Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
What kind of food do they serve at Bad Decisions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Zurtilik posted:

What kind of food do they serve at Bad Decisions?

In my case it's probably going to involve Family Mart or possibly Mini Stop.

Zurtilik

Gas Station food is good. Go for it!

Escape From Noise

It's just convenience store stuff. I probably do too much. gently caress...

Zurtilik

Where I live almost all convenience stores are gas stations so I just associate the two inextricably now. It's actually weird to think of like Bodegas and 7/11s you just roll in there not after getting gas.

Escape From Noise

That makes sense. In Japan convenience stores are stand alone. Gas stations just sell gas.

Zurtilik

Eat some weird chips! Maybe get a questionably cooked pizza.

Escape From Noise

They have frozen pizzas.

I miss salt and vinegar chips. We'll see. Mini Stop has slightly better options although something might still be open. Any option is probably going to negate my run today.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

been so :trashed: I missed last 700 posts

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm ride or die for GS 25. Best store.

PEI is nice but their mycelial offerings are :crabcourse:

Escape From Noise

My options are Lawson and Domino's... looking like Lawson. drat Ramen place is closed.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lawson's owns bones tho. Get the good good rice balls.

Escape From Noise

I got a doria and nagaimo pancakes... also a Yebisu. It should be good for what it is.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Nov 19, 2021

Escape From Noise

Mini Stop had good bentos but I don't have a microwave and it's like a ten minute walk from my place.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Escape From Noise posted:

My options are Lawson and Domino's... looking like Lawson. drat Ramen place is closed.

I'd cook ya food for however many tall cans it takes to cook the food:thumbsup:

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
more falafel please

forums poster

Areola Grande posted:

:concerned: I'll be damned. It's real

wowowow I know IL weed is expensive but that's so cheap. basically everything here is $60/eighth, medical you save the tax but that's it

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

nesamdoom posted:

I'd cook ya food for however many tall cans it takes to cook the food:thumbsup:

I kind of hosed myself with regards to dinner. Normally I'd cook something.

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

more falafel please posted:

wowowow I know IL weed is expensive but that's so cheap. basically everything here is $60/eighth, medical you save the tax but that's it
So is the $60 before tax or after?

take the moon

by sebmojo

more falafel please posted:

holy moly lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

more falafel please

forums poster

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

So is the $60 before tax or after?

before, lol. basically everyone i know who Had A Guy before legalization still just goes to their guy. dispensaries are nice for edibles/vapes/concentrates though

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Same in Missouri.

My "guy" got their caretaker license lmao.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I pay $260/oz in VA. But that's not from a dispensary.

And then I see this big $260 pile of weed and my lizard brain goes I HAVE ENOUGH TO SMOKE EVERY DAY, ALL DAY!!!!

And then it's gone in like....2.5 weeks
:negative:
I don't know if it's cheaper to just grow it indoors but at least it avoids having to leave the house.

Time to move to the blue ridge mountains and become a hermit. A weed hermit. Herbmit.

hot cocoa on the couch

$100/oz here for basic poo poo but it just grows wild in my backyard so i just smoke that lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I grow mine mostly but the going rate for a zip ranges from 100 for straight shake to 300 for top tier moon rocks from a guy, but a dispo can price anywhere from 260 to 600 an oz before tax, BUT if you go to a good dispo it's on the lower end and it's well tested stuff, and they pay their people

Ymmv based on how sketchy you wanna get

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also I have a growers license so it's free mostly other than buckets from Home Despot

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Achtane posted:

I pay $260/oz in VA. But that's not from a dispensary.

And then I see this big $260 pile of weed and my lizard brain goes I HAVE ENOUGH TO SMOKE EVERY DAY, ALL DAY!!!!

And then it's gone in like....2.5 weeks
:negative:
I don't know if it's cheaper to just grow it indoors but at least it avoids having to leave the house.

Time to move to the blue ridge mountains and become a hermit. A weed hermit. Herbmit.

sup VA pal i used to live in Fairfax and went to school in Harrisonburg

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

pliable

this is what u get for "180 x 180 avatars"

this is what u fucking get u bithc
you guys.

i drank an alcohol at a celebration of life this past weekend. it was fuckin wild, got buzzed off like 1.75 beer (granted they were 5 and 6% respectively). it was enjoyable :unsmith:

take the moon

by sebmojo
thats whats up. id love people to get lit at a celebration of mine itll be my dying wish

----------------

Ass-penny

pliable posted:

you guys.

i drank an alcohol at a celebration of life this past weekend. it was fuckin wild, got buzzed off like 1.75 beer (granted they were 5 and 6% respectively). it was enjoyable :unsmith:

very nice. I'm meeting a mate up at a bar in a few hours. looking forward to bar food and some whiskey rocks.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

take the moon

by sebmojo
about to touch down, watching glowy lights

----------------

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:lando: hey crew

Areola Grande

anybody else sippin on grandad's cough syrup this evening?

:beerpal:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Not for me tonight. Trashed on too much adrenaline, don't feel good. :(

Areola Grande

that's a unique flavor of trashed. not a fan

Areola Grande

time 2 calm down and chill :fyadride:

pliable

this is what u get for "180 x 180 avatars"

this is what u fucking get u bithc

take the moon posted:

thats whats up. id love people to get lit at a celebration of mine itll be my dying wish

right? i'd want to supply a huge fuckin buffet of weed, all sorts of indicas to sativas and everything in between, and people to just blaze that poo poo up and chill and listen to music and play games and drink and eat and be merry.

think i'll start a gofundme for my funeral expenses :thunk:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Areola Grande posted:

anybody else sippin on grandad's cough syrup this evening?

:beerpal:

nope but

mega sale at my store, one ounce and two 100mg drinks for what I'd normally pay for half the weed and none of the drinks lol

I was told to shake the drink, drink it, and then clear my calendar for the day

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
also a good amount of that bag is going into edibles when I get back after Thanksgiving

Areola Grande

I don't think I've tried weed drinks before. Sounds dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps

mildly trashin on japanese whisky and pickin on the geetar is a good combo