Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I wanna hear that apology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

AITA for refusing to give my $70 Nikes to my bf homeless friend?

quote:

Backstory: My (36f) bf (34m) and I have been together almost 5 years. About a year before the pandemic hit, my boyfriend allowed his homeless friend (who is also a meth head, I found out later) and his friends gf (also meth head) stay in a tent in our backyard. Now, we rent and I was not happy that my bf allowed this, because had our landlord found out, we could have been evicted. But my bf pleaded and begged and I finally gave in, wanting to be a good person and help someone.

Homeless friend (HF) and his gf (HFGF) were allowed to use our washer and dryer, since it was outside in the carport and use the hose, but they were not allowed to come into the house when we weren't home. If they wanted a shower, they had to wait u til my daughter was done with hers, because my family comes first. My bf understood that. I also went out of my way to make more food than necessary, more than the 3 of us could eat, so HF and HFGF could eat as well. She always said thank you and brought the dishes back into the house to be washed, even the paper plates to be thrown away properly. She was a meth head and homeless, but she wasn't a slob. Not like HF. He complained about everything I made. I'm not a chef, but I've been told my food is pretty good. Nothing fancy, but wholesome and will keep you alive. You'd think that someone who didn't know where his next meal was coming from would be happy just to have food of any kind, right? Wrong.

Eventually, HF got arrested for stealing from a gas station down the street because he wanted chocolate and we were all already in bed. HFGF stayed for a few more days, until she was picked up by a friend and we haven't seen her since. Now, HF has been in and out of jail and prison for most of his adult life. Lack of a stable home and support system upon release has created a never ending cycle, as well as his unwillingness to get and keep a job, which we've tried many times to set him up with different jobs, and he either goes a few days and disappears or doesn't show up at all.

Fast forward to about a month ago. HF just got out of jail and contacted my bf and said he was staying in the woods near the jail, to which my bf decided to buy a $70 tent for him. I was against it, having been burnt by past events, but this is literally the only friend my bf has left from high school, and he wanted to help. So whatever. Bought the tent but then, bf couldn't get ahold of HF because his phone only works on wifi and the woods ain't got wifi.

Fast forward to today and HF calls bf while on wifi. HF isn't staying in the woods anymore, he's staying with a guy he met. Great. However, HF states to bf that he doesn't have shoes, only slides, and it's getting cooler here. (FL). Bf comes in and asks if I would give a pair of my shoes to HF. Um... No. I refuse to help someone who won't help themselves, especially after trying to help so many times and HF was an ungrateful twit. Bf is now mad at me for not giving away my $70 Nikes

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Don't see how he refuses to help himself, moving to a tent nextdoor to jail probably saved him a solid hour's commute each day

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

quote:

She was a meth head and homeless, but she wasn't a slob.

Absolutely incredible thread title

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

kinda weird op kept emphasizing the very normal $70 price of the shoes. also kinda weird the friend didn't say he needed shoes to interview for jobs or whatever, but instead just said his feet would get cold

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

hawowanlawow posted:

kinda weird op kept emphasizing the very normal $70 price of the shoes. also kinda weird the friend didn't say he needed shoes to interview for jobs or whatever, but instead just said his feet would get cold

Doesn't sound like the guy's been lying to the boyfriend, boyfriend's just doing that to himself

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Soylent Pudding posted:

I'm gonna go ahead and guess OP's boyfriend didn't get his $70 tent back.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

It came from legaladvice

I have been served for a case for grandparent companionship and visitation. The name in the filing is incorrect.

quote:

In Ohio as the title says, my mother has filed a complaint for grandparent companionship against both myself and my fiancée. We are both his biological parents and on his birth certificate. The complaint has my son named as the grandchild. First, his name is spelled differently the two times it is in the document. Secondly, it isn't even his legal name. She used the name she thinks he should have, despite her being told multiple times by us that isn't going to be his name. Would this impact the case, possibly grounds for dismissal?

I of course plan to get an attorney, I'm just trying to get an idea of what to expect over the weekend. Anxiety in action, caused by the way she raised me.

Scaevolus
Apr 16, 2007

Soylent Pudding posted:

I have been served for a case for grandparent companionship and visitation. The name in the filing is incorrect.
I really hope their lawyer mounts a successful defense of "I have no son named Mortimer III".

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Megillah Gorilla posted:

But what about the life plan he drew up when he was 19 :ohdear:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Can you imagine after casually naming your own kid, thinking you have any right to name their subsequent kid? It's already kinda strange that parents get to choose what you're called forever!

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Soylent Pudding posted:

For some reason "His phone only works on wifi and the woods ain't got wifi" just about killed me dead.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

hawowanlawow posted:

$70 is the minimum price for shoes that will keep your feet warm. Barely nice ones.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Weren't there goons in the very last iteration of the thread trying to defend the whole "not showing the prices is ~fine dining~, you plebians :lofty:" bullshit?

I believe there was a post by a woman about going to an upscale French restaurant with her boyfriend, who was also French, and then being upset that only his menu included prices and she got the lady version of the menu without them. There were definitely people who agreed with the boyfriend that actually that sort of thing is fine and normal in the high cuisine world and it’s actually offensive for her to be offended by that because that’s his culture.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Brawnfire posted:

Can you imagine after casually naming your own kid, thinking you have any right to name their subsequent kid? It's already kinda strange that parents get to choose what you're called forever!

We really need to go back to when they wouldn't bother giving you a proper name til you were like twelve minimum and sometimes would just end up going by your mob nickname for the rest of your life to the point where when you become totally not the monarch they use your name for the title for millennia to come.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Brawnfire posted:

It's already kinda strange that parents get to choose what you're called forever!

You can change your name whenever you want. Just be like "Hey everyone, call me bob now." Nobody can stop you.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

wizardofloneliness posted:

I believe there was a post by a woman about going to an upscale French restaurant with her boyfriend, who was also French, and then being upset that only his menu included prices and she got the lady version of the menu without them. There were definitely people who agreed with the boyfriend that actually that sort of thing is fine and normal in the high cuisine world and it’s actually offensive for her to be offended by that because that’s his culture.

it's a really really good story for starting fights

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Scaevolus posted:

I really hope their lawyer mounts a successful defense of "I have no son named Mortimer III".

A really horrible detail in the comments: Ohio lets you file for grandparent visitation in three cases. "1 Ohio has authorized grandparent companionship or visitation rights by statute in three circumstances: (1) when married parents terminate their marriage or separate, (2) when a parent of a child dies, and (3) when the child is born to an unmarried woman. "

So you have legal rights to see the child if the relationship breaks up in some way, or if the mother is a slutty slut slut. "We've been living together for ten years"? Sorry, that doesn't count, Grandma's a comin' round the mountain.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Scaevolus posted:

The judge would probably really hate it, but the OP's attorney going "No your honor, we have no objections to the grandmother seeing little Onson Sweemey, so long as it doesn't interferes with my clients' time with their only child, Bobson Dugnutt" would be pretty funny.

Cthulu Carl fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Nov 15, 2021

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Arsenic Lupin posted:

A really horrible detail in the comments: Ohio lets you file for grandparent visitation in three cases. "1 Ohio has authorized grandparent companionship or visitation rights by statute in three circumstances: (1) when married parents terminate their marriage or separate, (2) when a parent of a child dies, and (3) when the child is born to an unmarried woman. "

So you have legal rights to see the child if the relationship breaks up in some way, or if the mother is a slutty slut slut. "We've been living together for ten years"? Sorry, that doesn't count, Grandma's a comin' round the mountain.

expect to see more of this in coming years as america is taken over by a political coalition whose animating principle is grievance over the fact that their kids hate them

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Soylent Pudding posted:

Why is it OP who has to give away her shoes? She's a woman, her shoes probably wouldn't even fit the homeless friend, who is a man.

Also, thrift stores exist, where you can probably find some decent sneakers for like $4, maybe try that.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

expect to see more of this in coming years as america is taken over by a political coalition whose animating principle is grievance over the fact that their kids hate them

how and why have I never thought about this. like I’m most likely not having a kid but jesus gently caress aaaaaaAAAAA

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Going to be a brief boom in courthouse marriages followed a few days later by very amicable divorces

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

haveblue posted:

Going to be a brief boom in courthouse marriages followed a few days later by very amicable divorces

Nope. Get divorced? Grandma officially has rights.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

My husband [M31] wants to see prostitutes because I [F27] won't perform a certain sex act he likes.

quote:

TL;DR - My husband loves a certain sex act, I stopped doing it a year ago, he came into a windfall of money last week and wants to use a portion of this money to see prostitutes.

I [F27] will try not to make this post too graphic, but be warned, it involves sex.

My husband [M31] is really into anal sex. If he could, he’d do it every time we were intimate. I never particularly liked it, but I would do it to make him happy 2-3 times a month.

After a particularly painful incident last year, I swore off anal sex for good. He’s been good about respecting my boundaries and he’s never pushed for it again, however the frequency in which we have sex has dropped off dramatically.

Last week, my husband somehow made $30,000 in the stock market. This is a huge sum of money for us, we’ve never experienced a windfall like this ever. Yesterday I asked to have a discussion about how we should allocate this money - house repair, car repair, retirement fund, etc.

This is where things get messed up. He tells me matter-of-factly that he’s setting aside $2,000 to have anal sex with prostitutes. I said are you loving kidding me? He says he’s been sexually unfulfilled for almost a year and if I want to see a dime of this money, I must approve of him doing this.

We ended up getting in a huge fight where accused me of doing a “bait and switch” because I stopped wanting anal sex shortly after getting married. He said if he’d have known I would do this, he never would have married me. This was such a hurtful thing to hear, I hope to God he didn’t actually mean it. I basically cried myself to sleep after this while he slept in the basement.

I haven’t spoken to him since our fight. I don’t even know what to do or say. This is totally out-of-character for him. He is a monogamous man who has never acted this callously. I shared this with one friend whom I trust, she thinks he’s just venting pent-up frustration and doesn’t actually want to see prostitutes. I don’t know what to think.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I found a new contender for biggest doormat. Prepare to be bored and frustrated

Recently married. My SIL took my photographer at my reception for an hour and had him do HER ENGAGEMENT PICS!!

quote:

So my husband and I got married in June. So very happy, beautiful wedding, and it was simple among today's standards... But was perfect for us. My husband and I saved up for over 3yrs for our wedding and reception. I had my bridesmaids come with me to choose their dresses bc i could not afford to buy them (and let's be honest... seldom does the "... and you'll be able to wear it again" apply). We paid for everything except bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen tuxedo rentals. We also asked my bridesmaids and his groomsmen to have the dresses and tuxedos as their wedding gift to us from them. We did not ask our parents to spend anything on our wedding, reception, etc. bc neither of us have come from families of means, and it meant more to us to not burden them when we were extremely happy with a simple, low cost (compared to many weddings of our generation) wedding. Even the bridesmaid dresses were $100 each, and I believe, beautiful. I am not by nature a complainer, and I make a daily conscientious effort not to be (raised to always be grateful for the things you have and not focus on what you do not have). So while I'm new to reddit, i would like advice from you...bc I feel like asking those closer to the situation not only would put them in an uncomfortable situation, but may cause more strife. Okay, that all being said, here is my situation/dilemma: After our wedding we had our reception... I did not realize until much later when we were to have photographs takenof the toasts, garter taken off, first dance, father and bride dance, etc. that we couldn't find the photographer we hired. Later, the photographer reappeared. My sister, (also my matron of honor) approached him and asked where he had been. He responded that that groom's sister (my now SIL) and her recent fiance had requested him in another room of the venue. We finished our beautiful special day/ night and were sooo happy! My sister gave me a heads up about the convo between her and our photographer... but she didn't know why my husband's sister had asked him to go with her. So after a couple of weeks we received our wedding proofs from the photographer. In the middle of the book was SEVERAL PICS of my SIL and her fiance! So I proceeded to call our photographer and ask him about the many photos of them. He responded that my SIL and her (recently engaged) fiance had requested he go with them to get separate pictures taken. When he suggested that he needed to stay at the reception, they lied to him and said MY HUSBAND AND I had told them it was our wish. I was sooo upset! First, we DEFINITELY did not know about this OR say it was fine with us. Secondly, it made the photographer that WE paid deposit, sitting fees, wedding ceremony, and reception for... NOT be there with us for the cake cutting, garter belt taken off by my husband, my father daughter dance, etc. So, after contemplating and allowing time to calm down and reflect, I'M STILL REALLY UPSET. I did call my SIL. She seemed very comfortable with what she and her fiance did. and what that was: having MY PHOTOGRAPHER take THEIR engagement pictures...at MY EXPENSE!!! And, in fact, was quite angry at ME for (at a minimum for my being upset), and for NOT BEING WILLING TO pay for their engagement pictures. I definitely do not want to start my newly married life having problems with his family. But I also know how long we worked to pay for our own special day. And to have my husband's sister take advantage, corner my photographer, and then expect that WE will pay for her engagement photos (bc I'm assuming she just wanted the proofs and to do Heaven knows what with). She thought... well you'll buy all of the proofs anyway... and said I was being selfish for being upset about her photos. I realize this is a long post. But I'm hoping for some clarity. My family thinks it's all B.S.! His family is split, but most of his family feel like we should just "let it go". Esp for the good of everyone. Please help me out here. Am i being out of line? Should i just pay for their engagement photos and let it go?

Update:

quote:

I am sorry! I have been trying to post, but I must make it too long bc it disappears.

So a couple of weeks ago my husband and I met with my SIL and her fiance for dinner. I wanted to meet in a public place to try and minimize the level of what may take place. The evening started out tense, but civil. Eventually, I brought up the photos. She rolled her eyes and said, "You're not bringing that up again are you?" I told her i was. I began trying to explain how much what she did hurt me. And how hurt and sad I was that we missed having photographs taken off special, important moments and memories because of her actions. She scoffed at what I was saying and said, "Omg, get over it" Then my husband stood up and (angrily) said to her, "I am so sick and tired of you being such a Btch!! To everyone! And as soon as anyone calls you out on your sht, you turn it around and make like YOU'RE the victim! It's sad that you can be so nasty" He told me, "Come on let's go". I said I'd be right there (hoping I could salvage a little of this). She turned to me and yelled, "Are you satisfied? Look at what you've done. I hope you're happy! You're going to regret this!" I wanted to say something back, but I knew (from the lump in my throat) that if I stayed one second longer I would start crying (yes I'm a crier). I left as quickly as I could. My husband had paid (for our meal) already. I cried all of the way home. We didn't talk about it, and haven't talked about it since.He did, however, get a check in the mail from her (I think it cleared?). With the holidays coming up, I'm at level 100 with anxiety. My husband doesn't want to go to his family's Thanksgiving, but I'm trying to change his mind. Because although she's not speaking to us, I don't want to miss our Thanksgiving with his family, or to make this whole thing bigger than it already is.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

*breaks leg*

poo poo that wasn't in my plan! I'm hosed!
Alternatively, he *did* try to plan for random events and ends up having to fit those in.

Wait, in early November 2021, I’m supposed to break my phone. Time to ‘accidentally’ drop it onto concrete; it’s the only way to be sure I’m still on schedule!

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

hawowanlawow posted:

Recently married. My SIL took my photographer at my reception for an hour and had him do HER ENGAGEMENT PICS!!

Update:

Announce your pregnancy at their wedding

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Soylent Pudding posted:

It came from legaladvice

I looked further into this one.

quote:

While I've enjoyed your wild speculation here tying to justify things, you are so far in left field you've wound up in right. It's his surname. He has my fiancée's surname, and she can't handle it. I'm the man so she thinks he should have my surname. We've argued about it in the past.

Whats really gonna blow her mind is when I change my surname to my fiancée's once we get married. I don't want my surname because it just serves to remind me of the man that she knows molested me, who she is still married to and living with.
:smith:

She'd also apparently only seen the kid a handful of times by her choice, until they went no contact and she's trying to force visitation out of spite.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Why is it OP who has to give away her shoes? She's a woman, her shoes probably wouldn't even fit the homeless friend, who is a man.

Also, thrift stores exist, where you can probably find some decent sneakers for like $4, maybe try that.

He wants to sell them for meth op

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Hughlander posted:

My husband [M31] wants to see prostitutes because I [F27] won't perform a certain sex act he likes.

Sexual incompatibility is a reasonable cause to end a relationship, but the husband is an qsshole for leading with getting prostitutes rather than just facing those facts

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

op's husband doesn't understand that he doesn't want anal girls, he wants real girls gone anal

Buzzman
Feb 21, 2011
"Hey guys, how do I ask if this business partner who lives with me, spends all her time with me and is carrying my child is into me? Reddit help!!!!"

quote:

I want to ask my (M34) business partner (F31) to be with me romantically. How do I go about changing the context of our relationship?

Background: my childhood friend (F31) and I (M34) started a business together right out of college. We worked our asses off and became fairly successful. But we put our hearts and souls into it, and because of that our social lives suffered a lot. She was always better at balancing than I and had a long term boyfriend until about 7 months ago. They broke up- in part because he said she always prioritized the business over him (though they were also long distance at the end and that also played a role).

She showed up at my house crying. We hang out, drink wine, watch movies. I’m chronically single and tipsy and she was now single and tipsy plus neither of us had had sex in a while and one thing led to another. We agreed the next day never to discuss it again. We didn’t want to gently caress up everything we’ve worked for or our friendship.

Well, this wasn’t to be because she ended up pregnant. Zero scares with the ex, one night of drunken sex, bam pregnant. We discussed abortion, but she decided not to go through with it because she was concerned she wouldn’t get another chance to be a mom. We agreed it could happen with someone far worse, we’re already pretty irrevocably financially tied anyways, and we get along better than most people who actually tried to have kids.

Living together just made sense- I have a house I inherited that’s bigger than what either of us could’ve afforded just on our incomes, so there’s room for each of us to have a bedroom plus a room for the baby. We spend most of our days together anyways because of work, so living together actually made that easier- now we can carpool. We have separate rooms, though we have been intimate since she moved in and sometimes share a bed.

I want to be with her. But I don’t know how to move to that step. She’s literally next to me asleep in bed. We go out to dinner together, spend most of our time together. I just don’t know how to move that into a romantic context, or even if it’s a good idea. I mentioned it to my sister who blew up at me and accused me of trapping her, and said that my partner would think I’m asking just because she’s pregnant. But the truth is that I think I’ve always loved her, but I didn’t want to admit it because she’s way out of my league.

So, what do I do? How do I change the context of the relationship when we’re already so (financially, living together, family, etc) intertwined?

TL;DR- I got my best friend/business partner pregnant, she moved in with me, I realized I love her, I don’t know how to show her.

Somehow one of the densest motherfuckers alive. But in a wholesome way. :unsmith:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

hawowanlawow posted:

Update:

what the gently caress, no, you just buy every photo EXCEPT theirs, then send them an invoice in a certified envelope so you can take them to small claims court over the photographer's fees later. husband already is done with his sister so he'll for sure be down

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITA For Admitting To My Husband That I Wasn't Actually Happy On Our Wedding Day?
The most frustrating thing about this is that her husband knows she wasn't happy with her wedding, she told him so at the time and they fought about it, and now he's acting like that never happened so that he can pout some more. I hate it when people do that.

Scaevolus posted:

The problem is that the vacant homes are in lovely places with no jobs, while cities have disproportionately more jobs than units of housing available sitting empty because regional real estate bubbles are the only thing keeping the American economy going, so companies buy them up as a store of value.

Metis of the Hallways posted:

AITA for telling my girlfriend that her phobia is ridiculous and she needs treatment? (self.AmItheAsshole)
Did the girlfriend used to run errands for an elderly Spanish doctor who never left his apartment? Just wondering.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Hughlander posted:

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Anal $2,000
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
AITA for wanting to bring my favorite wine to dinner?

quote:

Me (44M) and my wife of 17 years, (39F) were going to her sisters party who is some kind of fancy chef at a 3 Michelin star restaurant. We were sitting in a popular national beverage franchise getting wine for dinner, so I grabbed the thing I drink every night, a popular Canadian red wine. It’s not Barefoot or anything like that, it’s a perfectly serviceable wine. My wife starts to go off like I’m some sort of idiot, that you can’t drink a popular Canadian red wine with dinner. She suggests a white wine instead, because that would pair with dinner best and she didn’t say it, but she implied it would make us look more cultured and distinguished. I hate white wine, but especially the kind she had picked. I didn’t see why it would matter, but she said I’d look like an idiot if I showed up with my choice of Red. Finally, after a few minutes of bickering, I suggested we get both, which she agreed too. AITA for picking my favorite wine?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

There jsn't a single Canadian red worth making a fuss over

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Buzzman posted:

"Hey guys, how do I ask if this business partner who lives with me, spends all her time with me and is carrying my child is into me? Reddit help!!!!"

Somehow one of the densest motherfuckers alive. But in a wholesome way. :unsmith:

There was an update:

quote:

Short update because I’m supposed to be working. And I don’t expect this to get attention because my original post didn’t but I don’t know who else to tell.

The day after I posted originally, I told her I’m in love with her, and asked her on a “real date”. It went well. Really well, so easily and just good. And she slept next to me again that night.. I got to kiss her in public! She said it felt like our little family was right, and it really does, it feels like everything just sort of snapped into focus.

I am going to take everyone’s advice and not just spring a marriage proposal on her out of nowhere, but I want to marry this girl and have more babies with her. Because everything just makes sense now.

And yes, she said she loves me too!!!!!!

EDIT- because people keep asking, we’ve done paternity testing and this is absolutely my baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Me and my wife reached a compromise over a minor disagreement but I decided to bitch about it on the internet anyway. Am I the rear end in a top hat?