Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch

Chinatown posted:

uh yeah I'm here for the billion

good luck and god speed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
=]

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

:siren: BEEEP—BEEEP—BEEEP. THIS IS AN EMERGENCY THREAD ALERT. THIS IS NOT A TEST. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BYOB EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT. REPEAT. THIS IS NOT A TEST. BEEEP—BEEEP—BEEEP. :siren:

MESSAGE: AT APPROXIMATELY 1:54 CENTRAL STANDARD TIME A CATASTROPHIC NUCLEAR CONTAMINATION EVENT OCCURRED IN THE ‘the last person to post in this thread will become a billionaire’ THREAD. EXACT CAUSE UNKNOWN BUT THE THREAD WILL BE CONTAMINATED BY DEADLY AND FACE-MELTING LEVELS OF RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS UNTIL THE END OF TIME. ALL POSTERS ARE ORDERED TO EVACUATE THE THREAD IMMEDIATELY AND SEEK SHELTER IN OTHER THREADS. DO NOT REMAIN IN THE THREAD. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RETURN TO THE THREAD TO RETRIEVE PETS, LOVED ONES OR VALUABLES. THIS IS AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND LIFE THREATENING SITUATION: FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS FROM LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AND EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. REPEAT: EVACUATE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT RETURN

END OF MESSAGE

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

ChubbyChecker

BOOOM!!!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I always knew I'd go out this way

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Its been an honor posting with y'all

Twenty Four

What? I wasn't paying attention, sorry, zoned out there for a minute.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hi doctor, yes I'm experiencing the symptoms of severe radiation poisoning and I fear I may not be long for this world. Please can you run whatever tests you need to do, pump me full of whatever medicine it will take me going. No, it's ok I'm willing to explore every avenue modern medicine can provide. There's no need to worry about the medical bills *heh heh* did you hear that I received a windfall for posting in a certain thread?

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

loopsheloop
i am chillin for a billion

ChubbyChecker

loopsheloop posted:

i am chillin for a billion

:same:

Zil

:yossame:

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy

loopsheloop posted:

i am chillin for a billin

Check your mail. It's time TO PAY. :blastu:

more falafel please

forums poster

I couldn't post in this thread for a while, thanks for keeping it warm for me. I really appreciate it, but y'all can stop posting now

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
oh wow a rare opportunity to be the very last post

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

hot cocoa on the couch

Sherbert Hoover posted:

oh wow a rare opportunity to be the very last post

it's crazy when the stars align like that. well. here it is

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

What? I wasn't paying attention, sorry, contamination zoned out there for a minute.

ChubbyChecker

more falafel please posted:

I couldn't post in this thread for a while, thanks for keeping it warm for me. I really appreciate it, but y'all can stop posting now

sure, my pleasure!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Joke is on you all I already am a billionaire several times over but that won't stop me from getting the last post.

If it's what it takes I will spend $999,999,9999 funding my schemes to win the cool $1,000,0000,000. Hey, a dollar is a dollar and that's worth something. My time on the other hand is worthless.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Bright Bart posted:

Joke is on you all I already am a billionaire several times over but that won't stop me from getting the last post.

If it's what it takes I will spend $999,999,9999 funding my schemes to win the cool $1,000,0000,000. Hey, a dollar is a dollar and that's worth something. My time on the other hand is worthless.

I will assist you... for a fee

Stoner Sloth

hi thread that will one day give me billions of dollars as has been foretold since the ancient times, sup?

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
GOD FIGHT
GOD FIGHT
GOD FIGHT

Twenty Four

lol

ChubbyChecker

op, show me the billion

Bright Bart

Laying on the beach doing nothing. Throwing extravagant parties that last into early morning. Delecting in the very finest cuisine the wide world has to offer.

Too bad I can't do any of that anymore now that I've won the billion. Instead here I am atop my pile of C-notes guarding it like a loving dragon.

Stoner Sloth

Bright Bart posted:

Laying on the beach doing nothing. Throwing extravagant parties that last into early morning. Delecting in the very finest cuisine the wide world has to offer.

Too bad I can't do any of that anymore now that I've won the billion. Instead here I am atop my pile of C-notes guarding it like a loving dragon.

sounds pretty sweet, maybe i'll guard a neighboring pile of C-notes when i win my billions from this thread!

Bright Bart

Stoner Sloth posted:

sounds pretty sweet, maybe i'll guard a neighboring pile of C-notes when i win my billions from this thread!

Trust me it sucks so bad don't even brother.

You see my man Elon? He's a decent neighbour but he spends an inordinate amount of time Tweeting about how bad he has it so just think before hitting that Reply button.

:justpost: of course but maybe not in this thread.

Prof. Crocodile

30 unread posts? looks like all the suckers have worn themselves out by posting too early—as always. time to swoop in and effortlessly claim my billion dollars. :c00lbutt:

Stoner Sloth

Bright Bart posted:

Trust me it sucks so bad don't even brother.

You see my man Elon? He's a decent neighbour but he spends an inordinate amount of time Tweeting about how bad he has it so just think before hitting that Reply button.

:justpost: of course but maybe not in this thread.

you've convinced me friend. instead of using my billions to hoard i will share them with the world by firing elon musk out of a catapult

hot cocoa on the couch

Prof. Crocodile posted:

30 unread posts? looks like all the suckers have worn themselves out by posting too early—as always. time to swoop in and effortlessly claim my billion dollars. :c00lbutt:

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

hot cocoa on the couch effortlessly swoops in to claim the billion

apologies but i already grabbed this w/ very little to no effort in a swooping manner as well

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Zil

That's the thing about swooping, anyone can do it.

Escape From Noise

Zil posted:

That's the thing about swooping, anyone can do it.

hosed up, if true.

Nitr0

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE

Escape From Noise posted:

hosed up, if true.

ChubbyChecker

it is

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
ok ok i get it

playing a prank on old sherbert, making me think i'm not going to get the billion

very funny byob

Prof. Crocodile

Sherbert Hoover posted:

ok ok i get it

playing a prank on old sherbert, making me think i'm not going to get the billion

very funny byob

you should have seen the look on your face. priceless.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

am i swooping this right?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Armitage

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I would prefer a house over a billion dollars but to be honest in this real estate market it's probably the same value!!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Armitage posted:

I would prefer a house over a billion dollars but to be honest in this real estate market it's probably the same value!!

money can be exchanged for goods and services! :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Pahilla the Hun posted:

am i swooping this right?

Swoop, there it is!