Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Shame Boy posted:

Oh yeah it's surprising how helpful it is to talk to someone who you know nobody else in your life knows and who is bound by law not to snitch on you, plus who knows a ton about how people get stuck in patterns and can't see realities.
Very much this.

One of the most difficult things to remember is that everyone has blind spots regarding themselves that mean they could be hurtling straight into a damaging situation and not even realize it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

cum posted:

I think he's in a burger mood.

Does he like any toppings

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

cum posted:

I think he's in a burger mood.

cumburgers

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Kaddish posted:

IT DOESNT EAT CUM

Don't tell it what it does and doesn't eat!

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
OK why is there so much cum???

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

hard counter posted:

i typed it with goop on my keyboard so...
It's been many a moon since I've had the mental image of that keyboard, you rear end

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003

LadyAmbien posted:

I'll address this once - I know exactly who you are, but I have a Facebook account and if you were ever worth any of my time, I would have confronted you directly.

If you continue to harass me online or off I will file a protective order. I'm aware you live in the same province as me so this is doable. I'm asking you to stop.

jerry springer up in this motherfucker :suspense:

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

Can someone from the future tell us what will unfold in the next 25 pages of this thread?

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

Kaddish posted:

Like in the thread

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

gently caress. flush one out for a real one :george:

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!

:five:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Kaddish posted:

buddy, you should be concerned if there wasn't

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Shame Boy posted:

In this case logging off is probably the biggest most important step. The internet is clearly not doing good things for anyone's brain who's involved in this story.

if by "the internet" you mean these forums, you are correct. but also "the internet", in terms of the medium, is now where a lot of mental health work is occurring. a huge number of therapists and programs are now online only.

it sucks because there is clearly a huge and growing number of people with internet-fuelled mental health problems. like, the issues connected with this site, while clearly significant in the case of many individuals, pales in comparison to the poo poo connected to youtube, twitter et. al. and none of those things go away when the place you are getting your mental health care is basically an app or another tab in your browser

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Kaddish posted:

Been a lonely year

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

ZentraediElite posted:

Can someone from the future tell us what will unfold in the next 25 pages of this thread?

Listen friend, and I'll tell you a secret

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

ZentraediElite posted:

He never died and is personally running the GFM. He's all the accounts

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

moola literally sell your fish for $2000 USD

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006

ZentraediElite posted:

25 pages from now the dead fish will have defrosted.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bagmonkey posted:

Does he like any toppings

Ketchup

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

AshliLies posted:

here's the one rich got that caused him to have an affair with me and get him divorced

before ashli outs herself and posts the logs she used in the divorce case which has this same photo in it

so before a mod removes this, I just want to say

There is cum in her mouth. This is the photo that she sent to Lowtax that she is claiming LA "overreacted" too about cheating.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

cum posted:

Ketchup

Nice, my kind of guy

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Serious question time. Did Lowtax ever play a good videogame?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a3zXAMIHpk

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!

old beast lunatic posted:

Serious question time. Did Lowtax ever play a good videogame?

Yes, Dontrel the Dolphin.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Earwicker posted:

if by "the internet" you mean these forums, you are correct. but also "the internet", in terms of the medium, is now where a lot of mental health work is occurring. a huge number of therapists and programs are now online only.

it sucks because there is clearly a huge and growing number of people with internet-fuelled mental health problems. like, the issues connected with this site, while clearly significant in the case of many individuals, pales in comparison to the poo poo connected to youtube, twitter et. al. and none of those things go away when the place you are getting your mental health care is basically an app or another tab in your browser

I meant in this specific case of Lowtax's death, everyone involved needs to just... take maybe a couple days off of the entire internet. Sure if you need to do therapy online by all means do that though.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I was exchanging money and video games for pictures of buttholes and cum. And yet somehow I'M the bad guy

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Farm Frenzy posted:

God the culture of ancient sa is so funny

He would ban people who complained about his threads and tell them to just vote 1 and move on if they don't like his threads. So this is hilarious since they were just doing what he said to do. Also he'd replace people's avatar with "DICKHEAD" in red text when they voted his threads a 1. He was so fragile.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
gently caress!

Lol I forgot this was a lowtax memorial thread and started thinking about cum lol

Any astrologists that could weigh (way) in ?

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
I'm a capricorn (GOAT)?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Shame Boy posted:

I meant in this specific case of Lowtax's death, everyone involved needs to just... take maybe a couple days off of the entire internet. Sure if you need to do therapy online by all means do that though.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/247222360309121024?s=20

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

rip lowtax, the real throat goat

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Kaddish posted:

gently caress!

Lol I forgot this was a lowtax memorial thread and started thinking about cum lol

All things come back to cum

xthnru
Apr 6, 2007

FUCK YOU GUYS. I'm out.

CLAM DOWN posted:

rip lowtax, the real throat goat

i think we should let dogs vote

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
there are to my knowledge only 2 posters on the forums with a history of cum expertise; user "cum" and "cumshitter"

I await their judgements on the issue

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

if only it was a facial pic we all would have been immediately convinced

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Kaddish posted:

gently caress!

You will meat a tall dark stranger who will help you share the load

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Where the gently caress is the Ben Garrison cum edit feat. Rich???

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Vengarr posted:

Is anyone else insane enough to take up the Lowtax name? He is like a legacy comic book villain at this point.

Kyanka was Lowtax II

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

gently caress.

This thread is a rollercoaster of emotions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

pillsburysoldier posted:

All things come back to cum

Im a capricorn though? Not sure how that makes sense.