Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Tony should book half of the Gunn Club against the other, that way they'll have to eat their first loss but they can also claim to be the only ones to defeat the Gunn Club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Cavauro posted:

the problem with gunn-defeated is how it sounds and looks like gunn defeated.

I would agree with you except they're heels so all you've done is found something for someone to put onto a sign to taunt those dastardly Gunns, reminding them that the audience thirsts for their first loss.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
19 is the amount of matches they have had and 0 is the amount of their matches that i have watched

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
punk got on twitter for a whole hour in the past 3 days to tweet at kojima, lulu pencil, and danhausen

cmon tony

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

One of the reasons I like Hangman is it feels like Adam Page, the irl person, seems to be a good egg, but just as importantly, doesn't seem to have that weird lack of self awareness some top guys end up embodying.

being extremely self aware about your mental hangups is the millenial special

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
People talk about the Codyverse but should we talk about the Gunnverse where for some inexplicable reason Billy Gunn and However Many Sons He Has This Week are the most unstoppable team in wrestling?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Are you guys talking about Billy rear end and the rear end Boys or is this some other team?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/NINaylor/status/1460453105301180427

lmao

https://twitter.com/sashasglowing/status/1460411306654138373

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Good god, just get a teleprompter, you cheap pricks.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

She’s not reading off a script

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

She’s not reading off a script

She is, but Vince is actually sitting on the ground in front of her tearing it up and rewriting it like 7 times during the promo which is why she has to keep stopping to look down and see what she is supposed to say now.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

classic “WWE BAD” from the IWC Smark Henrys!!!

https://reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/qtvxqh/heres_aliyah_segment_from_talking_smack_she/

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

That is Dragon Kid levels of dope

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Are you guys talking about Billy rear end and the rear end Boys or is this some other team?

rear end Jr. & El Hijo de rear end

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

IGgy IGsen posted:

Tony should book half of the Gunn Club against the other, that way they'll have to eat their first loss but they can also claim to be the only ones to defeat the Gunn Club.

...are they gonna cut one in half?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Tony Khan using the wisdom of Solomon to find out which is the real son of a Gunn.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

sticklefifer posted:

rear end Jr. & El Hijo de rear end

https://twitter.com/theaustingunn/status/1460606065767235585

Danhausen's dumb joke is getting over.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Billy rear end is the special ref and has to watch his two Sons of Gunn wage war

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Danhausen's dumb joke is getting over.

he's totally gettin hired. friends with punk, everyone in the company interacting with him now. he will give colten rear end his first loss

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

To my understanding, Danhausen owes his career to his ability to get dumb jokes over.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Mr. Squishy posted:

To my understanding, Danhausen owes his career to his ability to get dumb jokes over.

As someone who loves dumb jokes, I am -- as I believe the kids say -- here for it.

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

he's totally gettin hired. friends with punk, everyone in the company interacting with him now. he will give colten rear end his first loss

Yeah almost definitely. He tweeted this the other day:

https://twitter.com/DanhausenAD/status/1460061316106883072

So quite possibly he was scheduled to be on the show in some capacity (even if only backstage / watching) prior to his leg breaking.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Nov 16, 2021

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
If they hire him, the announcement tweet pretty much has to say Danhausen is #AllElitehausen

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

I want them to hire him and he comes out as Donovan Danhausen, his original gimmick, for a month.

I would be the only person laughing though.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Jonny Nox posted:

I want them to hire him and he comes out as Donovan Danhausen, his original gimmick, for a month.

I would be the only person laughing though.

I know folks aren't huge fans of the Factory but QT Marshal is tailor made for a Danhausen feud and QT forcing Danhausen to become Donovan for a Universal taping or two could be a fun program.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

AEW's already established that facepaint is fair game so it'd be fun to see Danhausen chained to a table while Nick and Aaron pour water on his face and QT meanmugging the camera as he throws away all of Danhausen's facepaint.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

What facepaint? That's his face

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Oh my God, he was genetically engineered with a zipper facepaint

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Renaissance Spam posted:

I know folks aren't huge fans of the Factory but QT Marshal is tailor made for a Danhausen feud and QT forcing Danhausen to become Donovan for a Universal taping or two could be a fun program.

Danhausen has to wrestle in a bowling shirt

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

flashy_mcflash posted:

What facepaint? That's his face

They’re talking about the few times he painted his face

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Deathlove posted:

Oh my God, he was genetically engineered with a zipper facepaint

Oh my god who’s driving the van?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Since it's AEW he'd have to come in with only half his face painted.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

But it's the opposite half to Darby so when they do the Fusion Dance it combines into a full face

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

sticklefifer posted:

Sting

Santana

Ortiz

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

So quite possibly he was scheduled to be on the show in some capacity (even if only backstage / watching) prior to his leg breaking.

someone was sayin the lethal thing was the substitute for it

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/TranquiloClubYT/status/1460646746216972300

what the heck happened

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Elephant Ambush posted:

Sting

Santana

Ortiz

Exactly, that's their makeup budget right there. Everyone else on the roster has to share.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

graph posted:

I get what you're saying but man a serial sex pest is a crummy substitute for a beloved whimsical imp.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

graph posted:

was that the weirdo fantasy booking backroom decisions post because if so major lol if it is being repeated

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Cody's deactivated his Twitter account, I haven't seen any other reason than the abuse was getting too much. Brandi has done the same thing previously. So not much happened except a set of wrestling fans being awful.

e:

MotU posted:

was that the weirdo fantasy booking backroom decisions post because if so major lol if it is being repeated

It all seems extremely thin grounds to speculate on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Elephant Ambush posted:

Sting

Santana

Ortiz

oh no my airtight logic has been foiled