Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Thanks for checking out of the convo, let's all do the same and calm down. New page new posts. Anyone got any premier league players caught in compromising positions. This is what international breaks do to people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

the sex ghost posted:

Thanks for checking out of the convo, let's all do the same and calm down. New page new posts. Anyone got any premier league players caught in compromising positions. This is what international breaks do to people

Gerrard is at Villa.

While he's not a player I'd say thats a compromising position.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

the sex ghost posted:

i hope the saudis spend a billion on poo poo playuers in january

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Weaponized Cum posted:

I will send you $100 to gently caress off forever

Someone start the GFM

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

sticksy posted:

Someone start the GFM

You have my Benjamin Franklin

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Jose posted:

i hope they sign adebayor and then every time they play a through ball he just looks at the bench and rubs his fingers together rather than chase it

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Jose posted:

nicolas pepe, sead kolasinac, calum chambers, phwoar

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
everyone stfu and go put a tenner on north macedonia

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

paddyboat posted:

I'm not in the market for buying a country just now tbh

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

paddyboat posted:

Can't, I'm already long on South Sudan.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

the sex ghost posted:

Anyone got any premier league players caught in compromising positions.

Unconfirmed reports are former Premier League player and now manager Steve Gerard is in the bin.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
“Wot mate, yer aving a laff, I’m putting a cheeky tenner on me boyhood club, Manchester United Arsenal ” posts the guy from his condo in I dunno, Kansas

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

paddyboat posted:

Sorry this is the English premier league

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

CyberPingu posted:

Gerrard is at Villa.

While he's not a player I'd say thats a compromising position.

Have to agree.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

belgend posted:

no this is haram gambling thread

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

belgend posted:

north macedonia is english premier league clay

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Shrapnig posted:

You have my Benjamin Franklin

bye, im going to miss reading reading your posts in what i presume to be a heavy new jersey accent weirdly using UK slang that he's never heard or said in real life before

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

sticksy posted:

Someone start the GFM

blocked, thats what? $500 from you cunts? if you want to add a zero to it we've got a deal

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

This thread takes on hell of a wild ride sometimes

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Lmao you absolute thin skinned baby.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Jose posted:

I just looked up what tevez was up to because he loves a payday and was very upset to find out he's 37 so probably won't be making a shock return to the prem

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

the sex ghost posted:

I just looked up what tevez was up to because he loves a payday and was very upset to find out he's 37 so probably won't be making a shock return to the prem

if they sign tevez they're gonna do so much winning you won't even believe it

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

Never say never, Dani Alves just signed for Barca at 38.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

have there been any updates to the Gylfi Sigurdsson unnamed 31 year old premier league footballer arrested by manchester police story?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Doctor Teeth posted:

have there been any updates to the Gylfi Sigurdsson unnamed 31 year old premier league footballer arrested by manchester police story?

No, but here's a weird article from October talking about Everton releasing him at the end of the season with no mention of anything other than he hasn't made any appearances.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/everton-sigurdsson-replacement-lined-up/

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Doctor Teeth posted:

A bunch of his Iceland teammates got in trouble too.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
https://twitter.com/Braingetter/status/1459985898876063751?s=20

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Can't believe Everton signed Gylfi for £40m. They really threw around crazy money that couple of years.

Andoman
Nov 7, 2021

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

Shrapnig posted:

No, but here's a weird article from October talking about Everton releasing him at the end of the season with no mention of anything other than he hasn't made any appearances.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/everton-sigurdsson-replacement-lined-up/

I'm not sure if the charges were dropped but he claimed to have been blackmailed by an underage girl who had claimed to be over the age of consent. Having admitted the underage part he was never going to play for a PL Team again.

Andoman
Nov 7, 2021

Vegetable posted:

Can't believe Everton signed Gylfi for £40m. They really threw around crazy money that couple of years.

Yeah that is true - its a sad side effect of being the poor cousin to Liverpool and then having wealthy owners turn up. However, things are looking better and the owners are properly investing in the the club - better training facilities and a new stadium coming. They seem to be focused on building for success rather than pay to win but I guess time will tell

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I drive past the Bramley Moore site on the way back from work every day. mad to see a development on the docks actually getting built instead of just sort of half done because the developers got arrested

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

Andoman posted:

I'm not sure if the charges were dropped but he claimed to have been blackmailed by an underage girl who had claimed to be over the age of consent. Having admitted the underage part he was never going to play for a PL Team again.

It sounded initially like the crime was just sexting, who knows.

I can’t quite believe it takes that long to investigate if that’s all that occurred, so I tend to assume the criminal blackmail gang story.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

wooger posted:

It sounded initially like the crime was just sexting, who knows.

I can’t quite believe it takes that long to investigate if that’s all that occurred, so I tend to assume the criminal blackmail gang story.

Surely if that was what happened and what the police were investigating they'd have dropped the charges and he'd be off to China or somewhere without tabloids to restart his career?

Andoman
Nov 7, 2021

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Surely if that was what happened and what the police were investigating they'd have dropped the charges and he'd be off to China or somewhere without tabloids to restart his career?

If he has admitted to a criminal offence it could be that it is now being processed to Court; there is s massive backlog of cases following the pandemic so could take quite a while. Keeping a low profile is probably a good idea for now and a s noted earlier the tabloids seem to have lost interest for the moment.

Andoman
Nov 7, 2021

the sex ghost posted:

I drive past the Bramley Moore site on the way back from work every day. mad to see a development on the docks actually getting built instead of just sort of half done because the developers got arrested

Its early days ; still time for that!!. More seriously though I couldn't agree more, its great news for the area to get some proper redevelopment.

J Hume
Apr 23, 2013

What is the best number?
Any Aston Villa supporters with thoughts on how Gerrard will do? I haven't watched them enough to form an opinion on the quality of their squad / the level of ambition for the season. Is it enough to avoid relegation? Midtable finish? Top Ten? I need Stevie G to do well there so he can finally win a title as Liverpool manager, but wanted to get a sense of what to expect from a Villa supporter.

ps. I love that every time there's an international break, this thread goes crazy and starts writing white papers about gambling and whether or not all billionaires are vampires. Also, San Marino 0-10 England...international breaks are a joke.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Bape Culture posted:

haralabos voulgaris

greek for lying fraud

and i mean the actually guy named this is a liar not the sa poster fyi

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

J Hume posted:

Any Aston Villa supporters with thoughts on how Gerrard will do? I haven't watched them enough to form an opinion on the quality of their squad / the level of ambition for the season. Is it enough to avoid relegation? Midtable finish? Top Ten? I need Stevie G to do well there so he can finally win a title as Liverpool manager, but wanted to get a sense of what to expect from a Villa supporter.

ps. I love that every time there's an international break, this thread goes crazy and starts writing white papers about gambling and whether or not all billionaires are vampires. Also, San Marino 0-10 England...international breaks are a joke.

If Gerrard steers them clear of relegation then it would be a huge success

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

J Hume posted:

We have a pretty tough run coming up. Brighton, Crystal Palace, man city, Leicester, Liverpool, Norwich. He needs to hit the ground running otherwise we'll be facing a run of 10 games without a win. The Norwich game will be a spicy affair too and Dean is going to be acutely aware of our weaknesses.

I have no idea what to expect of Gerrard tbh. You can't judge anyone on their performances in the SPL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
A bit annoying that Brighton get to play the teams that have replaced their managers and therefore players that are wanting to impress rather than phone it in.

deletebeepbeepbeep fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Nov 16, 2021