Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Wow I don’t look at the thread and y’all add like 6 pages. Nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
:lol: an inadvertent snype

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Mornin' posting warriors

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

:coffeepal:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Aardvark! posted:

dont post here

thank u aardvark

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

woke up in a sweat this morning because i forgot to close the friday thread again last night

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

are we allowed to buy avs and red text for mods?

this is a purely academic question, with no sort of comical intentions or trollish designs behind it whatsoever.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Beer, it is indeed a lovely New England morning. Enjoy it, the rain is coming in this afternoon.

Also, we’re gonna need to see pics of your brother’s dog :hai:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Good morning fam, here's a good disco radio weekly that gets posted on Soundcloud regularly, really enjoyed this past show!

https://soundcloud.com/dj-gant-johnson/yes-she-did-11-11-21

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I’m having coffee while waiting on everyone else to wake up.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

:coffee:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

made a breakfast sandwich as well, myself

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
The struggle of waking up hours before anyone else does.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

The statistical likelihood of literally 'everyone' being awake is quite small. I think you will be able to enjoy your coffee break, possibly forever.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
By everyone I mostly mean family and friends. The forums are pretty dead when I first get up 6:30 est or so.

Of course everyone won’t be awake at once. poo poo would get really weird.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
MY GIRLFRIEND caught the sinus infection I have, so I've been watching Fragmaster videos and playing with the cats while she wallows in despair, Happy Saturday!!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

are we allowed to buy avs and red text for mods?

this is a purely academic question, with no sort of comical intentions or trollish designs behind it whatsoever.

The answer is yes but it is highly likely they will change it (back) for free in a short period of time so people don't usually do it.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

The struggle of waking up hours before anyone else does.

This is half the reason I like waking up early. Same for my dad. It's funny because whenever I'm on vacation with him, we'll wake up and do our thing but in complete silence because that's why we both woke up early

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

One great advantage of the English speaking internet is that there isn't really any true dead time, given the range of time zones. Though I feel Oceania doesn't really pull its weight.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The charcuterie plate I did up for dinner last night turned out p good.
A highlight for me was the brie + sour cherry and fig jam. Brie is sorta universal, but it's been a bit since I've had some and this one stood out as particularly nice. And with that jam? Excellente. I was able to limit myself to a few small wedges or I could have taken on half the wheel I think.
The prosciutto was really nice, the other two meats were middle of the road-ish. Overall not bad. Not bad.
I should have had a nut option, like a smoked almond or good walnuts, and probably one more veg in there somewhere to round it out on top of the stuff I listed yesterday. But it was fun. Will need to get into that again.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

bagmonkey posted:

This is half the reason I like waking up early. Same for my dad. It's funny because whenever I'm on vacation with him, we'll wake up and do our thing but in complete silence because that's why we both woke up early

I’m not in complete silence. I talk to the cats and my dog. It is nice to get up and get a bunch of stuff done though.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Mr. Nice! posted:

I’m not in complete silence. I talk to the cats and my dog. It is nice to get up and get a bunch of stuff done though.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

I should have had a nut option

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Please do not karate chop my nut

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I recently bought some fancy cheeses for myself and gf. crocodile to enjoy—a promontory with porcini dust, a goat cheese with honey/lavender, and a havarti with rosemary and olive oil.

Now I must face the harsh reality that I am not fancy enough for fancy cheese, because I did not enjoy them at all.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
How does your gf have the same last name as you? Are you dating your cousin?

nice

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I recently bought some fancy cheeses for myself and gf. crocodile to enjoy—a promontory with porcini dust, a goat cheese with honey/lavender, and a havarti with rosemary and olive oil.

Now I must face the harsh reality that I am not fancy enough for fancy cheese, because I did not enjoy them at all.

Try not eating them on dorritos.

Also honey/lavender is a really, really pro flavor combo and I love it just in general.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

Ours is at most low talking, hanging with the animals, reading/watching news, etc. It's chill as gently caress and not chaotic and I love that

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Should I make a giant pile of french toast or just like an egg and cheese and bacon sammich

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Tip posted:

I saw your hidden shame

Shame is for those who have memories

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

bagmonkey posted:

Should I make a giant pile of french toast or just like an egg and cheese and bacon sammich

The latter seems more satisfying, but I've always favored savory over sweet

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I'm playing the game I play on weekends where I debate eating breakfast while laying in bed until its 11 o clock and I can justify eating lunch instead

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

I had so much to do today and spent the entire day watching law and order SVU instead like a worthless POS :smith:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

tractor man posted:

I had so much to do today and spent the entire day watching law and order SVU instead like a worthless POS :smith:

:doink:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

tractor man posted:

"In the Criminally Lazy system some people just really stand out. THESE are there stories."

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

tractor man posted:

I usually dedicate a day of the week to that so dont beat yourself up too much

I think I'm going with "Frenched Toast"

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

bagmonkey posted:

I usually dedicate a day of the week to that so dont beat yourself up too much

I think I'm going with "Frenched Toast"

Who is frenching it for you? I sure hope youre not frenching your own toast

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

*hanging sign in the breakroom*
To whomever keeps frenching the toast - please stop.
If this continues, HR has been notified and appropriate actions will be taken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Do you guys mind if my cat Gus posts? She's like 300 years old and 5lbs, I am not sure if she's really a cat but thats what she looks like