Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Retromancer posted:

Not killing kyle is the reason why Grosskreutz is still breathing though, so I can't blame him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
I’m loving mad as poo poo, this is unsurprising but very loving unacceptable

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Leftists can claim self defense, assuming they survive the arrest.

Well the cops have tanks and poo poo so i guess we'll see how that goes

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Maya Fey posted:

what happens if a guy rams his cars through protestors (legal) but he runs over a guy who's only there to shoot at protestors (also legal)

Whoever is alive is innocent, that’s the rules.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Lux Animus posted:

Taking this page 69 post in an awful thread to remember Reinoehl's fate

just a reminder: this man shot some right wing thug who attacked him and his reward was to have the President of the United States send a federal assassination squad out to murder him without even attempting to arrest him. compare and contrast.

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

is arbery going to go the same way? i can only pay attention to so many examples of societal collapse at once.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
He wasn't crying after the verdict. What the reporters actually saw was a black teardrop tattoo on his face that he got the night before.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
lol

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

This just in Jury finds that black lives in fact do not matter

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Insanite posted:

is arbery going to go the same way? i can only pay attention to so many examples of societal collapse at once.

Take a wild guess OP, now with An Official Court Precedent™

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Aramoro posted:

Is America ok? It seems like it's not doing great just now.

Edit:

Just to clarify for my British mind, He went looking for trouble, found trouble, got scared and killed some people. And that's NOT murder?

It's been legal for a long time for white right-wingers to murder undesirable people in the United States, even if they aren't cops. A recent example of this would be when George Zimmerman ambushed and murdered a 15-year-old boy in Florida. Also in Florida, it's legal for you to use a motor vehicle to run people over if they are in the street protesting.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Lostconfused posted:

The lesson being that it's totally cool and legal?

no they really think he learned not to murder people despite facing zero consequences

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol fox has a family spokesman for the lil hog saying how 'pragmatic' he is and how 'this won't go away', all but glowingly saying he's gonna ride his chud fame as far as he can

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Death By The Blues posted:

Gonna be a long dark winter.

More like long dork winter!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Insanite posted:

The defense is trying so hard to throw the case into a mistrial so maybe.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

VideoKid posted:

no they really think he learned not to murder people despite facing zero consequences

That's unfair, he's going to get a lot of money for doing it so not completely without consequence.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

VideoKid posted:

I mean I believe you, but that's way less funny.

In fact it's sad and depressing.

Just horrible really.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

love these juries spending days "deliberating" to deliver the verdict we all knew they were gonna deliver from day 1

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Troy Queef posted:

Shoot the gently caress back.

the police will extrajudicially murder you

also even calling for shooting back will get you a big prison sentence lmao

https://theintercept.com/2021/10/16/daniel-baker-anarchist-capitol-riot/

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

Aramoro posted:

Is America ok? It seems like it's not doing great just now.

Edit:

Just to clarify for my British mind, He went looking for trouble, found trouble, got scared and killed some people. And that's NOT murder ?

hth

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Aramoro posted:

That's unfair, he's going to get a lot of money for doing it so not completely without consequence.

they cited the amount of money he must have spent on his defense as a consequence. they didn’t know that it was all paid for by chuds.

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

mila kunis posted:

the police will extrajudicially murder you

also even calling for shooting back will get you a big prison sentence lmao

https://theintercept.com/2021/10/16/daniel-baker-anarchist-capitol-riot/

the nazis kill you or the cops do, but I repeat myself

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

All these loving serial killers 30 years ago that only killed 2 people max by luring them into a van and putting them in a cellar and playing surgeon with rusty knives with them that get hour long forensic file that only got caught because of a missing wallet at Mconalds etc just seems so loving quaint compared to any murderer of the 21th century where if you don't somehow get a double digit body count with your Perfectly Legal ar-15+matching ammo lighting up a Walmart then as a consolation prize you get 0 repercussions.

Also what are the odds 2 months from now he does the same killing spree again and woops case already ruled innocent no violation here lol

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/SPOTNEWSonIG/status/1461765601446305801
Local high school students getting spicy

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

V O T E

https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1461763815977242625

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

That's just high school, though.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I’m screaming

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Just think, if Grosskreutz had domed Rittenhouse when he had the chance, we'd currently be celebrating his acquittal!

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Peacefully marching into a chud firing line.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

EorayMel posted:

Also what are the odds 2 months from now he does the same killing spree again and woops case already ruled innocent no violation here lol

Why would he go back to the well, kid hit the lottery and he can live the good life now off of his blood money

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

VideoKid posted:

one of the libs at work said they think he learned his lesson about not murdering someone :hmbol:
do you work at msnbc?

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1461765958712893443

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Starsfan posted:

Why would he go back to the well, kid hit the lottery and he can live the good life now off of his blood money

A sense of pride and accomplishment, obviously

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

lol at one of his replies though

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1461768548959887363?s=20

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
well chris i on the other hand hope he gets eaten by a loving bear

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007