Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Just goes to show even they can fake it if they try hard enough. Ah well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manawski
Oct 20, 2003

HOW DO I MADE PUDDING

haveblue posted:

It feels poetic that the rip lowtax thread led to the purchase of an in-joke smiley no one will ever use again

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DidSomebodySayFIB posted:

Rather have the voice of the dead be heard on why he did it when he's defenseless.

Perhaps voice his words to a licensed therapist?

mith
Sep 30, 2003

rabble rabble posted:

this is an excellent gambit, i look forward to seeing it play out

They’re just jealous the tides have turned back to screamy instead of cum

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
this, this is old school SA

the pele meltdown was the first one I saw

i like this one too

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

lmao

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

rabble rabble posted:

good post thanks

easy to make fun of it in hindsight i guess i just had no idea they would be that loving stupid to immediately rereg and post the same image but it looks like im the stupid guy

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Okay. I'm sorry.

At the end of the day, Richard and his wives and children were all human, they all surely have made mistakes in the past while trying to do what they thought was best for themselves and their families, and we're not here in this thread to litigate against the living but rather trying to support those that have been affected negatively by Rich Kyanka and his death.

Welcome and peace, regardless.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

g0lbez posted:

easy to make fun of it in hindsight i guess i just had no idea they would be that loving stupid to immediately rereg and post the same image but it looks like im the stupid guy

your only sin was assuming that something could not be dumber, a fatal mistake

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Yo, but for real for a second, please do not gently caress with this obviously mentally unstable person going through some kind of crisis without help, you reeeeally don't want the consequences that come from that. seriously.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

:screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy::screamy:

Atoramos fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Nov 14, 2021

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
MOOLA LET SCREAMY ASCEND, THIS IS SEL-FISH

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Epic Mount posted:

I'll bet you are fun at funerals/internet wakes.

Me, In The Middle Of Eulogizing: "... not to view people as a fuckable object, but as a person. Not just there to wet your dick, but to "wet" the great ocean that is life and relationships with people you love. Anyway, we'll all miss you very much, grandma"

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

e: you’re right. I shouldn’t say it.

The Great Mouse Detective is pretty good.

I AM GRANDO fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Nov 14, 2021

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

:gary::yarg:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I love my dead friend so much that I can’t keep myself from endlessly howling and ruining everything.

well dang at least you have a friend

7lip
Mar 25, 2009

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Boba Pearl posted:

Yo, but for real for a second, please do not gently caress with this obviously mentally unstable person going through some kind of crisis without help, you reeeeally don't want the consequences that come from that. seriously.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Editing the french as well made me giggle a lot more than it should have, thanks

e: le plus long poo poo

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
where were you when screamy died?

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

haveblue posted:

It feels poetic that the rip lowtax thread led to the purchase of an in-joke smiley no one will ever use again

My hope is that someone will buy a second smiley allowing us to extend the aaaaa indefinitely (but preferably this one would have a white border around the text making it readable on dark mode). This would encourage an ecosystem of screaming animals until one of them takes the crown as the favored screaming animal and the rest go ignored. Years later, when someone asks where the iconic screaming pigeon smiley came from, someone has to explain that we had a funeral for a fish in the Lowtax memorial thread.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

SchrodingersCat posted:

When it's same-day accounts posting the same poo poo over and over at roughly the same time of day every time it's kind of obvious.

If you had like an '06 poster, a '10 poster, and a '14 poster it would be a bit different, but these are all 11--12\13\14-2021 accounts posting the same image and essentially the same text.

I was thinking it could be Lowtax's mom but it seems much more likely it's Futa Snake.

Cumlady I’m an 06 and I will sell you my account for a hefty sum

This offer expires at midnight. Make the right choice.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
i love the idea of trying to convince people you're legitimate by saying people on twitter want answers. like someone finally decided to step up to bat about the questions people are curious about concerning the dead guy who everyone on and off twitter's take is "good riddance". as if it's some big drama and not just drama stirred up by the same person repeatedly

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

richard should have listened to matthew lesko

what an absolute maroon

Fun Haver
Nov 14, 2021

by sebmojo

g0lbez posted:

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

:golfclap:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

despite all my rage i am still just a fish in a cage :screamy:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
The only thing that could make this thread better is if everdad comes back (again after his previous post) and posts some amazing new photoshops.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Rather have the voice of the dead be heard on why he did it when he's defenseless.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

he killed himself because you were the best friend he could find

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I can't believe Futa Snake killed Screamy

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

we already know this :confused:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

you can make a twitter account for free lmao what an idiot

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I can't believe Futa Snake killed Screamy

i’m not gonna believe this until i see screenshots of chatlogs

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

rastarob
Feb 12, 2005

Form is emptiness, emptiness is forum

:screamy:

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
:byodood:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

despite all my rage i am still just a fish in a cage :screamy:

Googes
Sep 2, 2006

Not much bro, just dancin on a streetlamp
When my cat got neutered the vet gave me his balls in a ziploc bag for some reason (thought it was funny? I dunno, we're friends)

I kept them in my freezer for like two years until I buried them in my compost pile last year

Speaking of two year old freezer burned cat testicles tossed into a compost pile, I heard that lowtax died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

:byodood::screamy: