Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Man I hate fantasy football. My other TE is Hockenson, who also scored a donut.

That's is a large oof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
What type of scoring has QBs getting that many points? Point per completion? Doesn't that mean that your QB scores half your teams points each week and completely devalues every other position?

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Nov 15, 2021

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Pain of Mind posted:

What type of scoring has QBs getting that many points? Point per completion? Doesn't that mean that your QB scores half your teams points each week and completely devalues ever other position?

Yep. 1 point per completion. It’s absolutely stupid. Herbert got me 105 a couple weeks ago.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
I'm down by 14.3 in the league I care about most. Projected to lose by 5 with Matt Gay being the only player that I or my opponent has active in the Monday nighter. I'm blaming this week's loss on Carson Wentz and his horrible 7.1 point performance in our 0.5 PPR league.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
2 QB league where Kyler was out, Fields on bye, and Tua was ???? filled in brilliantly with Brissett and PJ Walker.

I lost.

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

I need Kupp to get at least 23 points tomorrow to win, please have a 30 point game

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Mayman10 posted:

I need Kupp to get at least 23 points tomorrow to win, please have a 30 point game

:yeah:

I need 38 from Kupp, Hendo and Warner.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Cmon Deebo, that calf is better so go gently caress em up

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Agreed. Need Henderson, Deebo, and Kittle to outscore Stafford. I’m probably alright unless Matty decides to drop like a 40-bomb and the niners struggle to get going.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Mayman10 posted:

I feel like Kupp does acceptably every other week, and loving explodes on the weeks in between. This is an explosion weak.

Having Zeke and Lamb on my team has been great for that “we just got embarrassed” revenge game. Hoping Cooper can do the same thing.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Need Stafford to go off, but somehow without throwing to Kupp

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

12 behind, I have Deebo and Gay vs. his Kupp. Go OBJ???

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

shirts and skins posted:

Cmon Deebo, that calf is better so go gently caress em up

Need Deebo less than 19 to ensure my win.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Likely going to 4-6. My players all decided to avoid the end zone this week. I need 40 out of Hendo and Gay

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Up 13 with my Deebo against Henderson, Higbee, and Gay. Definitely doable, but not feeling confident.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1460282536660135936?t=lRBFu9C5ZgYKpfzMcj1vfQ&s=19

My team's out here dodging bullets

Thank you league mate for trading me Michael Carter

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Man that seemed a whole lot worse based on his reaction

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Looking at dillon’s 2TDs on my bench and wistfully wishing they were Jones’

Glad Jones isn’t too hurt at least, I thought his season was over.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

Looking at dillon’s 2TDs on my bench and wistfully wishing they were Jones’

Glad Jones isn’t too hurt at least, I thought his season was over.

Could've been me and dropped Dillon earlier this year because "welp guess Green Bay isn't using him like they did last year".

I need to learn some patience with fantasy football.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Mayman10 posted:

I would also like this.

Thank god the Chiefs offence finally got their poo poo together, gives me a chance to win in both leagues.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

dkj posted:

This is some bullshit but as far as I know Yahoo doesn’t look into sketchy trades in their paid public leagues

The team trading away all their good players and receiving injured/IR guys is far and away last place

Yahoo vetoed this trade but now the piss baby is dumping via 1 or 2 player trades for non-injured players and most of people who were complaining about the initial trade are accepting the trade offers.

Yahoo was quick and decisive on the first one but I feel like they’re going to let the new ones go. First time I’ve had this happen but I don’t know if I want to do these next year knowing the potential.

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
Whelp another bitter lost this week. The sad part is I'm 2nd in the league in points. Just no luck this year.

Speaking of bad luck Patterson looking like he's out next week and Henderson on bye means I have no RBs. Going to be interesting next week.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
lol I already lost to the dude who hasn't touched his line up in a few weeks and started an out Hopkins, on account of my Josh Jacobs/Darren Waller/DJ Moore and his Mahomes->Darrel Williams, but it's getting rubbed in my face even more cause he also made the boneheaded decision to start Niners DST as well

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

Kupp is not doing as well as I need him to. Stafford please stop sucking

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Fudge you Deebo

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
DEEEEBOOOO

Maybe my best draft pick ever

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

dxt posted:

Up 13 with my Deebo against Henderson, Higbee, and Gay. Definitely doable, but not feeling confident.

Always knew I had it :smug:

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

I stand corrected Kupp is pulling it back

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Mayman10 posted:

I stand corrected Kupp is pulling it back

Kupp needs to stop this bullshit now

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

Bellmaker posted:

Kupp needs to stop this bullshit now

No please I just need 3 more points

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Mayman10 posted:

No please I just need 3 more points

Absolutely not that will cost me a win 😡

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

Bellmaker posted:

Absolutely not that will cost me a win 😡

TOO LATE HE DID IT!!!

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Mayman10 posted:

TOO LATE HE DID IT!!!

It's okay that coward FG put me over the top for now :f5:

please just run out the clock 49ers

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

Bellmaker posted:

It's okay that coward FG put me over the top for now :f5:

please just run out the clock 49ers

I'm glad we could both win then, Kupp put me over by .52 points. The closest game I've ever had

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Needed 30.4 from Deebo. He got me 30.3

Lol. Lmao.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

12 behind, I have Deebo and Gay vs. his Kupp. Go OBJ???

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

7-3 now :woop:

I did the evil "scored the most points this week to beat the guy with second most" thing

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Too bad Kupp won't be able to bail me out next week.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Rest up, my Henderson. Dillon will cover for you.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Started Matt Ryan, still won and put up the 4th-highest points this week.

Feeling like Ryan Gosling in The Nice Guys, "I think I'm invincible!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

This is one of my worst games ever and I cant stop laughing about it