Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
I'd meet in the middle at $85 net to me which is $87.86 via G&S. I package things well to ensure their safe arrival.

I can be emailed and PayPal'd at my name @ google's popular mail service.

Edit: payment received for 1 120 ETR back, will send tracking number along this evening

Edit 2: sent tracking and it's already picked up by USPS

Interest check: 4x5 riteway film holders, I think I have 6 or 7 with no light leaks (to my knowledge and during my use, at least)

Rontalvos fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Oct 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerm324
Aug 3, 2007
Interest Check:

I have a Canon Rebel T7i 24MP camera with 18-135mm, 55-250mm and 24mm lenses, a spare battery and carrying case that fits all of it.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

let it be known to the thread that Rontalvos is an expert package packer and the 120 back i bought arrived here promptly.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
Old camera stuff can be so fragile despite being so overbuilt, I pack poo poo to survive the chaos that is a USPS sorting facility.

Jcam
Jan 4, 2009

Yourhead
I get the feeling the general crowd on here already has an amazing assortment of gear, but I recently bought a new camera and want to sell my old one.

Any interest on here for a Nikon D5200 with a really low shutter count (1311), Nikon NIKKOR 18-55mm f3.5-5.6G lens, charger, batter, and a Nikon branded bag. I read the rules and if there's any interest I'll get the correct photos and everything, but just wanted to gauge to see if there's anyone who would want a cheap entry-level DSLR.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Jcam posted:

I get the feeling the general crowd on here already has an amazing assortment of gear, but I recently bought a new camera and want to sell my old one.

Any interest on here for a Nikon D5200 with a really low shutter count (1311), Nikon NIKKOR 18-55mm f3.5-5.6G lens, charger, batter, and a Nikon branded bag. I read the rules and if there's any interest I'll get the correct photos and everything, but just wanted to gauge to see if there's anyone who would want a cheap entry-level DSLR.

For entry level stuff I'd expect that the general SA Mart would give you better odds.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Interest check in a near mint condition Fuji X-T2 body (with a bunch of batteries) and a mint XF 35 f/2 lens.

Keeping the body but the 35 f2 is still up if there is interest.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Oct 29, 2021

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
sold

King of Bees fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Oct 24, 2021

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

More like “hassle, bad!” with those issues :imunfunny:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

polyester concept posted:

More like “hassle, bad!” with those issues :imunfunny:

Lol

mes
Apr 28, 2006

Bag & X100 Accessory Sale

Full Gallery
https://imgur.com/a/Wvqnx3J

Billingham Hadley Small Pro in Khaki/Chocolate leather, comes with matching shoulder pad: $175 shipped
Originally purchased back in 2019 when I had a different kit, lightly used, not much wear. Let me know if you want more pics.

Fujifilm branded Domke F-803: $100 shipped
This was never used, got it free with rebate after purchasing an X100V. The Fujifilm-X branding is on the inner pockets.

Lensmate Thumbgrip & JJC side grip for X100V: $40 shipped
Really not looking to split these up, but these are essentially like new.

Just doing some cleaning out of the apartment, if someone wants everything/multiple things, we can work out a discount.

Reach me via PMs or jemuelb[at]gmail

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Interest check in a near mint condition Fuji X-T2 body (with a bunch of batteries) and a mint XF 35 f/2 lens.

I might be interested. Do you have pics and a price in mind?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Niemat posted:

I might be interested. Do you have pics and a price in mind?

I've decided to keep the X-T2 but part with the lens (went back to the 18-55 I got on the cheap). If you are interested in the 35 f2 let me know.

mes
Apr 28, 2006

mes posted:

Bag & X100 Accessory Sale

Full Gallery
https://imgur.com/a/Wvqnx3J

Billingham Hadley Small Pro in Khaki/Chocolate leather, comes with matching shoulder pad: $175 shipped
Originally purchased back in 2019 when I had a different kit, lightly used, not much wear. Let me know if you want more pics.

Fujifilm branded Domke F-803: $100 shipped
This was never used, got it free with rebate after purchasing an X100V. The Fujifilm-X branding is on the inner pockets.

Lensmate Thumbgrip & JJC side grip for X100V: $40 shipped
Really not looking to split these up, but these are essentially like new.

Just doing some cleaning out of the apartment, if someone wants everything/multiple things, we can work out a discount.

Reach me via PMs or jemuelb[at]gmail

These are still available, lets do some crazy discounts here before chucking them on eBay: $125 for the Billingham, $50 for the Domke, $30 for the X100 stuff

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
I recently bought a Panasonic G9 and then decided I'd be better off with an S5. All prices net to me plus $10 for shipping (so I can buy boxes and packing material mostly). I'd rather not ship internationally but Canada is probably doable.

Panasonic Lumix G9shutter count: 2782. $825
Has a few tiny marks on body (one or two on the screen but unnoticeable in actual use) otherwise excellent condition. Comes in original box with all OEM accessories, 1 OEM battery, 2 wasabi batteries w/ charger, and 2 nikon F mount to M43 adapters (one G type one non).

Panasonic 25mm f/1.7 $80
No scratches. Includes caps and hood. I think there was a few specks of dust visible under the front element but they don't affect the image quality.

Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8 II $600
No scratches. Includes caps, hood, and nonOEM lens pouch. The dual IS is extremely good for both stills and video.

Panasonic 35-100mm f/2.8 II $650
No scratches. Includes caps, hood, and OEM lens pouch. The dual IS is extremely good for both stills and video.

Breakthrough Photography 58mm X4 circular polariser $90
No scratches. Includes case. Absolutely the best polariser I have ever used.

58mm Tiffen Black Pro Mist 1/4 $35
No scratches. Includes case but the latch broke on it.

Ideally someone will want to buy this entire kit, I will happily let it all go for $2,000 and split the shipping with you. If someone is interested in buying both f/2.8 zooms I'll throw in the filters along with them.

Album of everything: https://imgur.com/a/G0h5Q0w

PM me questions or HMU at grain.is.beautiful at gmail

The Earl of ToeJam
Jan 22, 2012

8th-snype posted:

I recently bought a Panasonic G9 and then decided I'd be better off with an S5. All prices net to me plus $10 for shipping (so I can buy boxes and packing material mostly). I'd rather not ship internationally but Canada is probably doable.

Ideally someone will want to buy this entire kit, I will happily let it all go for $2,000 and split the shipping with you. If someone is interested in buying both f/2.8 zooms I'll throw in the filters along with them.

Album of everything: https://imgur.com/a/G0h5Q0w

PM me questions or HMU at grain.is.beautiful at gmail

I may be interested in the whole kit, but I'm a bit of a noob and need a little help. I currently have a D3400 + decent prime lens + decent zoom lens. Aside from the zoom, would this kit be a pretty substantial upgrade or would it be a lateral move? I like my current setup fairly well, but the fixed display is annoying, and some photos (landscapes in particular) just seem off, even compared to photos straight from a couple-years-old cellphone. It's assuredly something I'm doing wrong, but naturally I want to solve the problem by throwing cash at it rather than introspecting.

Is this kit a reasonable upgrade from a D3400 or should I aim for another tier up from the G9?

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?
This is a very big upgrade from a D3400, the G9 has really nice video and stills capability and m43 lenses are a lot smaller/less expensive in general so it would be a good move.

The Earl of ToeJam
Jan 22, 2012
Sweet, I’m sold. Thanks for that! I’ll follow through in the SA Mart thread.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Yeah, this would have been my forever kit if I didn't need something slightly better for my freelance career. The image quality is as good as any other m43 camera. The G9 is the most ergonomic camera I've ever used and have had my hands every major camera system. The dual IS nuts too, this camera does a better job at smoothing out handheld video than my S5 by a lot.

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
Asked my sister for her Christmas wishlist and she jokingly included a Pentax 67 on it.

Out of curiosity, I checked my area estate sales and found one for sale (body, lens, and case). Basically like this one on eBay. Considering these are basically "buy at your own risk" and for the most part sight unseen, how high would you lot bid on this? If its worth considering, I can try to get the whole family to pitch in on a bid.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Tortilla Maker posted:

Asked my sister for her Christmas wishlist and she jokingly included a Pentax 67 on it.

Out of curiosity, I checked my area estate sales and found one for sale (body, lens, and case). Basically like this one on eBay. Considering these are basically "buy at your own risk" and for the most part sight unseen, how high would you lot bid on this? If its worth considering, I can try to get the whole family to pitch in on a bid.

I'm a 67 haver. Does the one you're bidding on have that metering viewfinder? Things to consider: the thin jewelry style chain that communicates the aperture settings on the lens to the viewfinder is known to break. You can break it by removing the viewfinder with a lens on the camera or something like that - can't quite remember. It's something to check. The light metering capability of it might be bad as well. It's powered by the battery in the camera body itself, there's contacts on the top of the body that interface with the VF to provide power. I had to open mine up and repair a very commonly broken wire inside it and I think it's not a job most people would be very happy doing. It involves a mandatory recalibration of the meter.

The early 67s I think didn't have a mirror-lock-up feature. It's the black tab thing on the side of the camera body under the prism, you can see it on the body in that listing to the left of where "auto" is printed on the lens. You definitely want it, it's very difficult to hand-hold shoot the camera without it and honestly it probably helps even with the camera on a tripod. Basically it lets you take the photo with the mirror already up and out of the way so that the huge mirror slapping up doesn't move the camera during the exposure.

Uhh what else. I took mine out in the rain once with user Wild EEPROM and water hosed up the electronics and it was a $500 CAD repair by the guy at Pentaxs.com who is AFAIK literally the only person in North America who repairs these.

Pros: I like mine a lot and lenses are REALLY cheap compared to lenses for modern digital systems. The photos are great. The camera is interesting and fun to use. It's very much like having a clown version of a traditional smaller SLR in terms of handling. It feels robust. I like that it's older than I am and I hope that it outlives me. You can buy batteries fairly easily for it from big box stores.

Cons: It's extremely heavy. I'm 6'2" 210lbs and with the camera + 3 lenses in a billingham bag it's a huge chore to cart it around, my shoulder gets sore from the strap, it makes me sweat on a warm day, etc. I often find myself wanting to just grab my DSLR if I know I'm going to be walking around and shooting. The fact it has electronic components is definitely a weakness - more so if you aren't using the metering viewfinder since that's the only benefit. Similar cameras like TLRs, Hassleblads, etc from that era get the job done without electronics and it's just one less thing to think about.

Overall I'd be uncomfortable buying one unless it was from a store I could return it to (or ebay arbitration) or if I was able to take it somewhere to make sure it's in good working order.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

As a ~ƪ(ړײ)‎ƪ~​​69~ƪ(ړײ)‎ƪ~​​ haver (GW690II + RZ67), verify that she is serious. The RZ has grown on me very quickly, averaging a roll a week over the last year. But the weight and the aspect ratio made me curious about the Fuji. The fixed lens is a downer, and the lack of a bulb setting is just insane, but boy is it easier to carry around and use hand-held.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Yeah, I love my 690II and I don't !Ind the fixed lens at all but the bulb thing is just weird. I've got a shutter from 1936 with more features on it that the Fuji one. Anyway, I've used the T mode all of one time and it was perfectly fine at what it did so no concern really.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I know Pentax 6x7 was given by name but at those prices I'd realistically look at a Kiev60 instead. It looks like you can get some good kits for 1/3 of that P67 BIN price. I don't have an actual P67 to compare mine to but I haven't had a single complaint about it that wasn't "holy poo poo I'm carrying a medium sized brick" weight and form factor. It's been reliable (though if I'm being honest I really only took it out like 30-40 times in all the time I owned it) and I gather you can get lenses for it though I found the 90 I have on there has always suited my needs. I have the flip up viewfinder but I would honestly prefer a pentaprism, just personal preference though.

So yeah, I mean it's probably a "Mom can we get a Pentax 67?" "We have medium format at home" situation but hobby prices being what they are it might work? If they're really after a 6x7 then yeah, maybe not.

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Nov 8, 2021

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

You'll also need to verify that the focal plane shutter is in good shape. One thing I like about leaf shutters is that I can easily replace it by simply buying a new lens.

Edit: But I realize that there are certain lenses that cost more than certain camera bodies. The 350 mm superachromat comes to mind.

theHUNGERian fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Nov 8, 2021

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.
The Pentax 6x7's seem to have gone up a fair bit in price over the last few years. My one experience was buying one on Yahoo! Auctions when I lived in Japan for a couple hundred, it arriving with a bad shutter, and the seller telling me to pound sand.

The Soviet stuff offers some insanely good value, especially as far as the glass goes, but if it was a gift I would splash out a bit more for an Arax rather than rolling the dice with an eBay random Kiev. I bought a Kiev 60 kit and it came with some pretty significant frame spacing issues, wound up selling it on (disclosing said issues).

With that being said, square format is its own thing, and OP's sister probably would have said "a Hasselblad" if that was the Hail Mary gift request she was after.

A folder might be a good cheap compromise, but then again, I dunno what kind of issues Moscva's have.

Martytoof posted:

So yeah, I mean it's probably a "Mom can we get a Pentax 67?" "We have medium format at home" situation

lmao

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
Most definitely a Hail Mary request. She hasn't shot medium format and I think it's just something that piqued her interest. She's going to rent one after the Thanksgiving holiday to actually see if she likes the format.

That said, she also threw in a Mamiya RB67 as a budget option (lol) and an RZ67 as another for the dream list. Funny sibling.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Tortilla Maker posted:

Most definitely a Hail Mary request. She hasn't shot medium format and I think it's just something that piqued her interest. She's going to rent one after the Thanksgiving holiday to actually see if she likes the format.

That said, she also threw in a Mamiya RB67 as a budget option (lol) and an RZ67 as another for the dream list. Funny sibling.

She's got taste. Renting is definitely the way to go. If she has shot full frame film, perhaps she already has a scanner that can be used for medium format? If not, don't forget to add something to scan the negatives. I started out with film last year, and while I had every intention to deal with lab scans in my first year of film, the results were so dog poo poo that I bought a scanner after my literal second roll of film and I never regretted it. Since I do quite a bit of semiconductor manufacturing at work (which includes photo lithography), I would never do my own developing as it would remind me too much of work, but perhaps she would enjoy that too. It's a slippery slope.

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

If they want square, I have a kit with a few Bronica SQs that I'd think about selling part of.

Dial M for MURDER
Sep 22, 2008
So I bought a Panasonic recommended in the mirrorless thread due to shooting more video, so I'm selling my Nikon D750 to finance it.
I've had this camera for quite a while, and it has been babied. I only used it for indoor product shots, and the occasional family outing so it is in great condition.
I didn't take a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol but I think you can see pretty plainly it's in great condition.
I have the body, the kit 50mm, a sugelary strap, the battery charger, remote, plug in remote and original box.

**I'm not sure where the other caps are. I'm pretty sure I can find them, but don't assume they will be found.

I looked up KEH and their bargain is $1,037 and Excellent $1,271 without the kit lens, shipping, remotes or sales tax, so I'm thinking $1,050 + shipping

Here is the main image and a link to the Album

https://vgy.me/album/8KC4mqdI

Edit: I realized that the second remote wasn't in the original pictures. I added it to the album. Its Nikon MC-DC2

Dial M for MURDER fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Nov 18, 2021

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

My P67 developed a dark edge at 1/500 & 1/1000. Sent it in to LeZot for a CLA. Came back ok but then it took a very slight knock while in a super big padded bag and now the shutter drag or whatever that’s causing the uneven exposures is worse than ever. This is a late model 67, not the 6x7.

Watch out for these guys. That is a big shutter and it really needs to be perfectly tuned to actually work properly.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Dial M for MURDER posted:

So I bought a Panasonic recommended in the mirrorless thread due to shooting more video, so I'm selling my Nikon D750 to finance it.
I've had this camera for quite a while, and it has been babied. I only used it for indoor product shots, and the occasional family outing so it is in great condition.
I didn't take a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol but I think you can see pretty plainly it's in great condition.
I have the body, the kit 50mm, a sugelary strap, the battery charger, remote, plug in remote and original box.

**I'm not sure where the other caps are. I'm pretty sure I can find them, but don't assume they will be found.

I looked up KEH and their bargain is $1,037 and Excellent $1,271 without the kit lens, shipping, remotes or sales tax, so I'm thinking $1,050 + shipping

Here is the main image and a link to the Album

https://vgy.me/album/8KC4mqdI

Edit: I realized that the second remote wasn't in the original pictures. I added it to the album. Its Nikon MC-DC2

Just wanted to say I have this body and love it and this seems like a great price.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

I have a few items to move.

Really Right Stuff BH-40 w/ QR Lever
$295

Sigma 35mm Sony FE DG DN ART 1.4
$600

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
:D

Walked posted:

Sigma 35mm Sony FE DG DN ART 1.4
$600

I hate being that guy, but how long do you think you'll be holding onto this yet?
I'm interested, but the time of year, etc....makes it hard to throw down $600 unprepared. I'm thinking in the next 2 weeks or so I should have it, but right this moment, no.
Any chance of maybe going just a little bit lower? Like $500?

Anyway....interested as I want something less than a 50mm prime and this fits the bill (had been eyeing it up on Adorama since it's on sale atm), but obviously cash on hand is a problem right this second.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

darkhawk posted:

I hate being that guy, but how long do you think you'll be holding onto this yet?
I'm interested, but the time of year, etc....makes it hard to throw down $600 unprepared. I'm thinking in the next 2 weeks or so I should have it, but right this moment, no.
Any chance of maybe going just a little bit lower? Like $500?

Anyway....interested as I want something less than a 50mm prime and this fits the bill (had been eyeing it up on Adorama since it's on sale atm), but obviously cash on hand is a problem right this second.

Thanks for asking. I'm not in a rush but also not going to hold it. MPB offered $525 on the lens, so I'm not going to take any lower than ask.
I know things move slowly right now, and right now I'm only posting on SA (Craigslist/reddit/facebook probably after the holiday).

Reach out if you end up in a place you want to snag it; no sweat otherwise :)

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

Walked posted:

Thanks for asking. I'm not in a rush but also not going to hold it. MPB offered $525 on the lens, so I'm not going to take any lower than ask.
I know things move slowly right now, and right now I'm only posting on SA (Craigslist/reddit/facebook probably after the holiday).

Perfect. We'll see closer to the end of the month. I might be good by then.
Thanks! <3

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Few more items to sell:

Sony A7C
Great condition. Original box in hand.
Will include a 64gb Sony SD Card. Battery is third party but has been solid.
Body only.
$1300

Tamron 17-28 2.8 RXD - E Mount
Almost zero use. Turns out I'm really not using this focal range these days honestly.
$700

Tamron 28-75 2.8 RXD - E Mount
Very little use; moving to the Sigma model here for slightly different focal range (and basically convert my two Tamron into 1 lens I'll use more)
$700

Fotodiox Dumb Adapter + Tamron 28-75 XR Di (EF Mount)
edit: shoot forgot photo here; sorry! if someone is interested I'll grab a pic
The adapter locks it into 2.8 aperture with MF only. I used this as a webcam lens with an old A7S.
$200

RRS BH-40 Head w/ QR Lever
$295

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

Walked posted:

darkhawk posted:

Perfect. We'll see closer to the end of the month. I might be good by then.
Thanks! <3

I'm not looking to swoop, but if darkhawk doesn't end up grabbing it, I'd go for this — that is, if you're in the U.S.?

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

dakana posted:

I'm not looking to swoop, but if darkhawk doesn't end up grabbing it, I'd go for this — that is, if you're in the U.S.?

Go for it!
I'm all for someone else grabbing it before me if you've got the money and want it. So please, if you do and want it, go get it from him. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

dakana posted:

Go for it. I kinda decided on another lens that I can make payments on over time.....wife was a little bit more OK with payments vs a big payment right away. So you're not swopping in at all.