f slur

How dare he call him fun

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

https://twitter.com/markgrotesports/status/1459255612852813827

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
What a stupid question

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Fields should have just been like “hell yeah man, dogs in coats are cool as hell”

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

A real QB would let his dog freeze to death, apparently.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Is he also a dog sweater guy, that's the real question

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
fellas is it gay to make sure the only thing in life that will ever love you unconditionally is not dead of hypothermia on its first day of a chicago winter

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
All dogs that belong to Chicago Bears players are treated like Spartan children: if they can't survive the elements they are not allowed in the tribe.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Tell Justin Fields to invest in Musher's Secret because the amount of salt that Chicago tosses on the roads and sidewalks is no joke and gotta protect the dog's paws

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

My dog loving loves sweaters when it's cold. She literally jumps to go outside and show it off.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

LOL the only reason Gruden is suing is because he knows the NFL won't let it go to discovery, so he can squeeze out a couple more bucks. Good job homophobic and racist rear end in a top hat!

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
This is one of those situations where you just know it won't matter because there's too much money at stake

Everything Gruden alleges is true, I'm certain of it, but no consequences will be had except maybe a settlement check

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Why I'm a cat daddy is so nobody can own me about dog sweaters.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

pasaluki posted:

Why I'm a cat daddy is so nobody can own me about dog sweaters.

Cats get cold too

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

LOL the only reason Gruden is suing is because he knows the NFL won't let it go to discovery, so he can squeeze out a couple more bucks. Good job homophobic and racist rear end in a top hat!

Gruden is an rear end in a top hat, but yes also probably right that the NFL went out of their way to make only him look bad. He might as well squeeze some money out of those other assholes too.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Lowtax outlived Al Davis.

He did not outlive Jerry Jones.

That sucks.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
This is a "let them fight" scenario

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Shinjobi posted:

Lowtax outlived Al Davis.

He did not outlive Jerry Jones.

That sucks.

The lesson I'm gleaning from here is to find me a Throatzilla.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

fast cars loose anus posted:

This is one of those situations where you just know it won't matter because there's too much money at stake

Oh I absolutely agree. On a rookie scale contract Justin Fields can't casually afford emergency vet treatments. A sweater isn't just an emotional investment, it's a pragmatic one.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

really queer Christmas posted:

My dog loving loves sweaters when it's cold. She literally jumps to go outside and show it off.

My dog loving hates sweaters and jackets and trys to scrape them off on the underside of the couch when she’s not paralyzed by being ensconced in cloth. When we want her to stop being a butthole we just ask her if she wants her sweater and she runs and hides under the couch or the bed.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Chucktesla posted:

Cats get cold too

http://imgur.com/a/U3WILVm
My Sophie laughs when dogs have to put on their adorable sweaters to go outside.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq_sGy4H_-k

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Russell is so silly and dumb. “I’m trying to break records on this recovery” and his hype videos every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF