Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

spacemang_spliff posted:

Wait I thought Republicans were fascists who want to end democracy, but Biden is saying it's cynical to work together with them. So what is Biden a fascist now?

yeah but if you need someone to help make sure the trains run on time, you won't find a better legislative partner!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Liberals love fascism op.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Azathoth posted:

yeah but if you need someone to help make sure the trains run on time, you won't find a better legislative partner!

Editor's note: Due to insufficient infrastructure spending and delayed maintenance the trains did not run on time

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

spacemang_spliff posted:

Wait I thought Republicans were fascists who want to end democracy, but Biden is saying it's cynical to work together with them. So what is Biden a fascist now?

always has been

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

what if you force convicts into the draft?

You'll have even more rapes.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://mobile.twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/status/1461337274206072839

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

zegermans posted:

housing, famously expensive in the soviet union

Just subpar, crowded, mindnumbingly drab, and with a long waiting list to get even that.

The Soviets did make a romantic comedy that had the hook that since every apartment looked exactly alike, the main couple of a meet cute when the man ends up in the wrong apartment because they are all identical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHdFd2RKRSI

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Why would anybody care about the infrastructure bill before anything gets built, unless they're only surveying the beltway?

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

6% of house republicans voted for it and theyre still saying bipartisan. I guess that's because the dems did all the work whittling the bill down.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

PeterCat posted:

You'll have even more rapes.

Seems a bit unfair. At least some people in jail are innocent. While we know the troops are just a drug trafficking ring.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Peter Daou Zen posted:

when trump wins again you could do that by just pretending to be an "anonymous staffer", make up the dumbest poo poo and CNN would run with it

"oh yeah at 3 pm when he gets his TWO SCOOPS he kicks a dog and the dogs name is Obama and"

Yeah this but say he named the dog after HP Lovecraft's pup

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Lostconfused posted:

Seems a bit unfair. At least some people in jail are innocent. While we know the troops are just a drug trafficking ring.

You're thinking of the CIA.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

HiroProtagonist posted:

Yeah this but say he named the dog after HP Lovecraft's pup

no, for it to work it has to be a trump thing, so sort of dumb but mostly petty, queeny, and weirdly tasteless. like, he told the white house personnel director to fire all staff uglier than a "solid 8", or that he demands someone take down the white house portrait of jfk because ted kennedy didn't say hi to him at a new york steakhouse in 1993. that kind of poo poo.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/Grace_Segers/status/1461509070909853705?t=0X6SqWxskZrUXv7I7U4oSg&s=19
https://twitter.com/Grace_Segers/status/1461519023187845124?t=Nt9e25l_tnjcBdUAdNIeIg&s=19

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

This is the third president since I started this job and not a drat thing ever improved

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

lol

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
lmao aoc is a toddler

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Sounds like AOC's not down with the anime. Someone tweet TLO Roll Call at her, set her straight

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
"Inciting violence" AOC's exciting new catch phrase - use it rather than doing anything useful!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Do what?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y3NQi_RAY

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Like a fine wine

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

lol we'll see if he sticks with it but McCarthy is basically doing an old-school talking filibuster right now, he's been going for more than an hour and is currently discussing Jimmy Carter and the 1980 election

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Judakel posted:

lmao aoc is a toddler

:aochloe:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/haleytalbotnbc/status/1461518236407771138

utterly tragic

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

She's gone

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

He got elected to be FDR alright

Fuckin
Dumb
Republican

:slick:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

incredible

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Very excited to see what happens when people start trying to buy Thanksgiving ingredients in the next few days.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

they're going to kiss

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Remind me of the BABE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfccgkG6Og8&t=37s

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

1stGear posted:

Very excited to see what happens when people start trying to buy Thanksgiving ingredients in the next few days.

in retrospect, did trump dodge a bullet by losing in 2020?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

1stGear posted:

hey spoiler alert, it loving sucks. I'm not even doing a big thanksgiving, it's basically just a small friendsgiving thing and everything loving sucked to get. Sucks if you have a big family and want to eat something nicer than ground turkey in hamburger helper and canned green beans

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

LGD posted:

lol we'll see if he sticks with it but McCarthy is basically doing an old-school talking filibuster right now, he's been going for more than an hour and is currently discussing Jimmy Carter and the 1980 election

this is the good kind of filibuster that Joe wanted to bring back

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

hey spoiler alert, it loving sucks. I'm not even doing a big thanksgiving, it's basically just a small friendsgiving thing and everything loving sucked to get. Sucks if you have a big family and want to eat something nicer than ground turkey in hamburger helper and canned green beans

I feel extremely called out by this post

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

sexpig by night posted:

gonna find out if that 33% approval floor is real

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

big oof if she actually believes that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

elect me to Congress, and I promise whenever Steve Scalise is on the floor I'll start bringing up the game of softball