Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
might be good to permaban everyone who posted itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Including Jeffrey?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

ymstztcv posted:

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Ah, it was a Dare rereg.

I should've guessed.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Paramemetic posted:

lmao some shithead posting garbage that gets them permabanned in less than a whole page is amazing but what's not amazing is my brain trying to guess what flavor of shithead post it was

It was the "Follow Your Leader" meme with hitler, but with lowtax's face.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

quote from man shot
"what am i gonna do, shoot me?"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Sudden Javelin posted:

Including Jeffrey?

Gotta be sure

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

smoobles posted:

might be good to permaban everyone who posted itt
but op, i've already been permabanned once

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
cum is just penile snot and I'm trying hard to not to ralph at the idea of cold jizz congealing in the mouth and I'm too stupid to not click things so please stop I dry heaved just writing this please

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Plant MONSTER. posted:

cum is just penile snot and I'm trying hard to not to ralph at the idea of cold jizz congealing in the mouth and I'm too stupid to not click things so please stop I dry heaved just writing this please

:nms: It tastes like a really salty pineapple, :nms: your welcome.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

jokes posted:

I think the word goon should be changed, because its origin is “Lowtax and his goons” and frankly it would be in our best interests to distance ourselves a bit further
IIRC this conversation and other similar ones about branding, taglines etc. were had during and immediately after the troubles as the new management settled in, and I believe the general consensus was something along the lines of "that's dumb".

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

Beet Wagon posted:

It's like the lowtax equivalent of a pharaoh being buried with all of his servants, I can't imagine a more fitting tribute

The fact that his next mark is all over the thread posting insane garbage and cum pics really puts a neat little bow on everything.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/aTxkSWj.mp4

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Good news, your mouth keeps the cum warm and moist the whole time!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

WS6 97 posted:

So dumbass kills himself, his whore ex wife hosed him to the tune of 3.5k a month and there is some tranny with jizz in his mouth posting pics in this thread for reasons, am I missing anything?

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K4oym9Pw48

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Who What Now posted:

Good news, your mouth keeps the cum warm and moist the whole time!

just a warm soupy slurry that, with a little love and a lot of effort, could become your next of kin!!!!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

X JAKK posted:

Im one cool rear end dude, because i practice good manners and tell old ladies they are pretty. :)

can confirm

x jakk made a lot of good content

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I wonder if this thread is still talking about the cum or is simply talking about it again.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
gonna post the vid of me puking about the cum

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

IGgy IGsen posted:

I wonder if this thread is still talking about the cum or is simply talking about it again.

Cum is both a wave and a particle

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

can confirm

x jakk made a lot of good content

X JAKK was a quality poster in any era.

Heath posted:

Cum is both a wave and a particle

Schrodinger's Cum.

AnonymouseNo5
Nov 11, 2021

Plant MONSTER. posted:

gonna post the vid of me puking about the cum

Puke is just stomach cum. :thunk:

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

:nms::nms::nms:
https://i.imgur.com/NA75bQU.mp4

its just sauce :3

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

but what if it's blood-filled cum?

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
goons. please. :negative:

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
itt we find the goons who don't swallow smdh

e: I'll stop now. didn't see the admin post.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
lol i just want the thread to pull up away from this, not pull out. there is already too much cum everywhere!

Bluecobra
Sep 11, 2001

The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

i will take the #3 menstruoteen juice /w extra cum

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
if you're pulling up and not out then that's just a breeding kink with an extra step.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

On the night my wife died, i hate wanked so recklessly and violently that when i reached yippee time a bubbling crude of blood had rained down upon me, the morning struggle to use my urine to push out the resulting clot that had gestated throughout the night gave me pause to consider why I am awesome, and through careful consideration I have determined I am indeed awesome, and I havent bled out of anywhere much since then. Now I run a production company out of a main street sex dungeon weed store that I live in and dance in my underwear in the window for passers-by. Everything I just said is real.

edit: sorry ill stop sharing now

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

StrangersInTheNight posted:

It's a lot of meh dudes seeing their own memorials not far off and getting worried. The closer to death people are, the more concerned with funeral politics they get.

All I can say is, you don't get to control how you are remembered. You will die one day and your legacy will be what it is, not what you want it to be.

Just throw me in the trash!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

here have my sad cat

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

cum doesn't really taste like much tbh, hth. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit: let this be my legacy!

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Count posted:

so the forum server will go down soon I guess?

loving '04s.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
That has not been my experience....

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Boba Pearl posted:

That has not been my experience....

what am I doing wrong? :(

edit: to be clear I'm just jackin it into my own mouth.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Just for the record I am gay and I HATE cum!!

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

what am I doing wrong? :(

edit: to be clear I'm just jackin it into my own mouth.

Try eating more fruit, like pineapple or mangosteen

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Sudden Javelin posted:

here have my sad cat

that cat has had enough of your poo poo!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Holy poo poo lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

i like seeing Jeffrey pop into the thread. he's so wholesome and really wants SA to become a community again and rise beyond its juvenile origins.

protip: sell out as soon as you can my dude. the forums will never fill the same spot in your heart that drugs and sex could. get hosed up on PCP and abandon yourself to hedonism. gently caress hookers and eat endangered species; life is only the progressive loss of meaning, and one day you will be broken too.

still glad you saved the site tho

Jeffrey buying this site was like Bilbo taking the ring from Gollum. The longer he owns it the more he'll turn into Gollum/Lowtax. The best thing for him to do would be to throw the servers in a volcano.