Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Link anyone demanding a return to the office the wiki article on class conflict, point out how every time it comes to a head the upper class ultimately loses.

We just need the workers to get mad enough to demand their rights, which is disappointingly difficult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

GreenNight posted:

We opened a brand new office and my team is setting up around 30 "hoteling stations". Management seems to think if people have a choice of wfh or coming in, they will opt to come in and sit at a hoteling station.

Right.

Mine is doing to the same but I don't really mind this as I just need somewhere to sit with my laptop in between meetings. I've done this before at previous jobs when I travel and visit other regional offices, but gently caress doing it every day or even 2-3 times a week.

I'm selling my car tomorrow. We are all WFH and even then I'm a 10 minute walk to the office so why bother with a car that I only start once every 2 weeks? We're also setting up a Zoom Room which I guess was a request of the C-Suite

you ate my cat
Jul 1, 2007

skooma512 posted:

Bet that office does really super duper important work and can’t possibly be WFH for one minute longer. Desktop will work Christmas and New Years or everybody dies :commissar:

Law firms :rolleyes:

2020 was by far the best year financially in the firm's history, and 2021 is on track to be even better, and there hasn't been more than 40-50 people a day total in al our offices since our soft reopen 10 months ago. But, our managing partner wants the attorneys back in the office, which means the staff needs to be in to support them, and here we are. Fortunately, it's unlikely that anyone is going to have to work too many extra hours or any holidays for this.

We were originally planning to abandon a couple floors of the building and make people hotel, but then apparently someone brought that up at the weekly partnership meeting and it was resoundingly shouted down. I can't imagine how anyone thought making high-earning attorneys share offices was ever going to fly.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

I could have called that one. The caste system is very much alive and well in the modern law firm. Plenty of toxic, inept management to go around as well. They're usually super federated in nature and they all hate each other. Plus, if you spend money, you are stealing from their pockets.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

The one interview I had lately that I felt very good about - the CIO offered me the job with 100% work from home. One of the partners said absolutely no work from home, so they rescinded the offer when I told them I'm not driving 2 hours each way to their downtown office.

Spring Heeled Jack
Feb 25, 2007

If you can read this you can read
So the company I work for doesn't have super great reviews on glassdoor. The main issue is that all reviews come from employees of a certain department, which has a ruthless VP at their head. I like to look at them periodically to see wtf is going on over there. The IT department is like night and day in terms of workload, mostly competent managers, etc.

I guess someone finally took notice of the middling scores and asked a few IT employees to leave positive reviews, as 5 'good' ones have popped up in the last week.

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

GreenNight posted:

The one interview I had lately that I felt very good about - the CIO offered me the job with 100% work from home. One of the partners said absolutely no work from home, so they rescinded the offer when I told them I'm not driving 2 hours each way to their downtown office.

Bullet dodged big YIKES :chloe:

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Spring Heeled Jack posted:

So the company I work for doesn't have super great reviews on glassdoor. The main issue is that all reviews come from employees of a certain department, which has a ruthless VP at their head. I like to look at them periodically to see wtf is going on over there. The IT department is like night and day in terms of workload, mostly competent managers, etc.

I guess someone finally took notice of the middling scores and asked a few IT employees to leave positive reviews, as 5 'good' ones have popped up in the last week.

This is common for a lot of companies. Different parts of companies can be night and day. Years ago the company I worked for had a couple of call centers. The call center side of the company was not great to work for, and there were a ton of reviews for the company from call center employees. The corporate side of the company was completely different and pretty great to work for.

A strange thing I like to do is check thelayoff.com for my former company to see how bad things have gotten there. Haven't really talked to my former co workers in a few months, so no idea how bad things are over there are

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
I'm catching up on the thread so apologies for the reply from a few pages ago:

Agrikk posted:

Frankly I’ve always been curious to know how a mechanical action (a key press) results in an electronic reaction (a character appears on my screen). I’ve poked at it a few times but in the end :effort: and I left thinking “magic” was as good enough answer as any.

For questions like this, I've always found it best to get an understanding of the "domain of knowledge" the question requires. You don't have to find an answer to that specific question, but you can study the areas around it and from there build an understanding for how the whole process works in general. When you take a complex problem like this and break it up into "knowledge domains" it becomes a lot easier to google or watch a youtube video on a particular concept that you can then build upon to form a general answer. You're not going to be able to replicate the process, but you will at least understand how it all goes together.

So for your question, let's assume you already know the basics of electronics and electromagnetism so your initial thought model is something like: "press button on keyboard, *magic happens*, electron goes down wire to USB port, *magic happens*, electron goes down HDMI cable, particle beam draws character on cathode ray tube (I'm assuming old monitors because it's easier to explain than LCD panels)"

So to solve that first *magic happens* question, you can find youtube videos that explain how USB works with oscilloscopes. Like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdgULBpRoXk

You're not going to know everything about the USB protocol after watching this, but you can generally get the idea of:
1) how a keyboard knows which key you're pressing, and how that affects the signal it transmits
2) how the computer interprets that signalling

From there you can combine it with your knowledge of computer hardware, abstraction layers, drivers, etc. to get a basic idea that the initial USB signal is then translated into a bunch of different protocols (the working of which are explained in RFC's or whitepapers if you want to go into the weeds) to the video card, the basic working of which can again be found on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7rce6IQDWs

This is starting to ramble, but the point I'm trying to make is that it's much easier to break up a complex question into multiple smaller questions and then build a framework of understanding around the answers you find to the smaller problems.

Internet Explorer posted:

Any time I think of anything analog it breaks my brain. How the gently caress did we discover radio? And it was analog..? Just seems so much harder than digital. Records? How? How do you store sounds in the grooves of a record? Magic.

tl;dr version:

Radio was discovered kind of by accident and was built upon the combination of knowledge from a bunch of different scientists all studying some form of electromagnetic radiation. Everyone knew that what we know today as "radio" was possible, but nobody had figured out how to reliably transmit or receive signal. Then Guglielmo Marconi was dicking around with some wire coils, a spark gap device and a big sheet of copper and built a transmitter. That's basically the long and short of it.

Records are easy when you realize that the grooves in a record are the actual sound waves themselves. It's like how a book is a recording of human thought, vinyl records are a recording of actual sound waves.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
The job market is so stupid right now. I finally started replying to recruiters this afternoon post resume-update (ps; thanks whoever recommended Danny - cut 500 words and only two bullet points of content!) around 1:00pm or so.

It’s four hours later. Out of the six recruiters I replied to, I literally did four phone interviews before the end of the day, have another screen tomorrow and an actual interview interview tomorrow too. One recruiter sadly told me they filled the role (it was from a month ago) but to wait a week or two while she got the updated 2022 roadmap. This isn’t even including the one or two leads I already have going.

I love working in tech!

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

We're slowly opening up the office again :neckbeard:. Last week we had an engineering "offsite" at the office, which was kinda nice to see everyone and I was in all 5 days. We're hotdesking at the moment, and there was a huge amount of mismatch between what the office booking app said each desk had (dual vs single monitors) vs what they had in reality.

Pros:
  • More LaCroix flavors than I have at home and if I don't like the Limoncello flavor i don't have to feel guilty of tossing a whole case of em
  • Temperature is more consistent than my 30+ degree temperature swing in my home office
  • I can walk to my favorite coffee shop, and go on coffee walks / rants with coworkers.
  • Eating lunch outside in the sun on our rooftop deck is nice

Cons:
  • They redid the HVAC and now it's noisy AF. Or maybe it just always was and it was masked by the sound of people
  • The LG monitors take forever to probe when you reconnect to macbook, instead of immediately coming up like my Dells
  • Hotdesking without anywhere to stash my stuff suuuucks.
  • Wearing hard pants for a whole day feels weird.

They expect engineering to be in the same days of the week (3 out of 5) starting in january, so that means engineers will get assigned desks at least. My team is exempt from needing to go in, but i'll prob go in every now and then.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Airbus was here today so I got to Seagull so much extra vcatered lunch and breakfast

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
I completely understand why employers who are continuing to allow WFH want to do hotdesking/hoteling/whatever you want to call it, it doesn't really make sense to pay for an assigned desk or office for everyone when most of them won't use it most of the time, but I blame the one job I had that did that for making me constantly ill for the year or so I was there. People are disgusting and I don't want to share keyboards and mice with them.

On the general WFH front, I have a cousin who works in finance at a senior level and her org was bringing everyone back to the office quite a while ago, like the summer. I tried to tell her that it was dumb and going to cost them good employees, and her position was that there was no reason not to come back since we had vaccines, and that they understood they would lose people and were fine with that. It's such a ridiculous, self-inflicted wound. The recent news about long covid rates is even more alarming than before, vaccines aren't perfect, and many people have kids who still can't be vaccinated. But more than that, there's just no upside. You don't get anything by making people come back, it's all downside. You piss off employees, you incur onboarding and training costs to hire replacement employees, you might well be responsible for the serious illness or death of your employees -- not that they care about that -- and you just fundamentally do not benefit from doing any of that even if none of it bothers you. Older people simply cannot get out of the butts-in-seats mindset.

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

guppy posted:

I completely understand why employers who are continuing to allow WFH want to do hotdesking/hoteling/whatever you want to call it, it doesn't really make sense to pay for an assigned desk or office for everyone when most of them won't use it most of the time, but I blame the one job I had that did that for making me constantly ill for the year or so I was there. People are disgusting and I don't want to share keyboards and mice with them.

On the general WFH front, I have a cousin who works in finance at a senior level and her org was bringing everyone back to the office quite a while ago, like the summer. I tried to tell her that it was dumb and going to cost them good employees, and her position was that there was no reason not to come back since we had vaccines, and that they understood they would lose people and were fine with that. It's such a ridiculous, self-inflicted wound. The recent news about long covid rates is even more alarming than before, vaccines aren't perfect, and many people have kids who still can't be vaccinated. But more than that, there's just no upside. You don't get anything by making people come back, it's all downside. You piss off employees, you incur onboarding and training costs to hire replacement employees, you might well be responsible for the serious illness or death of your employees -- not that they care about that -- and you just fundamentally do not benefit from doing any of that even if none of it bothers you. Older people simply cannot get out of the butts-in-seats mindset.

we own our office, and do the whole hotel system, and put solar on the roof like 3 years ago, its been 100% paid off with grid tie credits, and now the company make 30-40k every day in those credits.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Current status for us is hotel desks for everyone except project managers and staff who routinely are on site for what ever reason. I think it's the best of all worlds.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

I feel like one of the lessons learned from the global pandemic would have been that making employees come in and share hardware peripherals, sit at the same desk, is a bad idea. I guess not.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

It's disgusting and the employees think so too, but management gives no fucks.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

someone talk to me about cacheing strategies

dealing with a number of headaches because we seem to love cacheing the same information multiple times. in prod it's not too bad - we cache http responses with fastly, but there's also a nginx proxy layer that does cacheing of some static assets at the nginx layer as well. Our website itself is loving lol though, no less than three distinct CDNs here: Cloudflare, Cloudfront, and Fastly.

The latter situation is obviously insane. But I can't see much gain from the former either! Sure, responses from nginx when acting as the CDN origin server might be slightly faster, but the complexity doesn't seem worth it and when you decide to fetch from origin, you should probably fetch from origin and not another cached object with completely different expiry settings!

am i going insane here or what? I feel as though all of this should be moved to edge.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

MustardFacial posted:

<amazing words>

i love you and the videos you linked

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Internet Explorer posted:

I feel like one of the lessons learned from the global pandemic would have been that making employees come in and share hardware peripherals, sit at the same desk, is a bad idea. I guess not.

I suppose cleaning staff could be asked to wipe down desks at the end of everyday. I personally have a "to-go pack" that I use for travel which includes my own mouse and keyboard and whatever accessories I'd need in an office. I added cleaning supplies to this during the pandemic.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
it is funny watching people whose sole contribution to the workplace being the number of people they directly oversee and number of meetings scheduled vainly attempt to justify why the entire past year and a half should be undone so their existence and paycheck is justified again.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

My SO has had an on-going battle as her boss decided to stop paying for cleaning services, they have a somewhat shared office model because folks are anywhere from 25-100% remote; they sign-up to use an office between X-Y etc. People are loving gross, the office SO uses has 2 other people using it and they don't empty the garbage, just let it pile up and there's dirty facial tissue overflowing and holy gently caress you slobs. Like, I get it, you don't WANT to take out the garbage, but gently caress, just do it like a god drat adult.

Told SO to put on gloves, hide it during her sessions under the desk or something (she's a counselor, so I'm sure garbage overflowing looks really great to clients....) and put that poo poo right on the chair before she leaves next time, rub their loving noses in it.

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

luminalflux posted:

Wearing hard pants for a whole day feels weird.

TWBalls
Apr 16, 2003
My medication never lies

MF_James posted:

My SO has had an on-going battle as her boss decided to stop paying for cleaning services, they have a somewhat shared office model because folks are anywhere from 25-100% remote; they sign-up to use an office between X-Y etc. People are loving gross, the office SO uses has 2 other people using it and they don't empty the garbage, just let it pile up and there's dirty facial tissue overflowing and holy gently caress you slobs. Like, I get it, you don't WANT to take out the garbage, but gently caress, just do it like a god drat adult.

Told SO to put on gloves, hide it during her sessions under the desk or something (she's a counselor, so I'm sure garbage overflowing looks really great to clients....) and put that poo poo right on the chair before she leaves next time, rub their loving noses in it.
I work in hospitals and they don't clean as well as they should in the non-patient areas (I think they empty the trash in our dept. on Fridays) or restrooms. Also, since I work in IT, it's primarily guys so they tend to do stupid poo poo like pissing all over the seat and/or floor. Lift the goddamn seat, learn to loving aim or sit your rear end down. It's not difficult. They don't even have Covid/short staffed as an excuse, as this happened a year or two prior.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

The Iron Rose posted:

someone talk to me about cacheing strategies

dealing with a number of headaches because we seem to love cacheing the same information multiple times. in prod it's not too bad - we cache http responses with fastly, but there's also a nginx proxy layer that does cacheing of some static assets at the nginx layer as well. Our website itself is loving lol though, no less than three distinct CDNs here: Cloudflare, Cloudfront, and Fastly.

The latter situation is obviously insane. But I can't see much gain from the former either! Sure, responses from nginx when acting as the CDN origin server might be slightly faster, but the complexity doesn't seem worth it and when you decide to fetch from origin, you should probably fetch from origin and not another cached object with completely different expiry settings!

am i going insane here or what? I feel as though all of this should be moved to edge.

Can we talk to you about caching strategies or do you only want the nü-English version?

(I have nothing actually useful to add I'm just being snarky about speling)

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

Wunderkind systems analyst, who did infrastructure upgrades on basically every aspect of our network over the last year, has

- quit without notice

- disconnected her personal phone

- dban'd her computers

- deleted her network storage (but forgot about shadow copy?)

- is impossible to reach

Our boss is on medical leave for a couple more days. Me, another systems analyst coworker, and my boss's boss are the only people aware of this and I guess we're kind of freaking out right now.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Sounds like something you want to tell your lawyers about

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

regulargonzalez posted:

Wunderkind systems analyst, who did infrastructure upgrades on basically every aspect of our network over the last year, has

- quit without notice

- dban'd her computers

- is impossible to reach

Our boss is on medical leave for a couple more days. Me, another systems analyst coworker, and my boss's boss are the only people aware of this and I guess we're kind of freaking out right now.

Looks like she went ahead and severed. Probably starting a higher paying job after the holiday.

Generally deleting company owned computers and file shares is against policy, but what are you going to do?

Not the best way to handle this of course.

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

skipdogg posted:

Looks like she went ahead and severed. Probably starting a higher paying job after the holiday.

Generally deleting company owned computers and file shares is against policy, but what are you going to do?

Not the best way to handle this of course.

That would certainly be, Occam's razor, the least interesting and most likely explanation. That being said, please do post updates.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Has the flooding and mudslides affected you guys much? A friend of mine works on BCNET and he's been telling me some stories.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

Has the flooding and mudslides affected you guys much? A friend of mine works on BCNET and he's been telling me some stories.

It's been a rough week :( We're completely cut off, road and rail, from the rest of BC/Canada, and there's already food shortages. Highways and railroads are just gone, won't be fixed for months if not a year+. It's that bad. The military arrived today in the worst areas but it's pretty scary. Never thought I'd be living in the epicentre of the climate crisis but here we are. In 5 months we've had an almost 50c heat dome that killed 700+ in Vancouver alone, an actual tornado on the ground here, and now these floods.

loving stressed, man.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I'm no scientist but if I'd been asked a year ago about places to live in that has some immunity to the incoming climate change disaster, the PNW would have been one of my picks. Boy would I have been wrong.

So far it seems like the northern parts of the midwest is the most stable, though I'm sure that just means it's going to be the next to get obliterated by some new weather pattern, like mega tornadoes or meter sized hailstones.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

xzzy posted:

I'm no scientist but if I'd been asked a year ago about places to live in that has some immunity to the incoming climate change disaster, the PNW would have been one of my picks. Boy would I have been wrong.

Same. We all thought that because it's so mild here year round that we'd be spared the worst. Instead we get hit the worst. We've lost 3 towns in 5 months due to fires/floods and an entire region of the most productive farmland in the province. Just the last 5 months. gently caress.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

CLAM DOWN posted:

It's been a rough week :( We're completely cut off, road and rail, from the rest of BC/Canada, and there's already food shortages. Highways and railroads are just gone, won't be fixed for months if not a year+. It's that bad. The military arrived today in the worst areas but it's pretty scary. Never thought I'd be living in the epicentre of the climate crisis but here we are. In 5 months we've had an almost 50c heat dome that killed 700+ in Vancouver alone, an actual tornado on the ground here, and now these floods.

loving stressed, man.

I feel your stress. I'm in the same boat. All of our site-to-site tunnels from our DC to our other sites north and east of Hope are all down and we're scrambling to find a way to re-route traffic. During the heat dome was even worse. I'm lucky enough to live outside of the flood danger areas and with the borders to the US now open there is an emergency route to alleviate the food shortages if needed. But the highways are gone. From the reports I've seen they might be able to get the Trans-Canada open to Hope before the end of the year at least one lane for emergency and evacuation traffic. But the Coquihalla and Crow's Nest are destroyed. Whole sections are missing.

I don't know if you live in a stranded area, but either way please stay safe.

[EDIT] Nothing has convinced me more about how devastating climate change is going to be than the last couple of years. The summer wildfires have gotten much worse, the fall windstorms have increased in speed and frequency, and now full on tornadoes are hitting the ground.

The next decade is going to be a rough one.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

I feel your stress. I'm in the same boat. All of our site-to-site tunnels from our DC to our other sites north and east of Hope are all down and we're scrambling to find a way to re-route traffic. During the heat dome was even worse. I'm lucky enough to live outside of the flood danger areas and with the borders to the US now open there is an emergency route to alleviate the food shortages if needed. But the highways are gone. From the reports I've seen they might be able to get the Trans-Canada open to Hope before the end of the year at least one lane for emergency and evacuation traffic. But the Coquihalla and Crow's Nest are destroyed. Whole sections are missing.

I don't know if you live in a stranded area, but either way please stay safe.

[EDIT] Nothing has convinced me more about how devastating climate change is going to be than the last couple of years. The summer wildfires have gotten much worse, the fall windstorms have increased in speed and frequency, and now full on tornadoes are hitting the ground.

The next decade is going to be a rough one.

Crowsnest should be open in a week or two, the fraser canyon and Coq are out for a very long time. Both are entirely gone, just gone. Bridges, just vanished. It's insane. Duffey Lake Rd should be cleared in a week too, but that's a death trap for trucks. It's really really stressful.

For anyone curious, our Ministry of Transportation has a photo album of damage to the road links which is the only way in/out of southwest BC, we're isolated by mountains/passes at the best of times https://www.flickr.com/photos/tranbc/albums/72157720143417483

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Lately I've been laying awake at night wondering if we're so hosed there's no point in worrying about it, and living like there isn't a problem until a disaster kills me.

Like, if we'd admitted to the problem in the 1970's would that have even been enough? I don't think solar and wind tech would have been an option for another 25 years, pretty much only leaving nuclear power. And not to mention the problem of getting lithium ion batteries mainstream in the 80's instead of the 2000's.

It's unbelievable how quickly things got bad and there is no answer from anyone, politicians are still arguing about whether a problem even exists.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

the important thing to remember when considering the next 50 odd years is that we have more money than 99% of the planet and, especially in Canada, will be much, much better situated to avoid climate migration than the global south.

I mean, sure, we get anomalous weather events, tsunamis, wildfires, hundreds to thousands of dead. But Canada has the largest freshwater reserves on the planet (*waves to the invading Russian navy in 2065*), and lots of our northern regions will be arable in a way they haven’t been for millennia.

Places in the Middle East like Dubai and Baghdad have already started to call “no work” days across entire cities due to temperatures and that will only get worse. Island archipelago nations are sinking and will be entirely underwater in our lifetimes. Things will get so, so much worse across much of the world. If you think refugee politics are bad now… there’s so much worse to come!

So don’t worry everyone! Things are going to really suck - but they’ll probably suck more for other people, and isn’t that what our society is all about?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

regulargonzalez posted:

- quit without notice

- dban'd her computers

- is impossible to reach

That's a hell of a drop the mic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Now the question is are they going to live in a cabin in the woods or is this just an intelligence agent trying to go back into hiding.