Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I get those bagged salads and always forget to use them so I'm going to do my protein bomb. Half a bagged salad and on top lite balsamic vinaigrette, a cup of cottage cheese, a packet of lemon pepper tuna, and some Lawry's seasoned salt.

:yum:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I threw a bottom round roast in the crock pot this morning with some onions, carrots, mushrooms, herbs.

Used the beef drippings to whip up some gravy and mashed up some taters on the side.

Came out delicious and satisfying.

Pleiades
Aug 20, 2006
Sushi and that will be followed by Ben and Jerry’s.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Salmon steaks and kale salad

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I had a bbq sandwich and peach cobbler

I didn't take a picture but it was good

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Tuna salad sandwich with two slices American cheese. Big rear end hunger, big rear end sandwich :grin:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Grocery store pizza. It was a supreme.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Toppings or experience?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Toppings or experience?

Both, honestly.

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

i made yorkshire puddings and stuffed them with a roasted red pepper sauce and italian sausage

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Caesar marinated salmon with pesto noods.

Wish my salmon looked like Tonto's. It tasted great but had the white stuff all over it.

EightFlyingCars posted:

i made yorkshire puddings and stuffed them with a roasted red pepper sauce and italian sausage

That sounds really good.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Grilled cheese sandwiches with bacon, side Caesar salads

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Angry chicken and quinoa

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
huge bowl of minnestrone I made. theres a lotta kale in it. couple days old, which makes it taste better.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Gonna make another one of those pre-packaged meals that I like from the meat counter at Festival. Pork tenderloin, asparagus, and baby potatoes. Cheaper than a Big Mac meal from McDonald's.

ooo didn't notice the pork is from Door County. The peninsula in Wisconsin.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Nov 19, 2021

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Chicken soup for lunch.

Gonna take next week off, what are best Thanksgiving cooking recommendations?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Chicken soup for lunch.

Gonna take next week off, what are best Thanksgiving cooking recommendations?

Go to your parent's and have them make everything. :)

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Take a turkey and soak it in brine for three days, then grill it. fill it with stuffing first, because solmanella is worth it. mashed potato’s and your choice of weird green bean casserole. maybe some cranberries

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

You should spatchcock your turkey and then just put the stuffing in a tray underneath the turkey imo. Or just do turkey legs/thighs, no one likes the breast anyways.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I bought a frozen breast. I did it last year and it turned out great. I will be eating at my parent's though so I guess I'll make my own thanksgiving dinner with stuffing and everything at another time.

quick edit: This was my personal covid thanksgiving dinner from last year. It was excellent. First time I've made a thanksgiving feast before. Also the first time making my own sourdough bread.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Nov 19, 2021

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Stir-fried tofu, onions, diced garlic, and bell peppers, drizzled with grocery store Szechuan sauce on steamed jasmine rice. Also some chardonnay (out of frame).

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Gettin BEEFY, real sloppy

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I get those bagged salads and always forget to use them so I'm going to do my protein bomb. Half a bagged salad and on top lite balsamic vinaigrette, a cup of cottage cheese, a packet of lemon pepper tuna, and some Lawry's seasoned salt.

:yum:

Was going to (still can) do this again to use up the other half of the bag but I have no energy. Might just skip it and won't post what I did make (or eat) for dinner.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I share your bagged salad shame

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I mean, if I buy a whole head of lettuce, carrots, radishes, etc... I'll end up throwing most of it away. I'll pay for the convenience.

edit: I made it and am eating it now

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Nov 20, 2021

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I bought 4lbs of top sirloin from Costco for $30 yesterday and I have to seal and freeze them so I need to use up the last of the top sirloin I got from them 6 months ago. So I cut a 12oz steak in half and am having one half tonight and another tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the classic Steak and Chop marinade. Tonight is one I found in the back of my fridge. It's a hickory smoke marinade and wow does it smell/taste like smoke. I hope it isn't overpowering. The grill is heating up right now. (also a side of steamed veggies)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I WAY overcooked the steak. I don't know what I was thinking. That marinade really is super strong but I like it a lot. I love punchy bold flavors. These steaks are pretty good though so it's not rubber.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Frozen pizza. Making room in the freezer for pie.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
had a semi friends giving thing so i had taters stuffin chicken gravy and salad inshallah god willing

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Sesame chicken and boneless spare ribs from the Chinese place. Very good

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Fam Thanksgiving at our house. So, exactly Thanksgiving food. Turk, tates, stuff, cran, roll. GRAVY.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
T
A
C
O
S

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Same

Tacos quesabirria!!

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Made some bean soup with ham

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I was stuck at home recovering from the COVID booster & flu shot. However my wife went to my SIL's house and made a bunch of mondu & bulgogi that is now sitting in the fridge waiting to be cooked and eaten. Soon.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Gonna make the other half of my steak (marinating for 2 days) and add some frozen steamed broccoli. I'm too lazy to do anything with it so I'll probably just have it plain with garlic salt on it or something.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I made ramen and put in the half an order of boneless spare ribs from the Chinese place last night. Worked A+++

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

grilled a bunch of veggies in a balsamic marinade and put them on rolls with pesto and fresh mozz melted on top

side of grilled asparagus

we ate a lot of veggies today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Beef Stew with Porch Broth