Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

TheSwizzler posted:

Advanced pizza technology that has gone beyond the stuffed crust.

Sbarro used to sell pizza like this and I believe that Papa Murphy's still does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Their love of single-tone pink meat is only eclipsed by their bounty of homemade Homer Simpson wall art in their high street pizzerias.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
theres a "Chicago style" chain near me that calls those stuffed pizzas. I went to find pictures and found this one that has the following text block as its image title.

quote:

The owner can't figure out why anyone would like to see a picture of half-eaten food...I showed him this last month, when it was at 38k. I explained what I do. It's called life. The "picture perfect" ad agency got paid good $, mine are free. Search Paxti's Pizza. Tell me what image you see 1st....

and from the same person

and a CHICAGO STYLE!!! deep dish

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

Ah, brave of them to pick a fight with the Wu-Tang Clan as well.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

C'mon.

Cultural tastes and differences aside, you're telling me there are people on this dead gay earth that are honestly like "You know what I want for dinner tonight, honey? It's that."

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

muscles like this! posted:

Sbarro used to sell pizza like this and I believe that Papa Murphy's still does.

Africa's dominant chain, Debonairs Pizza has decided to up the ante

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Decided to check out how the Dominican Republic is doing since the last time I had pizza there was over a decade ago, I believe I said in this thread that the ham and corn pizza was pretty dope.

Breakfast at this place looks great

I still maintain corn and ham is probably still good

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Corn and ham (and cheese) go together well in casseroles, I'd try them on a pizza. Something other than a dump truck load of corn and deli ham slices though.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Always drink my P out of a specimen cup

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

TheSwizzler posted:

Love me an underdone jumbo shrimp pizza with the traditional sides of ice cream and orange juice

This really doesn't look too terrible for a pizza. I can't imagine orange juice going with either the pizza or the ice cream tho.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Wanna try this one.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

I don't know what pedazos are, but you seem to get a lot of them for very little RD$! :)

Edit: A quick bit of math tells me that the best deal is Combo 2*, as you're only paying 48,6 for each pedazo. It is a tiempo limitado offer so better make your move instead of fooling around with a calculator.

StoryTime fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Nov 15, 2021

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
It's Portuguese for "piece" or "slice"

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

shadow puppet of a posted:

Their love of single-tone pink meat is only eclipsed by their bounty of homemade Homer Simpson wall art in their high street pizzerias.

That kind of uniform pink ham is more like a sausage. It's made by tumbling roughly chopped pieces of pork with salt and additives and then pressing it together into a gelled loaf.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Soul Dentist posted:

It's Portuguese for "piece" or "slice"

In this case same for Spanish

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

Have you ever asked yourself, do I want a full english breakfast, or a pizza?

Now you don't have to choose anymore!

Oh btw, mozzarella+corn+ham is actually a fairly typical Italian pizza, usually favored by children, named "mimosa" - you can find it at almost every pizzeria

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If I saw a child eating that I would beat the poo poo out of them right there in the food court and everyone would clap and cheer

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

TorakFade posted:

nope

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I'd eat the English breakfast pizza just for curiosity.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I wouldn't.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

TorakFade posted:

Now you don't have to choose anymore!

lmao

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
I mean, that would be a lot better without the beans and the toppings spread out more.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Man, foreigners sure love them some wet pizzas.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

The Moon Monster posted:

Man, foreigners sure love them some wet pizzas.

Yep. Hence the acronym WAP, for Wet rear end Pizza.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DreadUnknown posted:

I mean, that would be a lot better without the beans and the toppings spread out more.

"If this has different toppings and wasn't made do poorly it wouldn't be so bad!"

Intriguing.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Bacon, tomato, sausage, mushroom, and egg would be a good pizza. The beans are the only thing that don't really work texturally and yes, all the ingredients would have to be pretty well spread out instead of like a Brazilian pizza where everything is in its own themed quadrant.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

That looks a lot more like the hamcorn pizza I envisioned when I said I'd try one. I'm even the right mental age, if my sense of humor is anything to go by

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Futanari Damacy posted:

Bacon, tomato, sausage, mushroom, and egg would be a good pizza. The beans are the only thing that don't really work texturally and yes, all the ingredients would have to be pretty well spread out instead of like a Brazilian pizza where everything is in its own themed quadrant.

I don't even think the beans would be too bad if not in a pile and without the bean juice. But for sure the rest chopped and spread out would make a good breakfast pizza.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
I have willingly made and eaten and enjoyed pizza with (British) baked beans spread thinly and under the cheese

Is this a banme?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i used to make little lovely pizzas with "Mexican" shredded cheese, marinara sauce, tortillas, and black beans. embrace the bean.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

*Glares at both of you* :catstare:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Beans are good with breakfast foods and breakfast foods are good on pizza, therefore beans are good on breakfast pizza

QED

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i;m thinking bout thos pizzas

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I've eaten pizza that had popcorn on it. It was OK.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
beans????

white beans???

black bean crust???

jelly beans????

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

C'mon, that's gotta be an AI generated cursed pizza

right? :ohdear:

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

AI-generated "cursed pizza" courtesy of https://hypnogram.xyz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

ekuNNN posted:

jelly beans????

Jelly beans on a pizza are quite novel on their own, but the addition of dog poo poo is definitely "out there".