Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clckwrkMalchick
Nov 14, 2003
when God created hate we had a standard utility
Wow. Well this has been a ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bitcoin420
Oct 30, 2013
who's gonna do the announcement when fragmaster dies? The bench is getting pretty thin now

AlexDeGruven
Jun 29, 2007

Watch me pull my dongle out of this tiny box

So what is this thread about now? It's been going for several days.

Is it fish? Cum? Fish cum? Cumfish? Fishing for cum? Cumming fish? Screaming cum fishing?

Sorry. Just trying to keep up.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
Futa Snake's gimmick was only good on their OG account. Once you just keep spending money to come back, even though you have nothing to say anymore, it's tiring to read more than anything.

Anyway I did meet lowtax at gooncon in vegas in 2004 and he was kind of a dick to me, so I never got full-hardon obsessed with him like some of the old timers. I am thankful for that fact every day, I do not want to be a permabanned poster with prodromal schizophrenia.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Hasturtium posted:

Hey, I was a dick yesterday and took a swipe at you that was uncalled for. I am sorry, you're a cool guy.

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

I expect that at least one goon had told their therapist they can't be schizophrenic since they don't get FYAD

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

The gently caress kind of utopian non-mad max, non-hellscape are you living in where this is true? I'm paying for the drippings from discarded tuna cans with manual labor and lint art.

ohio

the downside is you have to live near ohioans

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

sootikins posted:

ohio

My family is from Kokomo and Dayton and there is no amount of money you could pay me to get me to live in Ohio with Ohioans, especially loving Dayton.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
please keep this thread open until my own overwrought and meaningless essay on 2000's humor and growing up or whatever is done, i think everyone needs to read it

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

tetsuo posted:

please keep this thread open until my own overwrought and meaningless essay on 2000's humor and growing up or whatever is done, i think everyone needs to read it

you heard him folks, lock and goldmine

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

tetsuo posted:

Looking forward to say I didnt read it

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

sootikins posted:

ohio

I also live in Ohio

AnonymouseNo5
Nov 11, 2021

tetsuo posted:

So your essay is your NaNoWriMo book, then?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Appalachian Ohio always feels like a completely different universe to me, and not usually in a good way.

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.

MrQwerty posted:

My family is from Kokomo and Dayton and there is no amount of money you could pay me to get me to live in Ohio with Ohioans, especially loving Dayton.

i mean

i get it

i live in a tiny blue pocket of columbus and i rarely leave the house because it involves interacting with people

sadus
Apr 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m36LsyAJ8Gw

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I had a dream where Screamy was encased in a large epoxy resin obelisk, preserved(?) for all time

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

bustin keaton posted:

Not sure why I spent 15 mins searching for a picture of Lowtax nut

Change your username to Lowtax cumshot

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
drat this thread is still going

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
this whole business with the reregs reminds me of the time I had some internet guy obsessed with me because he was convinced I was some ex of his using an alias. I blocked him on all communication channels and he kept re registering on twitter/discord/whatever to stay in contact with me. The stupid part of it all was that he was totally incapable of playing the long game. If he’d said nothing or just said the perfunctory greetings I would never have known but within hours of making a new twitter or rejoining my discord server he HAD to announce it was really him all along, at which time he would be instantly banned/blocked. What is the point? Screamy would never

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

External Organs posted:

Appalachian Ohio always feels like a completely different universe to me, and not usually in a good way.

im on a survey research team and we have a bunch of ohio contracts and one thing i noticed is there are always people who choose "other" for race/ethnicity and say "appalachian"

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
lol that lowtax is outlived, however briefly, by the queen

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
back in the early 2000s, i used to laugh at things, and smile. i whip myself with a cat-o-nine-tails at matins and vespers each day, but i know that neither the blood i shed nor the thorn-braided hairshirt i wear can ever make up for what i did

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I wonder how everyone who took part in this feels right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fFckkM5nnE

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I don't know if this is the right thread for it, but since the pusher and shover bots came up earlier in the thread and it wasn't addressed then, I think it needs to be mentioned somewhere:
The Laziest Men On Mars aka. Jeffrey Ray Roberts - who made the gabber versions of All Your Base and Terrible Secret Of Space - passed away like a decade ago.

I only found out about it recently, so I guess it's possible it's something everyone knows.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

I don't know if this is the right thread for it, but since the pusher and shover bots came up earlier in the thread and it wasn't addressed then, I think it needs to be mentioned somewhere:
The Laziest Men On Mars aka. Jeffrey Ray Roberts - who made the gabber versions of All Your Base and Terrible Secret Of Space - passed away like a decade ago.

I only found out about it recently, so I guess it's possible it's something everyone knows.

No! I hate this!

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Mr. Lobe posted:

No! I hate this!
:same:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Mulaney Power Move posted:

im on a survey research team and we have a bunch of ohio contracts and one thing i noticed is there are always people who choose "other" for race/ethnicity and say "appalachian"

To do my appalachian studies friends justice, gotta say I don't think they're wrong, although it's not really a race or ethnicity, but it sure as gently caress can be an indicator for various socio economic...stuff.

It's weird here (WV) but I like it well enough.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

I Dream of Screamy

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Posting for posterity I suppose, but my terrible secret is for all these years I’ve had a Lowtax-given name from a random name change thread (I mostly posted in BSS at the time) and a Schmorky-commissioned av from long before I knew about the issues with either person.

lmao loser

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Also, in case people are interested, there's a thread for posting about how you found out about SA.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Eason the Fifth posted:

Today is the day lowtax rises again

Due to a raging case of powdered spine, he's unable to roll back the stone and dies again of thirst 2 days later. Meanwhile Screamy's corpse enjoys all the frozen water it can drink.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Dejan Bimble posted:

RIP Lowtax

About half of my closest friends in the world came as a result of his various bullshit. A hilarious guy who helped a lot of other really funny people have someplace to write.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
My brother currently has our 20 year old cat who passed away last Saturday in a freezer as well because he lives in the tundra and the ground won’t thaw until May or June and I hope his very young son won’t be telling a psychiatrist someday that there was a dead cat in the freezer growing up. It’s a screamy situation.

Screamy - adjective

The quality of being frozen in death and being denied a graceful burial

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

drat I didn't know, that really sucks :smith:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Plant MONSTER. posted:

My brother currently has our 20 year old cat who passed away last Saturday in a freezer as well because he lives in the tundra and the ground won’t thaw until May or June and I hope his very young son won’t be telling a psychiatrist someday that there was a dead cat in the freezer growing up. It’s a screamy situation.

Screamy - adjective

The quality of being frozen in death and being denied a graceful burial
I've never put any thought to how you bury a pet when you live above the polar circle, but yeah I guess you simply have to keep them frozen until the ground thaws.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna be over here petting my cat Randy, because now I'm sad.

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

Has anyone ever played Seaman for Dreamcast?

Manawski
Oct 20, 2003

HOW DO I MADE PUDDING

External Organs posted:

I left Appalachian Ohio for Texas and I continually regret it.

If I ever manage to get out of Texas, I would probably go live in Pittsburgh or Columbus though, the actual sticks are as bad now as they were in the early 2000's. Not much worse, but certainly not any better.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just get a mining pick and dynamite, give that cat a proper burial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

I've never put any thought to how you bury a pet when you live above the polar circle, but yeah I guess you simply have to keep them frozen until the ground thaws.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna be over here petting my cat Randy, because now I'm sad.

just slide it across a frozen lake or some poo poo gently caress it it'd prolly be fun

dont gently caress the dead animal do not misconstrue that statement