Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Eat My Fuc posted:

Ok but why did it disappear from North Carolina

they know what they did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Eat My Fuc posted:

Ok but why did it disappear from North Carolina

God's punishment for...I dunno, something that happens in North Carolina, I've got nothing. College basketball?

Bluedeanie posted:

They are new unique models, inexplicably, rather than upscaling the existing ones. It was a very baffling choice, as it took more effort to make them look much worse, and nobody wanted them changed in the first place.

I appreciate that they designed terrible new models but still left old audio files that they no longer had the license to in the game files. That's cool, shame Rockstar were made to patch it.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i am ill from the booster. thank you for my seervice. going back to bed

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

First two shots did literally nothing to me but the booster hit me like a Mack Truck.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

yea ok posted:

i am ill from the booster. thank you for my seervice. going back to bed

Please feel better in time for full gear

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I hope he feels worse 😈

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I felt pretty bad after my booster too, but thankfully only for a day

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

It was more then 10 days for me when I took the booster. Doctor thinks that plus the flu shot at the same time just destroyed my immune system.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I might skip the booster since I've been around a ton of covid+ people hadn't caught it and I get tested every 2 weeks.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Just bought a car today using the money from my house sale as a down payment. Found out my credit is 819. Ok uh holy poo poo. Go me I guess

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

Hey this might get overlooked but I am genuinely asking for help, does peanut butter captain crunch still exist, no store near me has had it for over a year and I asked an employee and he basically told me he’d never heard of it, do you have it for sale in the stores around you, i’ve genuinely been looking for months.

I'm literally looking at a box of it on my kitchen counter right now so yes.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shard posted:

Just bought a car today using the money from my house sale as a down payment. Found out my credit is 819. Ok uh holy poo poo. Go me I guess

credit is a lie. Only your fists will tell the truth.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

how do you even find out your credit score

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

coconono posted:

credit is a lie. Only your fists will tell the truth.

Of course it's a lie but it's a lie all the people who sell me big stuff believe in and I can't punch the economy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tImE iS a CoNsTrUcT

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Isn't time relative to space and can literally move differently in different places in the universe? Does that mean it's very real?

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

how do you even find out your credit score

Most major credit cards provide a free score each month now. Im around 730 at the moment which can qualify for just about anything, anything over 800 is exceptional.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I guess I understand why but it still seems dumb that the excellent credit i had when I bought my car was slightly lowered when the account closed because I paid it off in full.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Tweak posted:

I guess I understand why but it still seems dumb that the excellent credit i had when I bought my car was slightly lowered when the account closed because I paid it off in full.

it is incredibly stupid and poo poo like this happens all the time

a simple credit check can lower your score, despite it being necessary to be approved for credit

get a new card and now you have more available credit? score go down because opening a new line of credit to decrease credit burden is considered volatile by whatever dickheads make these rules

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Ruined my credit in the last decade doing goon poo poo, raised it 100 points this year, it still sucks but I’m almost to good. Very proud of my imaginary numbers.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My wife and I only have 1 credit card each and my credit reports always say my credit is hurt because I don't have more. It's all arbitrary bullshit other than tracking that you pay off stuff you owe. That I get.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NienNunb posted:

I hope he feels worse 😈

101 >_<

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Credit is extremely stupid and I say that as a mortgage underwriter lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i wish i had money.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

also I'm up to half a million in medical debts so all this stuff can rot. I don't even pay my insurance copays now. gently caress em all.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunbs power……….

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

this is a bad credit score apparently

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Credit score of 420/69

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

have some 7up for your fever

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

now everyone post your social security numbers

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Shard posted:

My wife and I only have 1 credit card each and my credit reports always say my credit is hurt because I don't have more. It's all arbitrary bullshit other than tracking that you pay off stuff you owe. That I get.

2 cards each is the "ideal" number, afaik.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

That Shadman guy with the horrific cartoons went to jail for being a pedophile apparently, the reckoning of the early 00s internet characters is here this year

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
My dad is American and tried to get a good credit score in Germany by just taking out meaningless credits, unaware of the fact that that's not how it works. Here at least. I've never heard someone worry about their credit score in my entire life. I don't even know that's a thing beyond being entered into one of several databases if you repeatedly don't pay your bills.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

That Shadman guy with the horrific cartoons went to jail for being a pedophile apparently, the reckoning of the early 00s internet characters is here this year

Good gently caress that guy. His poo poo was monstrous.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

seems like he was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and boy howdy are the extra details about his work unnecessary in this article hillary clinton? his own mom?

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I don’t have the slightest clue of how credit scores work because I don’t live in a hell country like the US of A

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I miss being on my honeymoon in coastal New England, drinking room service mimosas every morning and walking through 1600s graveyards every night. It was a lot colder there too, which was nice because it’s November and it shouldn’t be 67 goddamn degrees outside. Massachusetts is God’s country.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Good credit makes it easier to acquire large debts like vehicles or property or businesses. Property and business owners are huge vestments of political will in the USA. Of course the kinds of things that bring credit down are more common to those with less income, who also of course in this country are minorities. Somehow, someway, this system has managed to survive and become a symbol of status in our otherwise egalitarian, progressive society.

Anyway my score is great, 800+ baby, I’m killing it

Captain Magic fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Nov 13, 2021

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I have never ever looked at my credit rating but I'm confident it's dogshit. I'm pretty sure I still owe my bank for an overdraft but I just moved & never updated it for that account (did for another with the same bank that doesn't have any overdraft capability) and they have never bothered contacting me about it over a decade later so figure I won't worry about I again until I win the lottery or a secretly wealthy family member dies & gives me all their money.

This isn't the only example of why my credit rating would be so poo poo that I'll never ever bother looking at it but it's certainly a big one. Fortunately I was already resigned to never owning a house until my parents die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i need someone to drill a hole in the direct center of my skull, letting air hiss out and alleviate pressure, allowing me sweet relief. is that so much to ask?