Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
In this house we Kingo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Knight posted:

In this house we Kingo

This is violence

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Knight posted:

In this house we Kingo

:suicide:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I love Company and Products of Company. My love for Company is my primary identifier.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I too believe in happy endings

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

I too believe in happy endings

Those cost extra.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 214 days!

Fitzy Fitz posted:

"yet again" is right

Little bit of a slip in their fandom hype there.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 214 days!

Knight posted:

In this house we Kingo

you know

i'm too lazy to make the thread

but this would be a great photoshop phriday

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Hodgepodge posted:

you know

i'm too lazy to make the thread

but this would be a great photoshop phriday

I'd rock one of these signs in my yard if it were horror film themed

IN THIS HOUSE WE SAY
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME BITCH

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/KetracelBlack/status/1459275772221349889?s=20

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
these marvel series are very lazy

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Actually kind of wild that they hosed it up this bad after the insane positive outpouring resident evil 8's antagonist received, there's an entire zeitgeist primed for Huge Women and they have the hugest woman license of them all

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

DoombatINC posted:

Actually kind of wild that they hosed it up this bad after the insane positive outpouring resident evil 8's antagonist received, there's an entire zeitgeist primed for Huge Women and they have the hugest woman license of them all

They're saving that for Apashe Chief

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Lib and let die posted:

They're saving that for Apashe Chief

the, uh, trail of hers?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Superhero movies really do make all the women extremely skinny. One more reason they suck

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
surely the same reason that it took 30 years to have the first female super saiyan

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Eric Cantonese posted:

KINGO
IS COMING

5 DAYS ‘TIL KINGO

Smithers! King Kong is coming!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Koirhor posted:

surely the same reason that it took 30 years to have the first female super saiyan

Trunks was a super saiyan during the cell saga though?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Lib and let die posted:

Trunks was a super saiyan during the cell saga though?

the first super saiyan ever just sits around eating, won't get a job, and is unable to drive

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i say swears online posted:

the first super saiyan ever just sits around eating, won't get a job, and is unable to drive

Unironically owns

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Disney must be pretty loving desperate to keep the subscriptions rolling if they're hastily putting out concept art as some major sort of event

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Disney must be pretty loving desperate to keep the subscriptions rolling if they're hastily putting out concept art as some major sort of event

The biggest star wars story of the past week was an HD remake of the trailer to a star wars mmo that wasn't that good

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ngl if they made a star wars galaxies 2 i'd probably be all over it. i fell for new world a couple months ago, rip

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

i say swears online posted:

ngl if they made a star wars galaxies 2 i'd probably be all over it. i fell for new world a couple months ago, rip

Yeah I'd play the poo poo out of a new SWG

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I have a NIB game disc + wookie-adjacent expansion for SWG:NGE that I got right when all the bad poo poo happened and it felt like something I'd want to own ironically years later

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

big barda movie when?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

There was a wookie player, probably a goon, named Wookies and Cream. That's my star wars galaxy memory

Edit loving autocorrect

Uncle Wemus has issued a correction as of 03:48 on Nov 13, 2021

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Movies are a crapshoot given the pandemic and how they haven’t been releasing MCU movies in China this year. Probably why they froze the Rogue Squadron movie. TV is where it’s at

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Uncle Wemus posted:

There was a working player, probably a goon, named Wookies and Cream. That's my star wars galaxy memory

lol

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Dreylad posted:

like the one star wars thing that i thought could be cool is an obiwan movie where he's basically a ronin wandering the desert. that does not look like it is going to be that

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

STUPID
JEDI?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

is this real who is this actress? the delivery of the last line ("you wouldn't like me when i'm angry") is fuckin terrible

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

the delivery of the last line ("you wouldn't like me when i'm angry") is fuckin terrible

it's very kamala

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
So finally finished Venture Bros. Seasons 6 & 7 do get a bit pop culture reference-y, but the creators seem to have a bit more meaning behind their references. Hell, the Taken speech that Red Death gives The Monarch makes sense that way.

I did also like how they seem to be setting up a sort of forgiveness arc that is paralleled in the relationships between Hank/Dean and Monarch/Dr. Venture. If the later season's theme was one on growth, I think the movie will focus on how forgiveness or tolerance is part of that arc. Or they just make Hank and Dean the next gen version of Monarch and Dr Venture, I dunno.

I also dig later season murder Dad Brock Sampson at the end. That speech he gave at the end of the show was just glorious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLihCCQgBf0&t=488s

Okuteru has issued a correction as of 05:28 on Nov 13, 2021

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Koirhor posted:

The real reason for this was toryiama was stumped on what to make the hair look like (this is why pan does not go ssj in dragon ball gt)

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

Lmao

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I thought that She Hulk trailer was one of those fake YouTube trailers that keeps getting recommended for some reason.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 214 days!
I guess that comic's from the same timeline as those weird Yoda avatars a bunch of cspam (iirc) goons randomly got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slider
Jun 6, 2004