Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

The Saucer Hovers posted:

the gang tag should have p'nutty and T-Lue in sweet embrace and say "im a bird watcher"

Can we get a pic of Lue drawn in the same way???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

the gang tag should have p'nutty and T-Lue in sweet embrace and say "im a bird watcher"

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

The use of the "neighborhood new age spa" font is an inspired touch

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Riot Bimbo posted:

this is kinda the thing though like i think you're largely among people for whom belief is not merely some moral code enforcing construct.

like me, and other people are reporting weird experiences, then trying to grapple with and explain them, without going to purely reductive "misfiring neurons" territory that effectively ends serious exploration of the thing. I can even give good reasons for why it's bad to do this for mental health reasons, but i don't wanna go down that rabbit hole too much. engaging w/ and processing stuff > denial, therapeutically speaking, right?
I would even agree, that if belief is solely held because of moral strictures and/or a cosmic carrot at the end of life, there's something goofy in your head.

i feel like it's not useful to dismiss belief like that, tbh

i don't. i respect engaging with weird poo poo and people's beliefs on the matter altho personally i think that if things like astral experiences are real at all they are reflective of some bigger material principle we don't understand rather than being inherently separate from our daily material reality

i just dismiss it as the sole source of morality. i think i'm still a bit riled from that article that posited that some people are soulless meat puppets and whee's post was a bit too close to it in tone re: materialism, didn't mean to come across as an Internet Atheist

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

this owns

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

rl lol

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

Papyrus :yeshaha:

Azathoth posted:

absolutely

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

this is the one

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Azathoth posted:

We have a local sushi place that uses it as well!

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
If we doing this sign me up!!!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

drat I need a new UAP hit
someone drop me a video or something come on Lue

Objurium
Aug 8, 2009

almighty papyrus font, what is your wisdom

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

drat I need a new UAP hit
someone drop me a video or something come on Lue

lol jonesing for youtubes when you could be gratituding the sky for a true bump

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

aw yea that’s the stuff

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnjaliOnGaia/status/1461561960156352516

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
The Judge & Jury in Kenosha, WI have ruled that alien invasion is legal and can fully go hot.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Realtalk:

If you see a single or group of fash out & about that:

⬤ Looks identical to you
⬤ Has pitch-black eyes
⬤ Some other uncanny valley characteristic

Get the gently caress out of whatever city you're in immediately :)

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Incredibly powerful

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lmao

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

staticman posted:

Realtalk:

If you see a single or group of fash out & about that:

⬤ Looks identical to you
⬤ Has pitch-black eyes
⬤ Some other uncanny valley characteristic

Get the gently caress out of whatever city you're in immediately :)

what kind of nerd remembers what they look like when they aren't near a mirror

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Would love to hang out with the anti-me

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Bilirubin went and got themselves in trouble in BYOB and has gotten himself a timeout, but he messaged me a new version of the gangtag for the thread, and i have to say, it is resplendent:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Azathoth posted:

Bilirubin went and got themselves in trouble in BYOB and has gotten himself a timeout, but he messaged me a new version of the gangtag for the thread, and i have to say, it is resplendent:

inverted lue

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

Objurium posted:

almighty papyrus font, what is your wisdom

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

birds, blow up america TIA

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Azathoth posted:

I would love one of these. Never had a gang tag before so unsure of the protocol or how to show tact in asking for one.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Lampsacus posted:

I would love one of these. Never had a gang tag before so unsure of the protocol or how to show tact in asking for one.

:same:

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

https://twitter.com/UAPTheory/status/1461765294322589696?s=20

:thunk:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Azathoth posted:

this, I want this, I will sacrifice all of my dumb gang tags that I have (I dont know what they are because awful app) for this one

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

this, I want this, I will sacrifice all of my dumb gang tags that I have (I dont know what they are because awful app) for this one

idk man you have four going right now placing you squarely above the law

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Azathoth posted:

can your powers make this happen

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:yeshaha:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

idk man you have four going right now placing you squarely above the law

lol I looked on the pc, the nano chip one is cool and the Joe one is funny but the other two, ehhhhh get rid of em

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

lol I looked on the pc, the nano chip one is cool and the Joe one is funny but the other two, ehhhhh get rid of em

while ive got you on the line here can i just say ive always loved your username

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

I think they're expecting a bit much from the rover's capabilities.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Lampsacus posted:

a mod (admin?) can give you one or someone has to buy it as an av and then you need to buy a new av that includes it in an img tag.

I would sacrifice adventure hogs and goon UN for the bird tag, but i will never deny the conspiracy against the human race.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

count me in for bird watcher underneath my king-killing association tag

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

Lampsacus posted:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I'm torn with how strictly i want to cultivate monochrome tags only, to match my av

i keep looking at the bird watchers tag an chuckling. It's a good fuckin tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Okay, I checked with the bosses and I can't just give them out to everyone. Sorry folks. What I will do is give them to Bilirubin (for designing it) and Good Soldier Svejk (for taking a stab at one). Everyone else will need to purchase it for themselves.

When the image is uploaded to the SA servers,, I'll post a link here with all the necessary BBCode to link to the thread so folks can just paste it in if they buy an av.