Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What're the odds he just sieg heils when he gets off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Milo and POTUS posted:

What're the odds he just sieg heils when he gets off

He'll ask for a moment of silence for the victim Ashley Babbitt

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I hope he buys a motorcycle.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Crab Dad posted:

I hope he buys a motorcycle.

Yeah, someone give this jackass a liter bike. Should sort things out pdq.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
https://mobile.twitter.com/suntimes/status/1460652847347941388?s=21

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
The NRA is going to cart him around to every gun show in the country to do the "from my cold dead hand" thing and provided he doesn't gently caress even that small thing up, make him some "youth figurehead" in the organization where he'll read prepared statements and sexually harass interns.

He'll be their second shot at "Zimmermanning" the self-defense narrative since George Zimmerman was an rear end in a top hat *before* shooting Trayvon Martin whereas Rittenhouse hasn't had much time to do anything that can't be dismissed as "oh well, what do you expect, he's a teenager."

You know, except kill two people and maim another.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

He also assaulted a girl on camera. But she is black so I guess in most of America that is justified.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/armystrang/status/1460686621322498059?s=21

It appears Trump is treading directly on the snake, so I dunno. “Oh please step on me?”

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

So many questions...

Good to see them all wearing ear pro though, SAFETY FIRST!

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

mlmp08 posted:

It appears Trump is treading directly on the snake, so I dunno. “Oh please step on me?”

And the real version is:

https://twitter.com/Timodc/status/1460639285217046532

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

1488 likes :tinfoil: :godwin:

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

mlmp08 posted:

THAT *LIBERAL* LINCOLN IS TALLER AND MORE BADASS-LOOKING THAN TRUMP! CANCEL MCNAUGHTON! :mad:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BIG HEADLINE posted:

The NRA is going to cart him around to every gun show in the country to do the "from my cold dead hand" thing and provided he doesn't gently caress even that small thing up, make him some "youth figurehead" in the organization where he'll read prepared statements and sexually harass interns.

He'll be their second shot at "Zimmermanning" the self-defense narrative since George Zimmerman was an rear end in a top hat *before* shooting Trayvon Martin whereas Rittenhouse hasn't had much time to do anything that can't be dismissed as "oh well, what do you expect, he's a teenager."

You know, except kill two people and maim another.

Wasnt there a vid of him beating a girl

e: lol next post

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

https://twitter.com/samthielman/status/1460617393139499010?s=20

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

:eng99: < that dude

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I mean, if you don't want to end up with the dumbest version of "Who's on first", maybe lead with "There is a show called 'You' on Netflix", because I didn't know about that show and initially understood it the way she did, then I thought the guy hosed up his research and tried to weasel his way out of it, and THEN I realized he may be talking about the title of a show.

:shrug:

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Of the two possibilities, either this is absolutely face-value idiocy or they're both in on it and are just murdering a joke, there are still zero laughs.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Madurai posted:

Of the two possibilities, either this is absolutely face-value idiocy or they're both in on it and are just murdering a joke, there are still zero laughs.

Yeah, I can absolutely see the latter being the case as well, and them going LOLOL TROLLED THE LIBS TRIGGERED MUCH :smug: or something

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I mean, if you don't want to end up with the dumbest version of "Who's on first".

I've never seen who's on first played out as anything but a bit, so I guess we can cross this off a list.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
That was not at all intentional. Laura Ingraham is an idiot. Remember when she seig heiled at the 2016 RNC?

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

mlmp08 posted:

RONNIE RAYGUN IS A GODDAMN LEFTIST!

Huh, didn't know that.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

mlmp08 posted:

what the hell is on TR's head

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mlmp08 posted:

It's so loving lovely. Like the heads look out of whack with the bodies, the drawings are rear end. Honestly it looks like Hitler's water color paints. Just as lovely and devoid of any real life.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Acebuckeye13 posted:

what the hell is on TR's head

that's a good question, because it sure as poo poo ain't this

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Shortest campaign ever

https://twitter.com/PatrickSvitek/status/1460255699364155394

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
^^^hahaha, Beto, oh my…

TR looks like he saw a ghost. Other than the ones around him.

mlmp08 fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Nov 16, 2021

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

It's like someone decided to finish a painting with photoshop.

What a dumbass. Like I want to know how much the Republicans will be sending him during the primary season. He's like a gift, I mean he lost to Ted Cruz.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

You fundamentally misunderstand red state dems if you think winning is the goal or even desirable, the real friends are the out of state donations we blew along the way

Miloshe
Oct 25, 2009

The little chicken girl wants me to ease up!
He can't handle!
He cries like woman!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I mean, if you don't want to end up with the dumbest version of "Who's on first", maybe lead with "There is a show called 'You' on Netflix", because I didn't know about that show and initially understood it the way she did, then I thought the guy hosed up his research and tried to weasel his way out of it, and THEN I realized he may be talking about the title of a show.

:shrug:

I'm pretty sure you're the German that befriended a trio of young Korean women in the states? Anyways, at one of my old units we had a Korean-American with the last name 'Yu" and boy did that take getting used to. I used to smoke with our Top and he'd say poo poo like "Yu really hosed up today." and my rear end in a top hat would pucker for a second. I was not the only one.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

When I told my wife that Beto was running she said, “great, Abbott is going to win isn’t he?”

She is willing to vote for ANY opposition to Abbott.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Everyone kinda wondered why he wasn't so upset about not getting the Jeopardy gig. It's because he got another gig :toot:

https://twitter.com/EW/status/1460735690019426320

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Wilford Brimley standing in as TR

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
https://twitter.com/aspiringpeasant/status/1460405788229324801?t=FjTHWZt01Yh04o8rexi-2Q&s=19

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

The irritating thing is it's impossible to guess specifically which one.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Hexyflexy posted:

The irritating thing is it's impossible to guess specifically which one.

It's Crenshaw.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
Was that post not sarcasm or are there multiple former seal congressmen?

Because immediately i went to ol left eye

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Zinke was a Congressman but a little too old to be the guy.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

shame on an IGA posted:

You fundamentally misunderstand red state dems if you think winning is the goal or even desirable, the real friends are the out of state donations we blew along the way

Yeah it's this, they are gonna waste so much money on Beto a la the one they ran against McConnell who made such an impact I can't remember her name offhand. I'll still vote for him because lol two party hellworld and I live in a swing House district of sorts, so my downticket votes actually matter, kinda, a bit.

Perennial candidate is nice work if you can get it, I guess.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Discussion Quorum posted:

waste so much money

I mean sure if your goal was to get elected you could consider it a waste. The legions of consultants probably have different opinions on this though and guess what's more important to the people with the money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I've said this before but, lmao the way to become chair of the DNC is to spend $140,000,000 losing to Lindsey Graham by 12