Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Peter Daou Zen posted:

I have an excellent memory, its all coming back now. Yeah remember his stories of describing a woman's . . .as peanut brittle. .

the minority woman was Mongolian. God im being flooded with horrible memories like The Giver now.

he really was there just to have sex with as many Chinese women as possible. . .

lol ur right he was a half white sexpat in china basically, but the gbs dudes loved him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/hyunsuinseoul/status/1460866779132338176

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lol at that thread having a sexpat taintrunner

hot witch divorcee
Jan 4, 2021

is that a tower in your pants or are you just happy to see me
sex is disgusting and i cant wait for xi to ban it worldwide

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

A dozen starving evil PLA goons with bloodlust and fury in their eyes hold me down as they wait for the concrete to dry around my cock and balls

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Sry ur grandma died here's an epic dance win

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/LassPeaches/status/1460694778769653761

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

If the US is trying to set up a Taiwanese Gladio, what flavor of psycho do they try to arm. The guys who want to be a Japanese colony again?

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Kind of late and everyone already covered this, but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aAZMGraTpA

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

brugroffil posted:

He also insisted well into this year that China was obviously covering up hundreds of thousands if not millions of COVID deaths lol

Man remember when the entire media kept insisting that china was handling the pandemic worse than us until the number of secret corpses that would require got into like the 10s of millions and then one day you just got up and turned on CNN and they were like "actually doing a lovely job with covid is good!"

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Atrocious Joe posted:

If the US is trying to set up a Taiwanese Gladio, what flavor of psycho do they try to arm. The guys who want to be a Japanese colony again?

The guys they've already been arming and supporting for 50 years?

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

30.5 Days posted:

Man remember when the entire media kept insisting that china was handling the pandemic worse than us until the number of secret corpses that would require got into like the 10s of millions and then one day you just got up and turned on CNN and they were like "actually doing a lovely job with covid is good!"

yes I remember

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

idk why having sex in asia triggers people specifically. it's normal to have sex

its like complaining someone went to italy to eat food or go hiking or have sex. yeah why not. I really couldn't give a poo poo it sounds nice

I got a buddy who lives in europe but he's not from there and he has sex all the time (I assume). but no one would point it out

I got a gay friend in west hollywood and he also has sex all the time. But he's a foreigner in the USA. is he a bad person

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

does your gay friend also talk about how homophobic everyone in hollywood is and how he wishes it was more like his home country

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

CaptainACAB posted:

The guys they've already been arming and supporting for 50 years?

The retired Taiwanese general that put out a statement saying the armed forces should coup the government and surrender to the PLA makes me think the US might be looking for new blood.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Antonymous posted:

idk why having sex in asia triggers people specifically. it's normal to have sex

its like complaining someone went to italy to eat food or go hiking or have sex. yeah why not. I really couldn't give a poo poo it sounds nice

I got a buddy who lives in europe but he's not from there and he has sex all the time (I assume). but no one would point it out

I got a gay friend in west hollywood and he also has sex all the time. But he's a foreigner in the USA. is he a bad person

It's about all the sex tourism and perpetuation of asian sexual stereotypes, as well as reinforcing the idea that countries like Thailand exist only/primarily for white people to go and have forbidden sex, hth

It's very obviously different, and the people are treated differently, from the type of sex tourism that people engage with in e.g the Netherlands or Vegas or wherever. If you don't actually understand this I'm not sure how to explain it to you because then you're just thick as all hell

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I wish China didn't swat down the gay marriage amendment

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

Antonymous posted:

I've mentioned it before. One of the best selling themes in western media is "Asian sluts are hungry for your white cock" so that's generally the story they run with, so westerners (Asian American/westerners) have a weird relationship with it. It's all they can talk about.

No one in China outside of a few people in the sexpat circle cares about it one way or the other, any more than anyone cares about rich Chinese men from the coastal cities going to the countryside to have...structurally unequal relationships with poor Chinese women in the country side, or poor women in other SE Asian countries.

As a "thing" it's not great and I wish structural inequities didn't exist in any form, but ultimately what consenting adults choose to do with each other is pretty low on the list of things I care about.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Antonymous posted:

sex is haram

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Antonymous posted:

probably because of the racism and the contempt with which they treat and discuss the ethnicity and society of the people they're having sex with

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Atrocious Joe posted:

The retired Taiwanese general that put out a statement saying the armed forces should coup the government and surrender to the PLA makes me think the US might be looking for new blood.

Much easier for the CIA to just shoot him and find a more complaint figurehead.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
You never know, but that white guy on Chinese cooking demystified doesn’t seem that bad…

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

CaptainACAB posted:

Much easier for the CIA to just shoot him and find a more complaint figurehead.

Which goes back to the original question.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

mila kunis posted:

probably because of the racism and the contempt with which they treat and discuss the ethnicity and society of the people they're having sex with

yeah if they do that it's a little weird.

tbf I vocally don't like american society but I will sleep with its people

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Antonymous posted:

yeah if they do that it's a little weird.

Now consider that this is the default underlying context in which these sexpat conversations occur, no "if" about it, in America but also a lot of Western countries in general, and you will understand a bit more

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Now consider that this is the default underlying context in which these sexpat conversations occur, no "if" about it, in America but also a lot of Western countries in general, and you will understand a bit more

I don't think it is, I think it is a racist underlying context that specifically deals with white hetero males and asian hetero women because it's the only place it crops up

I think my point is made pretty well that no one should really give a poo poo who people choose to sleep with if it's consensual but there's already been like a half dozen posts responding to me because regulating other people's sex is somehow OK if it meets the above criteria

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

like if your problem is specific people having sex by way of the viewpoints held by one member of the sexual encounter. why not just have a problem with the viewpoints and forget what the person who holds them does with their time

anyway I just personally find it uncomfortable and weird like like asking why a white person dates a black person. who cares? That's all I got to say on it

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

There's a lot of weird hosed up psychosexual stuff in American culture, not just with Asian women but with black men. Like 90% of the time it's a hosed up race fetish

Lightningproof
Feb 23, 2011

what's sex

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Antonymous posted:

like if your problem is specific people having sex by way of the viewpoints held by one member of the sexual encounter. why not just have a problem with the viewpoints and forget what the person who holds them does with their time

sexpat is generally a shorthand for people who have the beliefs not just anyone who happens to have sex in a foreign country like strictly speaking carl zha was a sexpat but none of his posting enemies could whatabout him on this since he never expressed dumbfuck views about women from other countries

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Alright, sex can remain legal but you have to get a permit

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
a lot of sexpats have real hosed up views about asians/not-whites like treating them as walking meat fleshlights hth op

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

When Lightningproof ran for moderator, we voted for him. We're proud of it. And if the rest of the forums had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years, either.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Agrajag posted:

a lot of sexpats have real hosed up views about asians/not-whites like treating them as walking meat fleshlights hth op

I'm sure those people view white women with utmost respect

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Antonymous posted:

I'm sure those people view white women with utmost respect

More so than the asian women, yes

e: do you have sexpat friends or family or something that you're trying to justify to yourself because this whole conversation is weird and you're being deliberately obtuse as gently caress

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007
Here in central/eastern Europe it's not uncommon to see American dudes in their 30s and 40s with teenage girlfriends. They get these vulnerable teens because they're exotic and can throw a lot of money around because the cost of living is so much lower but personally I find them loving disgusting and refuse to have anything to do with them. That's what I think of when i hear the word sexpat. Idk what the situation is like in Asia but i can't imagine it's any better.

Getting a girlfriend around your age who is more or less at the same place as you in life is of course normal and fine but man there's a lot of predatory poo poo going on and if you can't see how that's hosed up idk what to say

IAMKOREA has issued a correction as of 20:12 on Nov 18, 2021

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

The exploitative behavior I saw more often in Taipei was foreign guys (not necessarily western) looking for girls with good jobs and having their girlfriends pay the rent, handle their business, and basically be more like a mother to them than a girlfriend. Usually these guys didn't speak a lick of chinese

but I don't think that's really worth mentioning those guys were just losers

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

oh yeah then how did they get laid

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

IAMKOREA posted:

Here in central/eastern Europe it's not uncommon to see American dudes in their 30s and 40s with teenage girlfriends. They get these vulnerable teens because they're exotic and can throw a lot of money around because the cost of living is so much lower but personally I find them loving disgusting and refuse to have anything to do with them. That's what I think of when i hear the word sexpat. Idk what the situation is like in Asia but i can't imagine it's any better.

Getting a girlfriend around your age who is more or less at the same place as you in life is of course normal and fine but man there's a lot of predatory poo poo going on and if you can't see how that's hosed up idk what to say

see i think this highlights the problem here: you are assuming rather big details that change the morality of the situation radically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
One time I was at a networking thing and a guy who was like 70 years old said he had a company in china that made software & I should sign up. He said that I would make a lot of money for the cost of living over there, and that chinese women were beautiful and love a guy who makes a lot of money, I'd be really popular. I said I was married and the old gently caress winked at me and said "what she doesn't know won't hurt her". So I assume every westerner in china was personally recruited by this guy and got huge boners when he was talking.