Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
AITA: I got mad at my wife, and now she has informed me that she will no longer be getting me ready for work in the morning (self.AmItheAsshole)

quote:

My wife and I have been together for a long time. She’s been the homemaker, and I the breadwinner. We have 3 kids together.

My wife has been responsible for basically everything that isn’t bringing home the paycheck. I help her when I can, but by the time I get home there isn’t much to do. When the kids were younger they were already in bed, and she was waiting for me when I got home. She’s balanced our checkbook, and decided what goes into what account, she’s done all the shopping for groceries, gifts, and home appliances. She has been responsible for taking our children to appointments, friends houses, and after school activities. She’s been my confessor who I share all my pent up feelings with, and get things off my chest that I wouldn’t do with anyone else. And I assume she does the same with the kids. Meaning she handles 100% of the emotional labor, and probably 75% of the housework. The kids don’t have chores.She got the kids ready for school, and put them to bed.

She’s woken me up, started the shower, made my breakfast, ironed my suit and laid it out, before she ties my tie, hands me my lunch and kisses me goodbye. She’s done this for over 20 years.

I guess somewhere along the way I stopped thanking her, since I was so used to it. It wasn’t intentional and I genuinely appreciate her. But I just didn’t think to express it.

About a week ago she wasn’t feeling well and didn’t wake up before me, meaning I was basically screwed since I rely on her to get me ready in the morning (it’s pathetic, I know). But it’s just my routine and has been for decades. I managed to make it to work, and I was upset with her even though i realize I shouldn’t have been. But I wasn’t expecting to have to wake up on my own and get ready without her. It’s sad, but it’s all I know.

Due to me expressing my displeasure over her not getting up in time - she has unformed me I’ll be on my own for, “the foreseeable future”. Look, I made a mistake and was wrong for getting upset. But I feel like I do have a right to be angry since I rely on her for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
AITA for potentially ruining my classmate’s career.

quote:

I (20f) am a college student. In my country a lot of students hunt for internship cuz it helps in getting a better pay package during placements.I’ve been casually talking with this guy ‘R’ who’s also my classmate. He was all friendly at the beginning but started flirting recently. I never once flirted with him and always just ignored his moves but last week he asked me out and I said no. In fact, I apologized to him to have him think that somewhere in our conversation I might have led him on. He ghosted me and I didn’t think much of it.

But 2 days later, he texted me again, asking me out. I told him that I already said no to which he replied he gave me time to think over and that I should be grateful for it. Ngl, I got pissed and told him to F off. And he got pissed and called me all the names under the moon and just slut shamed me for it. I blocked him but he made his friends to cuss me out too. I got super frustrated and called him out on my story along with attaching the ss of our chats. Around 300 ppl saw and one among them is placement mentor (4th year student). I didn’t think much of it cuz after the story as I blocked them all and went ahead with my day.

The placement head saw this kind of behavior unacceptable and appalling. So he reported this to our department head. apparently in my college, this kind of behavior is labeled as harassment and punishment can lead to suspension. The department head (DH) and placement mentor called me to DH’s office to get my statement and I did. I showed them everything. Well he got suspended for 3 months for his behavior. He was about to get a very good internship in a Govt company but since he got suspended that internship is also gone. Our professor P loves him and he called me to his office to go and make another statement to DH that I forgive him and there’s also wrong in my part. Our DH, called me, R , his parents and our two professors (P and Q). DH asked me if I’m willing to forgive him(this will get him off the suspension). Somewhere inside of me wanted to see him suffer so I told him no. I was harassed and I want him punished. His mother berated me in front of everyone saying that I’m the one who led her son and I’m doing this purposefully cuz he’s my competitor. And her son is the victim here. DH didn’t listen to her and gave R his rightful punishment well at least according to me.

Well now, Our internship started and few of my friends said I took it too far. He just called me names while texting and I got him suspended for that. Some of my other classmates called me a bully and AH for ruining his bright future and Professor P called me outside the class today and told me that he’s extremely disappointed in me and it’s becuz of girls like me, potential careers of men are ruined. This actually made me cry and I’m rethinking whether what did was actually extreme. So, Reddit, AITA

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

ghost emoji posted:

AITA: I got mad at my wife, and now she has informed me that she will no longer be getting me ready for work in the morning (self.AmItheAsshole)
loving Boomer. "I'm a giant manbaby who pretends being a workaholic is a substitute for a personality and was competent/lucky enough to avoid needing to challenge this assumption in any way for decades. I'm absolutely going to have a mid-life crisis when I realize my kids see me as a stranger, my wife has resented me the entire time, and my societal conditioning has me believe flashing cash at a teenager is a substitute for vitality."

Idk I'm projecting there but it really feels like this is a dude complaining about his feet being wet under a cloud during a forest fire.

cumshitter posted:

"Oh no not the dickhead"

Yeah when people talk about patriarchal values, this is it. The lady was doing her thing and some thirsty, entitled prick gets all up on her poo poo and in an exception to the rule she managed to give his horny rear end a black eye he'll remember, but instead of the guy being allowed to think on it he's now rallied a ton of people who see him as some erstwhile protagonist done in by a seductress. God and this prick was going to work in government. gently caress this world is hosed.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

cumshitter posted:

Cool the last part about the professor made me so mad I got a headache. gently caress anyone that thinks like that he ruined his own loving life.

zokie
Feb 13, 2006

Out of many, Sweden

B-Rock452 posted:

Cool the last part about the professor made me so mad I got a headache. gently caress anyone that thinks like that he ruined his own loving life.

She should report the professor too, we need women like her to ruin the careers of shits like him.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

zokie posted:

She should report the professor too, we need women like her to ruin their own careers in the feeble hope that it will ruin the careers of shits like him.
FTFY. For an undergrad to make trouble for a senior professor in her department while she's still in his department is extremely dangerous. Academia is vicious. There was a story just last week that the woman who created the mRNA virus pissed off her research supervisor by taking another job, so he called the INS to try to get her deported.

I'm not saying "don't report", I'm saying that reporting isn't an automatic win for the reporter.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
There are a lot of lovely rear end in a top hat YTA/ESH in that post and I hope they all fall off a cliff.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
AITA I went with my friend to a restaurant that was originally reserved for me and my wife.

quote:

Yesterday was my birthday. My(30M) wife(28F) and I had made reservations at this really nice Korean BBQ restaurant for dinner. My wife is 4 months pregnant.

However, her friend wanted to hang out with her and had called her the night before my birthday. My wife said that this was a childhood friend of hers and that she really wanted to spend time with her. I reminded her that it's my birthday but she just dismissed it saying my birthday comes every year but her friend will be leaving for Germany in a few weeks. I told her that she could go after my birthday as well but she did not listen and just went to a sleepover at her friend's place.

I got really mad at her and instead of waiting for her to return home to talk things out, I asked my friend if he would like to hang out with me. He was fine with it so we spent the day fishing, grilling, hiking, and went to the Korean BBQ for dinner.

When she came home after spending time with her friend, she apologized to me saying it was an unavoidable circumstance. I told her that it wasn't a problem and that I spent the day with my best friend. She got mad that I'd take him to the restaurant that we had booked for ourselves. I said that it was originally for us but since she prioritized her friend over me, I took the person who prioritized me on my birthday. She said that I'm controlling and that I shouldn't be deciding who she spends time with.

Now she's neither talking to me nor coming out of the room. I think I went too far by telling her whom she should be spending time with.

AITA?

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Piell posted:

AITA for leaving a bra on the floor to stop my brother from coming into my room?
If they're so concerned with Biblical stuff, you'd think they would be more concerned with preserving their daughter's purity from male intrusion ha ha ha, I'm just kidding, these people are inherently garbage.

AITA I got mad at my wife because she caused me to fail an important interview

quote:

I(27M) and my wife(24F) have been married for 3 years. She is 6 months pregnant.

I have been looking for a job with a better pay since my wife said that she wanted to be a SAHM after the birth.

Today, I had this interview for a position at a very good IT company which would be paying triple my current salary.

There were a lot of measures taken to prevent malpractice. I was not allowed to look anywhere but the screen, etc. The test was conducted on an online platform.

I had told her numerous times before the exam about the strict invigilation.

Just 15 minutes after the test started, my wife started knocking on my study door and calling out my name saying she wanted me to open a jar. I ignored her because I would be disqualified from the interview if I looked anywhere else or spoke... I figured she'd get the hint that I couldn't talk. But she didn't she yelled at me calling me an AH and went on to talk to her friends on call. It didn't stop at the calls, she played loud music for her online dance yoga class. It was extremely distracting and I made a lot of mistakes in the exam

It was a multiple choice questions based test so I got the results immediately and as expected I had miserably failed it.

I was livid at my wife. This was the 5th interview that she ruined like this. I told her that I give up on trying to make her life easier and that I'm not ready to go looking for any more jobs since she doesn't even want to maintain silence during important interviews. I told her to start working again after the birth and that I am ok paying for a nanny/babysitter.

She said that in being unreasonable in expecting perfect silence at home.

AITA?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
AITA for punishing my daughter for sliding this note underneath the bedroom door?

quote:

A'right folks, Hope I'm doing this right. Here's some context:

We recently moved into a new house. Expectedly, there's still a lot of mess to clean up and my wife and I have been working non stop to get everything ready before the holidays.

So this incident took place last night at around 9ish pm. My wife and I decided to go to our room to rest and get some privacy leaving the kids watching a movie together in the livingroom.

Well, while me and my wife were....you know, suddenly I noticed movement near the door and saw a finger slipping a small piece of paper then disappearing. Later on I went to check it out and got extremely pissed. I shouted my 14 year old daughter's name and told her to come stand before me and read what she wrote out loud. The note said "keep it down! there are kids in this house!" I then responded with a "I know, how did you think you and your brother and sister got here?". Then told her how her behavior was out of line completely to disrespect me and her mom like that and interrupt our privacy. She said we were really loud and she and the other kids were getting uncomfortable but she didn't know how to tell us after she tried to call her mom's phone but it wa turned off so sliding the note was her "only choice". I told her she never should've done that and that it was rude of her to address me and her mom like that and grounded her by taking away her phone and no visiting friends or allowing them to come for a month. She threw a 3 year old tantrum and said I was being unfair and just looking for an excuse to limit her time with her friends. I refused to argue about this anyfurther I told her any attempts to complain will extend her punishement period. She stormed off crying and my wife said I was too harsh on her and overreacted over a small incident. She is trying to talk me out of punishing our daughter but I refused.

AITA?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Piell posted:

AITA I went with my friend to a restaurant that was originally reserved for me and my wife.

I have a really hard time reading this as anything except "my wife cheated on me using a friend as a cover and then got mad because she assumed I was using a friend as a cover to cheat on her due to projection"

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

it is possible to have sex without hooting and hollering

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

trickybiscuits posted:

This marriage is going great places.

E: I am just so baffled by all of the stories (yes, I know reddit tells stories in waves of similar themes) of spouses who just refuse to let their spouse work at home without deliberately harassing them in the process. It's not even thoughtlessness or carelessness, it's just outright malice!

Ravenfood fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Nov 18, 2021

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

Arsenic Lupin posted:

FTFY. For an undergrad to make trouble for a senior professor in her department while she's still in his department is extremely dangerous. Academia is vicious. There was a story just last week that the woman who created the mRNA virus pissed off her research supervisor by taking another job, so he called the INS to try to get her deported.

I'm not saying "don't report", I'm saying that reporting isn't an automatic win for the reporter.

She's 20, and an undergrad. Most tutors that I know of tend to be graduates or at least reasonably seasoned in the field, so I think it's safe to say that she's not currently on a career path other than what her degree might get her.

gently caress that professor, burn dem bridges you'd never have crossed.

And the thing is, all she wanted to do was walk away from a guy who took rejection too hard, but everyone keeps chasing back up to her and stirring up more poo poo. Imbeciles.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

hawowanlawow posted:

it is possible to have sex without hooting and hollering

Not if you're doing it right.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Piell posted:

lmao poor kid

the holy poopacy posted:

I have a really hard time reading this as anything except "my wife cheated on me using a friend as a cover and then got mad because she assumed I was using a friend as a cover to cheat on her due to projection"
Definitely possible but not how I read it. I read it more as overgrown children who never had a difficult conversation about mutual relationship values before getting pregnant.

Serephina posted:

And the thing is, all she wanted to do was walk away from a guy who took rejection too hard, but everyone keeps chasing back up to her and stirring up more poo poo. Imbeciles.
:hmmyes:

Like yes there's some pearl-clutching about "how dare you publicly humiliate this guy" that comes close to almost having a point... but by her account it was unsolicited attention that quickly turned toxic after multiple rejections. As a straight guy who has gotten his unfair share of poo poo over the years for existing in the proximity of twitchy women, she was completely justified in putting him on blast. Here's the unpleasant truth about pushy/creepy guys in our society-- we're actually pretty loving forgiving of them overall.

Maybe she shouldn't have put a huge CC list up. MAYBE that. But even if she hadn't she wasn't the one who escalated it further and that's not a reasonable consequence to be on the lookout for when your goal is "literally leave me alone."

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

trickybiscuits posted:

If they're so concerned with Biblical stuff, you'd think they would be more concerned with preserving their daughter's purity from male intrusion ha ha ha, I'm just kidding, these people are inherently garbage.

Another person I just can't help but picture as a cat pawing at a closed door. These people need to start carrying around spray bottles filled with water.

cumshitter posted:

AITA for punishing my daughter for sliding this note underneath the bedroom door?

This man never learned the difference between anger and embarrassment.

The daughter owns and deserves better parents.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Finally found the loud sex havers

My Sex Life Is Keeping My Kids Up at Night

quote:

My partner and I are both divorcées who married young into a conservative religious faith, and each got a bad sexual roll of the dice in our first marriages. However, apostasy and divorce allowed us to make up for lost time, and a few slutty, audacious years of dating led us happily to each other. From the very start, sex has been fiery, frequent, fulfilling, fun and … very, very vociferous. Our bodies shake the bed and rattle the windows. Her orgasms are operatic. She comes long and hard, and it’s no secret to the neighbors on the block that she’s sexually satisfied. We’ve been together for 2½ years, and the commotion has not ebbed in the slightest.

The problem is that together we have six kids between the ages of 8 and 15, and increasingly, our regular thumping, bumping, yawping, and yelping happens under the same roof as our kiddos. They hear it. They imitate the vocalizations. They joke about the ruckus. They sometimes seem annoyed. It even keeps them up at night. Recently my 10-year-old son, whose bedroom is unfortunately positioned directly beneath us, confided to me that the racket makes him uncomfortable. He told me that there have been nights when he has had difficulty sleeping and felt powerless to make it stop. Our hearts broke when we heard that, and we have both done everything we can to validate his feelings, repair with him, and empower him to voice his concerns.

Some sound abatement is possible. We attempt to keep the volume down until after the children are all tucked in their beds and sleeping. We moved the mattress onto the floor. We play music in the background. And we try to reserve the most raucous sex for when we are both kid-free. Nevertheless, some nocturnal noise is totally inevitable, and we’re resigned to the racket. In general, we have wonderful relationships with these amazing kiddos, and we’re conscientious parents. We just hope that love, trust, strong relationships, and an open line of communication will prevent any damage.

The sound of parents thumping and humping away in the night is a classic childhood nuisance, but I’m seeking advice on behalf of kiddos of blended families. What about children who overhear their parent with a sexy new partner? How important is it that our sex life remains a mystery? What damage are we doing by being so audible? What hang-ups are we creating for their future therapists to unravel? We’re modeling a healthy sex life, right? Or do we have a blind spot about this? For the benefit of the children, do we really need to keep it down?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Piell posted:

AITA for leaving a bra on the floor to stop my brother from coming into my room?

Brother reacts to bra as a cat reacts to a cucumber
https://i.imgur.com/470SA5v.mp4

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

pentyne posted:

I'm not sure what I hate the most: the writing style or the blatant one-handedness.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

mind the walrus posted:

Definitely possible but not how I read it. I read it more as overgrown children who never had a difficult conversation about mutual relationship values before getting pregnant.

What "values" could he have violated, though? He wasn't spending time alone with a member of the opposite sex and he wasn't spending any time with his friend that he could have spent with her. Her accusations of him being "controlling" are just outright bizarre, too. It's entirely possible he's omitting something big but otherwise my money is on her being guilty about something.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Arsenic Lupin posted:

If her particular position is so precarious that one spiteful professor can end her career on a whim, they may well decide to bury her regardless to discredit her should she have a change of heart later/because her dropping it proves she was making a fake accusation to begin with/simply because gently caress her. There's no secret special solution that lets you win in that kind of situation, you're just hosed from the outset; use whatever leverage you can to get yourself out from under that person's thumb ASAP or situations will continue to crop up where your life is ruined and it's totally your fault for not saying exactly the right thing (right thing subject to change ex post facto)

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Nov 19, 2021

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Breetai posted:

I'm not sure what I hate the most: the writing style or the blatant one-handedness.

I love how the idea of "don't scream at the top of your lungs" isn't an option for them at all. Plus with them keeping the kid awake so much, are they just loving for several hours?

So many problems with that story, not the least being the weird sense of pride that everyone, including their children, know how well he satisfies his wife.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

r/relationships: apostasy and divorce allowed us to make up for lost time

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

pentyne posted:

Thank you. I love the logic of "Our kid said we are super load during sex and its keeping him up at night. Therefore we started blasting music to cover our sex making."

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

pentyne posted:

I don’t have kids but I sure think I would be horrified if I heard them imitating sex noises at a young age, let alone my own. Not writing a cutesy letter to an advice columnist bragging about how awww shucks we are just so in love!!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

pentyne posted:

Invest in ballgags

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

The Glumslinger posted:

Invest in ballgags

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

WIBTA if I have a mom’s wheelchair accessible van towed?

quote:

I live in apartments with terrible parking. They overbuilt without considering that maybe one parking space per unit isn’t enough. They charge $25 a month for unassigned parking and $50 for an assigned covered space. I work evenings and get home at 1am. There is never unassigned parking available at that hour so I pay extra for an assigned space.

A family with a son in a wheelchair recently moved in and they have 2 wheelchair accessible vans. The complex provides them one handicap spot for free.

I met them when they parked in my assigned spot and asked them to move. The mom apologized and explained my spot was perfect for the family’s needs because it’s at the end of the row and the passenger door opens onto the sidewalk. It’s not officially a handicap space but they can make it work.

I went to the leasing office with her to see if I could get a different spot and transfer mine to her because I’m not trying to make life harder for a kid in a wheelchair or his family. Unfortunately, they have ZERO assigned spots currently available for rent.

They used to allow people to rent as many spots as they wanted as long as they were willing to pay. They’ve now instituted a policy that you can only rent as many parking spaces as your unit has bedrooms, but because the parking spots are currently written into people’s leases, they can’t tell revoke them until the leases end.

There is NOWHERE else to park. There’s a bank nearby but they’ll tow you if it’s there when the manager comes in. The next closet option is a Safeway parking lot almost a mile down the road.

I’m on a waiting list and should have a new spot by March. Until then, I’m not giving up my current spot. The mom cried and said she really needed my spot and doesn’t understand why I’m being so heartless.

There is unassigned handicap parking by the leasing office, but it’s on the other side of the complex. And it really shouldn’t inconvenience her son, because the family DOES still have their assigned handicap spot right in front of their door. Seems to me that whichever parent actually has the kid in tow should coordinate with the other one to leave their spot open so their son can get in and out easily and the other parent can park the other van by the leasing office and walk.

Since then, the mom has parked in my spot a few times and each time I left notes asking her to move or I’d have her towed. She’s always moved by morning. She’s so combative that I can’t really stand the thought of talking to her.

Last night I got home and her van was in my spot. I had to park at the bank and walk. The mom hasn’t moved the van. It’s not like she doesn’t know it’s not her spot and it’s not like I haven’t left notes warning her I was going to have her towed.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

quote:

we have both done everything we can to validate his feelings, repair with him, and empower him to voice his concerns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JH2KaIAQ-E&t=50s

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Mx. posted:

WIBTA if I have a mom’s wheelchair accessible van towed?

Trade your spot for her handicap placard. Problem solved.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

pentyne posted:

Our hearts broke when we heard that, and we have both done everything we can to validate his feelings, repair with him, and empower him to voice his concerns.

This guy is such a piece of poo poo. What a worthless sentence. You don't even need the context to know this guy just does not give a poo poo.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

the holy poopacy posted:

What "values" could he have violated, though? He wasn't spending time alone with a member of the opposite sex and he wasn't spending any time with his friend that he could have spent with her. Her accusations of him being "controlling" are just outright bizarre, too. It's entirely possible he's omitting something big but otherwise my money is on her being guilty about something.
Well yeah she's projecting guilt, but it could just as easily be "I feel guilty because you did the exact same thing I did, but it's only ok when I do it to you and instead of confronting and learning from that unpleasant experience I'm going to double down on saying you're wrong and say whatever I think will help prove that" and not "I'm overcompensating for cheating on you." Like both are definite possibilities, it's just not how I read it at first blush.

wizardofloneliness posted:

This guy is such a piece of poo poo. What a worthless sentence. You don't even need the context to know this guy just does not give a poo poo.
Yeah it's some performative poo poo right there. Dude sounds like a real piece of trash with more energy than sense.

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

I would watch this sitcom.

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014
R/relationships: it's pathetic, I know

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

wizardofloneliness posted:

He's weaponized the language of therapy to use it for emotional abuse. It's not his problem anymore, the kid refuses to play ball.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

StormDrain posted:

He's weaponized the language of therapy to use it for emotional abuse. It's not his problem anymore, the kid refuses to play ball.

same energy as the person who says "ultimatums are the tool of abusers" when their partner tells them they need to quit binge drinking 7 days a week/spending all the joint money on funko pops.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Listen kid I've heard your complaints about the loud sex and told you it's good, actually. I don't know what else to do here except you get over it. Honestly you should hear how loud we are when you're gone. Why is this so uncomfortable for you, are you some kind of child?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

r/relationships: our regular thumping, bumping, yawping, and yelping happens under the same roof as our kiddos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

OhAreThey posted:

I'm in an open relationship (2 years, going strong) and it's kind of embarrassing to tell people about it because of all the poly-gone-wrong stories out there. Of course, you never read poly-that-works stories because no one posts stuff when poo poo is going well!
You literally just did that.