Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Cornbread is great and I'm disappointed with every effort I've made to make a good batch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Don't forget to put your username somewhere when you sign up so your santa has any idea who you are

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Bezzelbee's Technical College has ended in a TOWN & SHELLCEPTION VICTORY

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Somberbrero posted:

Bezzelbee's Technical College has ended in a TOWN & SHELLCEPTION VICTORY

:toot:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Game...... Wen

M...

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3983758

:pien:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3983976

:pleading_face:

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Retro Futurist posted:

I hope you've all been good this year, because it's time for SA Mafia Secret Santa :sassargh:

I'll keep signups open for just over a week. Make sure you pop down some ideas for your santa, and make sure you check the "international shipping" option if you're willing to ship out of your own country, so that the poor Australians don't get left out

Refloating this, just in case anybody missed it. Deadline getting closer!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Now taking signups for Isekai Mafia!

Save the Kingdom of Generia from threats both inside and outside.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Squid Game Mafia has ended in a ~~~SCUM~~~ victory.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Grandicap posted:

Squid Game Mafia has ended in a ~~~SCUM~~~ victory.

Great game and a great read.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Sandwolf should get an individual congrats on that win. He played really well with a couple great traps to make himself setup semi confirmed town and ride to the end against actual confirmed towns. For example, he was given a boon of BP and then withheld a kill. In another instance, he didn’t take an opportunity to dayvig town when the math said that he definitely should. Just great subterfuge from him this game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm going to close secret Santa today or tomorrow so don't delay, act now

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

merk posted:

Sandwolf should get an individual congrats on that win. He played really well with a couple great traps to make himself setup semi confirmed town and ride to the end against actual confirmed towns. For example, he was given a boon of BP and then withheld a kill. In another instance, he didn’t take an opportunity to dayvig town when the math said that he definitely should. Just great subterfuge from him this game.
I was following this game, this kind of stuff takes a lot of guts to execute. Nice job Sandwolf.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Thanks guys :shobon:

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Retro Futurist posted:

Don't forget to put your username somewhere when you sign up so your santa has any idea who you are

Lol, I got a nickless santee without any wishes. Please, if you are reading this, mind updating?

Edit: OK, located.

Shellception fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Nov 16, 2021

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Hi guys, I need a replacement for Tommunist in my current mafia game We're on the tail end of day 2 so if anyone wants in please let me know ASAP.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Hi guys, I need a replacement for Tommunist in my current mafia game We're on the tail end of day 2 so if anyone wants in please let me know ASAP.

Please help I am drowning in work

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tommunist posted:

Please help I am drowning in work

Can't you just tell them you're doing a mafia game?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Retro Futurist posted:

Can't you just tell them you're doing a mafia game?

Yes

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I am willing to flail around until I die d3 unless there's someone really interested

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Click picture to join Pathogen 2. A 13 player game about destroying microbes.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Votefinder's been down for a day or so, have anyone reached out about it?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yes I just did! As a fyi that I'm positive Alli has posted here before - the single best way to report issues is by joining the VF dev server on Discord. The invite to that server is pinned in the forums game chat channel on the samafia server for ease of reference. (I recognize it's a little silly to say "go to this Discord to find this other server" but it's not a link that needs to be broadly distributed to all of SA.)

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
I have already received my gift, thank you! Also it had bees in it.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Beads?!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I am working on my gift. I promise that I am not a grinch. It might not arrive until mid December.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

DGK2000 posted:

I have already received my gift, thank you! Also it had bees in it.

Hope you like it, Splendor is a fantastic game!

And bees are a fantastic creature.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

merk posted:

I am working on my gift. I promise that I am not a grinch. It might not arrive until mid December.

I am trying to, but despite having asked on the web, I haven't heard a word from the no-present-list santee. Dude, international shipping is slow, do you want to eat christmas sweets in June or what?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Sandicap posted:

Hope you like it, Splendor is a fantastic game!

And bees are a fantastic creature.

Thanks! I played a few games of Splendor on boardgamearena and fell in love with it. And since I go by 12_Angry_Bees in a lot of games, the number of bees in my possession is perfect!

And to my giftee, I'm working on your gift!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If anyone is having trouble getting hold of their santa/santee feel free to reach out to me to bug them, I've already had to do that a few times

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ugh I have an idea for a game but one's still filling and also it's close to christmas game time

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Christmas game??

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Retro Futurist posted:

Ugh I have an idea for a game but one's still filling and also it's close to christmas game time

:justpost:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Maerlyn posted:

Christmas game??

I always do a little f11 right before christmas, so people can do a game without being hugely invested in a large game and risk hitting a multiple day silent zone

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok, fill the other games first and then come join

Shattered Amulet Mafia

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Shellception posted:

I am trying to, but despite having asked on the web, I haven't heard a word from the no-present-list santee. Dude, international shipping is slow, do you want to eat christmas sweets in June or what?

https://store.jiffymix.com/tour-case.html

do it

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

That's actually a p. nice gift I'm a sucker for varieties

.random
May 7, 2007

Why does the top left one mention it’s vegetarian? What are they putting in the rest of them? :gonk:

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

.random posted:

Why does the top left one mention it’s vegetarian? What are they putting in the rest of them? :gonk:

Google tells me the answer is lard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Squiggly posted:

That's actually a p. nice gift I'm a sucker for varieties

That’s why I said to do it!!!