Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
We're both gonna pass sid, but i think that's when we hit the real wall cause everyone above us after that is still posting with us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'll post. I missed a plops post today, sorry thread.

My dog dropped an absolute unit this morning when he did plops. He had to scoot forward to let it all out.

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

My dog dropped an absolute unit this morning when he did plops. He had to scoot forward to let it all out.

your dog is a king and an inspiration to us all

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tractor man posted:

Wait do all nz goons live in the same city?

Wait does nz have a city?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

One time my dog was running around playing with a friend and ignored needing to piss/poo poo until it was almost too late. I rushed him outside as soon as he rang the doorbell. He ran to the yard and hiked up a leg to pee. He then in one smooth motion tucked the hiked up leg back in front while squatting. He was making GBS threads before he hit a full squat. Finished up, took a couple steps, kicked up a shitload of grass proud of his creation, and ran back to the door to resume play with his pal.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The Bloop posted:

Wait does nz have a city?

I think the whole country is just a single city surrounded by nature.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

tractor man posted:

Wait do all nz goons live in the same city?

Same street

The only housed street in the country, quite steep but paved

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

actually its just sebmojo playing D&D with 4 sheep

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

curlys gold posted:

look at my hosed up hand, its called trousseau’s sign
got them painful hand erections

i'm sure it sucks to have trousseau's sign , but tbqh this image is pretty far down on the list of hosed up body parts posted on something awful dot com.

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

i have trudeau's sign, its permanent black face

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

i have this exploitable image of a local politician who sucks rear end and is a major douchebag, what should i put on the sign?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Our old friend, obviously

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

tractor man posted:

i have this exploitable image of a local politician who sucks rear end and is a major douchebag, what should i put on the sign?

:effort:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

tractor man posted:

"Free Sausages In Solidarity With The Vietcong"

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Good ol' Minecraft Steve from Americana thread. This pleases me *tents fingers*

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

"Free Sausages In Solidarity With The Vietcong"

Great idea thank you

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

lol, good job god bless

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Evening, thread - I've been distracted. And got an app notification in the morning that I've been close to someone who tested positive for covid. They've changed from the "stab deep into your nose" swabs to just wiping some snot from right inside your nose since last time I tested, so that's an improvement.

Otherwise, uh.

Tip posted:

sounds like a lot more work than just changing the number of times we slice up a circle

I mean, 360 is pretty loving arbitrary, let's just make it 1000

then a 45 degree angle would be a 125 degree angle, and you could say you pulled a 500 instead of a 180

Can I interest you in the gon/grad/gradian ? 400 gons to the circle, and a right angle is 100 gon.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Terrible MS Paint

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Computer viking posted:

Evening, thread - I've been distracted. And got an app notification in the morning that I've been close to someone who tested positive for covid. They've changed from the "stab deep into your nose" swabs to just wiping some snot from right inside your nose since last time I tested, so that's an improvement.

Otherwise, uh.

Can I interest you in the gon/grad/gradian ? 400 gons to the circle, and a right angle is 100 gon.

STAY SAFE, NORWAY GOON

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Terrible MS Paint

Lmao thank you

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

STAY SAFE, NORWAY GOON

I feel fine (apart from the wisdom tooth thing), and I'm fully vaccinated and not that old, so I'm not overly worried for myself. Bit more worried about the diabetic/slightly coughing boyfriend, though. At least they usually send test results fairly quickly.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Computer viking posted:

I feel fine (apart from the wisdom tooth thing), and I'm fully vaccinated and not that old, so I'm not overly worried for myself. Bit more worried about the diabetic/slightly coughing boyfriend, though. At least they usually send test results fairly quickly.

STAY SAFE, NORWAY GOON'S BOYFRIEND

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm sorry that your boyfriend is faking his own death to rid himself of the curse of being near you while fleeing out to live forever in international waters, a new man with no name.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

I'm sorry that your boyfriend is faking his own death to rid himself of the curse of being near you while fleeing out to live forever in international waters, a new man with no name.

Hard truths but they must be said. The 1000 page thread, the hardest working thread on the forums, is anything but dishonest

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I don't think being near you is a curse Computer viking :glomp:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

The fartest working thread on the forum

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
It's time to microwave the a sausage mcgriddle I bought yesterday, crack open a MONSTER ULTRA, and do either some reading or farming :grin:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Aardvark if you need to drink monster before noon to accomplish tasks like "reading" or "playing Stardew Valley" I think you may have either a caffeine addiction or chronic lethargy issue.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I was gonna get pho yesterday, right?
Instead I got red curry (chicken) with sticky rice and frankly it kinda sucks and I have enough of it for like 900 meals and I have to work through that.
I can't QUITE put my finger on what it is that I don't like about it, either? You know? Which is even more frustrating. It's very 'busy'. Like it has TOO many different vegetables in it. I think if it was just chicken, potato, baby corn and bamboo, and also spicier, I'd be happy, but it's got no potato, has green beans, mushrooms, these green tomato quarters, green peppers, 2 different types of onions, and all this other stuff happening. I like all that stuff, but it's like "chill out a little".

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Meme Poker Party posted:

Aardvark if you need to drink monster before noon to accomplish tasks like "reading" or "playing Stardew Valley" I think you may have either a caffeine addiction or chronic lethargy issue.

A caffeine addiction? In America? Unheard of.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Always do some kind of drug before reading imo

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aardvark! posted:

A caffeine addiction? In America? Unheard of.

I have, no less than 3 times, assaulted an elderly person with the intention of stealing their cup of black tea with lemon and honey.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Literally A Person posted:

I have, no less than 3 times, assaulted an elderly person with the intention of stealing their cup of black tea with lemon and honey.

I find that they'll offer to make me one as I'm stripping seductively for them at the library or in the locker room at the YMCA

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

Instead I got red curry (chicken) with sticky rice and frankly it kinda sucks and I have enough of it for like 900 meals and I have to work through that.
I can't QUITE put my finger on what it is that I don't like about it, either? You know? Which is even more frustrating. It's very 'busy'. Like it has TOO many different vegetables in it. I think if it was just chicken, potato, baby corn and bamboo, and also spicier, I'd be happy, but it's got no potato, has green beans, mushrooms, these green tomato quarters, green peppers, 2 different types of onions, and all this other stuff happening. I like all that stuff, but it's like "chill out a little".

I know I was gonna stop by for dinner tonight BBC, but uh, something came up.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Thread mood: coffee time!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Meme Poker Party posted:

Thread mood: coffee time!

I’ll take two lumps miss hehe

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City posted:

Could the green tomato quarters have been Thai Green Eggplant?

Haven't seen them in red curry but have had it in green curry before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I bought a huge thing of nescafe tasters choice instant coffee at Costco and its obviously not good...but it works