Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

xbilkis posted:

Let's check in on NXT 2.0

You don't want to play cards with me because I'll cheat. Okay? I cheat. You wanna play 21? I've got 22. You want to play blackjack? I've got two of those, too! You wanna play ... Aces and eights, baby? I got too many of those, too!
/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Did the poker game at least lead to a fight, or was it just two lads playing cards for an age?

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
wwe nxt 2.0 name generator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Why not just film the poker game as a vignette you can edit around, rather than doing it live in the ring and just hoping it works out?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Can't believe Vince tried to trademark scoop AEW's debut of Scrappp Metttal

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I tried to watch that poker segment and every time either of them talked I couldn't bear it and had to skip ahead, but at least I caught the audience yelling out the hole cards to make me laugh

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I thought Retribution ending meant no more Retribution names

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Digital Jedi posted:

Finish to Raquel Gonzalez vs. Dakota Kai and Io says the line
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/qvpenh/nxt_spoilers_io_shirai_says_the_line/

There's probably stuff I'm missing cause whoever is doing the F4W recap hasn't updated it for a while

What's with the comically small skateboard? Is that a riff on Darby Allin or something?

Also at 2:35 that girl in jeans with black hair says "hit me" lol

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Renaissance Spam posted:

This is totally gonna end with Phil Helmuth doing a program with Duke, isn't it?

BILL FILMAFF IS BACK!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Grem posted:

What's with the comically small skateboard? Is that a riff on Darby Allin or something?

It's the AEW Dark jobber formerly known as Elayna Black, the one that used to bring the tarot deck with her.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Grem posted:

its a penny board and they were really popular like 5 years ago so by WWE standards its a very relevant accessory

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

edogawa rando posted:

Did the poker game at least lead to a fight, or was it just two lads playing cards for an age?

One of them ended up going through the table.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

TheKingslayer posted:

You don't want to play cards with me because I'll cheat. Okay? I cheat. You wanna play 21? I've got 22. You want to play blackjack? I've got two of those, too! You wanna play ... Aces and eights, baby? I got too many of those, too!
/

lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Bron Breaker is cool. Put him on Raw and let him squash all their geek roster plz.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Bron Breaker is cool. Put him on Raw and let him squash all their geek roster plz.

I think Ricochet is on Smackdown. He could squash Morrison tho

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Nov 17, 2021

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

they should have like the two best wrestlers fight.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Okay, so Roman Reigns vs Charlotte

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
I just want them to have fun

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

That DICK! posted:

they should have like the two best wrestlers fight.

But we already had WALTER/Ilja this year :confused:

I mean, NXT UK doesn't exist, but it happened in Florida, so it had to be real, right???

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1460985970522836992

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
how has scrapp metal never been taken till now

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

your brain was squatting on the trademark.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Scrapp Metal is Lat ’Em Pparcs backwards

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

a.lo posted:

how has scrapp metal never been taken till now

Cagematch lists
Lil Scrappy
Scrappy the Savage

55 names with metal which isn't surprising.

And I just keep reading Scrapp Metal as a name for HHH everytime and get a good chuckle from it.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Those seem like good numbers for RAW these days, tbh

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Digital Jedi posted:

And I just keep reading Scrapp Metal as a name for HHH everytime and get a good chuckle from it.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Vince Russo would improve NXT 2.0

*looks into the crystal ball*

NXT Spoilers for 5/11/2022

Brick Steiner (formerly Bron Breakker) defeated Scrapp Metall (1:05). Total squash. Steiner cut a promo calling out Draxxl Boar, saying he was going to "Terry Schiavo" him. Crowd was pretty uncomfortable with this.

Robert Stone (wearing a Jacksonville Jaguars jersey) issued an open challenge. Brian Cage (now dubbed "Meat Machine") comes out to a lukewarm pop and hits Stone with the Drill Claw. Cage cuts an awkward promo afterward.

Raquel Gonzalez defeated Io Shirai (1:02).

Diamond Mine defeated Jacket Time in a "General Tso Streetlight" (4:37). LA Knight beats up on Jacket Time after the match for some reason.

GM Logan Paul comes out to announce Mandy Rose's opponent for NXT Takeover: To the Moon. Joe Gacey interrupts, claiming to "identify" as a number one contender. Paul rants about cancel culture but eventually relents.

Tessa Blanchard defeated Dakota Kai (2:15).

Gargano and Lumis defeated Grimey (formerly Cameron Grimes) and Samoa Joe (3:12). After the match, Grimey calls Joe a "fat piece of poo poo" and storms off. Joe sulks in the ring. Note that Joe has the dick tattoo on his face that was absent last week.

Backstage segment with Toxic Attraction. Nothing to note here.

Main event: Tony D'Angelo and Andre Chase defeated MSK for the NXT Tag Team titles (4:55). D'Angelo and Chase celebrate on the mic, calling themselves "elite" and looking back and forth at each other multiple times. Show ends abruptly. Weird for a go-home show.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

God drat thank you!

WWE is utter trash but the joy and laughs this thread delivers is amazing

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

a cyborg mug posted:

Scrapp Metal is Lat ’Em Pparcs backwards

Mett Scrapple, hero of Central Pennsylvania.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Metal Scrapp

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Good poo poo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lol

i often laugh to myself thinking about hhh coming up with and conveying to graphic artists, costume and set designers 'buhhh i wanna be like uhhh a terminator"

troll for dollars
Jan 10, 2005
https://twitter.com/TheLouisDangoor/status/1461000849124216836?s=20

I don't watch Smackdown so I don't know what this means but maybe it'll make sense to someone.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Destroy My Sweater posted:

*looks into the crystal ball*

NXT Spoilers for 5/11/2022

Frankly the most unrealistic thing about this "Russo Booked NXT" is the idea they'd have any women's matches that didn't someone either stripping or faking a miscarriage somehow

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

troll for dollars posted:

https://twitter.com/TheLouisDangoor/status/1461000849124216836?s=20

I don't watch Smackdown so I don't know what this means but maybe it'll make sense to someone.

Roman took Xavier's crown and they didn't even want to give him a win via DQ is what it means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004