Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dpulex
Feb 26, 2013
I wish my girlfriend loved me as much as this chudge loves kyle

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Chillgamesh posted:

I don't think women go to bars with the express purpose of using deadly force op.

A video of a woman saying "I gotta bring my ar-15 to the bar because I plan on getting raped and will need to get revenge"

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Azathoth posted:

Ah well, can't please everyone I suppose.
nah you did fine imo

rda is wrong anyway: the c-spam way is to roast people for being dumb as poo poo, make fun of their small dick, post cumtown bits at them, all interspersed with little bits of actual unassailable theory that they'll have no answer for, then finally after they've been sufficiently owned, hit them with a probation for a post that isn't even the worst one of theirs in the last two pages

everyone did their part afaict. good job team

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Trapick posted:

Glad you've reached the utterly braindead "well if the girl didn't go to the bar she wouldn't have gotten raped" argument, nice job.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
why is Kyle even posting in here anyway?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Azathoth posted:

Ah well, can't please everyone I suppose.

please dont mind rda

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
if you didn't want to be probated then maybe you shouldn't have been posting so shittily on the forums about the intentions of shooters with documented premeditation.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Yeah, my thought process on that was that I don't want anyone around here unironically defending Rittenhouse. Whenever that verdict actually comes through, I'm sure that there's gonna be some people in here getting extra stupid and I'd prefer to not have someone out cheerleading the little nazi poo poo in here, even if they're being roundly mocked.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
think of the content, azathoth

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
just dont start pulling d&d MOD HAT ON, WEEK PLUS RAMP stuff and youre probably fine

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

paranoid randroid posted:

just dont start pulling d&d MOD HAT ON, WEEK PLUS RAMP stuff and youre probably fine

oh gently caress that noise, no way am i ever doing that

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

paranoid randroid posted:

yea memes aside I don't think many here genuinely think there should be zero moderation, just don't be a weird freak about your meaningless internet power and it's fine. Hitting an idiot all 'wow thinking this little white power pervert shooting people is bad is just like saying a rape victim deserved it' is A-OK

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Azathoth posted:

Yeah, my thought process on that was that I don't want anyone around here unironically defending Rittenhouse. Whenever that verdict actually comes through, I'm sure that there's gonna be some people in here getting extra stupid and I'd prefer to not have someone out cheerleading the little nazi poo poo in here, even if they're being roundly mocked.

should people have defended reinohl

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

mastershakeman posted:

i mean, he was alive for all of two days after his incident

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
Edit: oops

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

i mean, he was alive for all of two days after his incident

Just trying to figure out what the mod will enforce

Rittenhouse : bad
Reinhoel: ?
Killing two black teens at chop : ?

All of these were proclaimed self defense , but latter not on video

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Dr. Drool posted:

Being a Charlottesville local, and having been 1/2 a block up from the impact, I can assure you the road was closed. The kid drove around a sign, towards a visible crowd and sped up into them. It was a deliberate action. Weirdest detail from that day, the number of shoes on the street after people had literally been knocked out of them. Cops had deployed military vehicles on the pedestrian mall to presumably protect property so they had left access roads unbarricaded to facilitate that, leaving just road signs in the middle of the street.
So gently caress your hot take.

I 100% agree it was a deliberate action. It's just libs have these weird forums grudges when people like me tell them they are trash. Their interpretation of the events of Charlottesville aren't really where the conflict lies, however they will absolutely try to use it as shibboleth.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

mastershakeman posted:

There's a pretty big difference between "should you defend an adventurist dumbass*" and "should you defend an adventurist dumbass who's on the other side"

*note, don't really know the particulars of this case

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

StashAugustine posted:

There's a pretty big difference between "should you defend an adventurist dumbass*" and "should you defend an adventurist dumbass who's on the other side"

*note, don't really know the particulars of this case

Yeah just want the teams made clear. It's okay to kill teens at chop because the killers were in favor of defunding the police?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mastershakeman posted:

it wasnt that he was defending rittenhouse - he was doing that poo poo for hours. and honestly? if you want an entire subforum calling you a dumb rear end in a top hat, fine. knock yourself out. but comparing everyone arguing with him to rape denialists is a pretty understandable reason to tell him to gently caress off and take a lap

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

mastershakeman posted:

Yeah just want the teams made clear. It's okay to kill teens at chop because the killers were in favor of defunding the police?

no you disingenuous dumbass

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1461146566635540482?s=20

Matt Gaetz is going to adopt Rittenhouse as his new son

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

this kyle

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Azathoth posted:

You won't see people genuinely defending Rittenhouse as person or the specific and inevitable not-guilty verdict. You will see leftists being contrarian toward liberal orthodoxy and you will see lots of liberal pearl clutching. But I suggest you just probate and laugh at the liberals, and have a rousing discussion about theory of state and the need for an armed vanguard to follow the current kabuki laws.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

is someone defending Reinohl gonna get a lot more leeway than someone defending Rittenhouse? absolutely. this isn't loving d&d, no one here needs to pretend that this is some neutral ground where we treat poo poo equally

the rape victim comparison was goddamn gross and over the line, and if after reading that, your primary question is "are they coming for me next?", you're loving telling on yourself

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

sorry, that was directed at mastershakeman

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

rofl

BIG BABY JESUS
Jan 4, 2009

comrade commisrawr
beep beep hello its me the new american justice system, my mom just dropped me off

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mastershakeman posted:

nobody thinks CHOP wasn't a joke

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

sexpig by night posted:

nobody thinks CHOP wasn't a joke

the only thing about chop that wasn't funny was when their security murdered those two kids

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Azathoth posted:

sorry, that was directed at mastershakeman

Forget it man, he's the consummate contrarian. Do what you must, but by responding to him, he has already won.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Forget it man, he's the consummate contrarian. Do what you must, but by responding to him, he has already won.

Eh, I appreciate the sentiment but folks said in the feedback thread that they wanted more transparency from mods, so sometimes that means boring conversations like this. I do appreciate your advice from the earlier post, just to say.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

opening the thread, for the first time, slowly scrolling and eagerly awaiting the moment mastershakeman's username appears in the lower left corner of the browser

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

I refuse to look this up and will believe this is true

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

nah you did fine imo

rda is wrong anyway: the c-spam way is to roast people for being dumb as poo poo, make fun of their small dick, post cumtown bits at them, all interspersed with little bits of actual unassailable theory that they'll have no answer for, then finally after they've been sufficiently owned, hit them with a probation for a post that isn't even the worst one of theirs in the last two pages

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
did nikolas cruz blubber like an idiot when he said the devil's weed made him do it

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

BIG BABY JESUS posted:

beep beep hello its me the new american justice system, my mom just dropped me off a cliff and i landed directly on me fat head

ram dass in hell has issued a correction as of 05:19 on Nov 18, 2021

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

nah you did fine imo

orange slices and capri sun for everyone