Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Captain Baal posted:

goku is in fact jesus christ

He's got the dying part down, if nothing else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Patware posted:

serious for real question

why would i or anyone in general watch saint seiya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pam75SIV1ZU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
im gonna watch KARATE GIRL

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Patware posted:

serious for real question

why would i or anyone in general watch saint seiya

It's an incredibly influential shonen anime that has great pacing and direction and color usage and dynamics, has one of the only good shonen filler arcs in history, not a single episode is wasted and it's consistently entertaining and surprising to the very end. I'd also say in its own way through the main cast it comments on different types of masculinity without ever invalidating them.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

im going to invalidate masculinity.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

youre the producer of that one all female reboot?

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/KaelanRamos/status/1262451236135038976

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

GorfZaplen posted:

Lol whatd it say
I was saying that the perpretrator congressman got punished and censured by congress but everyone screamed "SHUT UP UGH" instead of "thank god congress acted so quickly"

Captain Baal posted:

goku is in fact jesus christ
If Jesus Christ had as few brain cells as Goku he would never have been proclaimed a messiah and died in obscurity. Christianity and Islam would never have existed.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Nov 18, 2021

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
God bless Mariya Takeuchi and the dude skateboarding in his shorts

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Grouchio posted:

I was saying that the perpretrator congressman got punished and censured by congress but everyone screamed "SHUT UP UGH" instead of "thank god congress acted so quickly"

mayhapst because this is the ADTRW chat thread and not an 8000 page CSPAM general

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

yeah thats right. anyway which anime would karl marx like the most. i think he'd like hugtto precure

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
*pausing in between posting funny images of the majestic prince girl with humongous boobs doing wacky faces* Wow, thank god congress acted so quickly! *resumes posting image of the mjp girl in bikini*

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

homeless snail posted:

yeah thats right. anyway which anime would karl marx like the most. i think he'd like hugtto precure

polar bear cafe

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

homeless snail posted:

Bungou Stray Dogs

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

homeless snail posted:

He’s got good taste

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4Tv1mq3MXU

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Time is dead and meaning has no meaning!

homeless snail posted:

I don't know why but for some reason I feel like he'd have very strong opinions about the various Digimon series and would voice them very loudly at every opportunity.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

thank god congress acted so quickly on this house rep instead of working on helping people

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Fangz posted:

Legend of Koizumi got real bad, I'm not surprised no one is translating the sequel

Everything after the Moon Nazi arc just got way too seriously nationalistic, really. As opposed to the fun(?) absurd nationalism before that.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i only read gundam sousei from the koizumi guy. it had some funny panels but it definitely, falls hard into ignoring the etnire female side of the gundam fanbase that friggin tomino's attributed the series' life to

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

The Colonel posted:

*pausing in between posting funny images of the majestic prince girl with humongous boobs doing wacky faces* Wow, thank god congress acted so quickly! *resumes posting image of the mjp girl in bikini*

the world is saved by tamaki rear end shots

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

thank you congress very cool

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Colonel posted:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

verbal enema posted:

im gonna watch KARATE GIRL

it was good

also the credits song is good

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
Edit: wrong thread

Hiro Protagonist fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Nov 18, 2021

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

If your favorite congresser ate a devil fruit what power would they have OR are they pure haki OR swordser

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Grouchio posted:

Post in the relevant AoT threads instead

homeless snail posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaiXBEwsxVE

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Aurora posted:

im going to invalidate masculinity.

thank god, i was beginning to feel like I was valid

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://twitter.com/proflilyvn/status/1460340750013526019

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Patware posted:

If your favorite congresser ate a devil fruit what power would they have OR are they pure haki OR swordser

OMFG what servants would the SKWAD be they would SLAY in a holy grail war!!!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

aoc is a caster because her offensive stats are low

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

the illuminati

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

curves are comforting, smooth

points hurt ouch

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

homeless snail posted:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

El Burbo posted:

curves are comforting, smooth

points hurt ouch

but gordos are my friend

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

gordos have both roundness and pointiness, the perfect combo of friend and pain

which is why i get owned often by people launching them back at me when i play dedede

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The Colonel posted:

show me

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Bad guys be like kiki and good guys be like bouba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Could someone summarize the dog girl v-tuber, and what's up with her? She seems very popular, but I don't watch streams or so.