Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

azflyboy posted:

Until Justices Rapey McBeerface and Handmaid's Tale join a 6-3 SCOTUS decision saying that any kind of state-level restrictions on owning and/or carrying firearms are unconstitutional, since "Cleetus brings his AR-15 to an elementary school in case Antifa and North Korea invade" was obviously exactly what "A well organized militia" means.

There is a very solid 50/50 chance of this legit, honest-to-god happening. Its the next obvious domino from the Rittenhouse case.

Can I apply for asylum in the EU now? Do I have to wait for the civil war to actually break out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ianskate
Sep 22, 2002

Run away before you drown!

Shinjobi posted:

I have never in my life felt I needed a firearm.

I'm beginning to think otherwise.

And now, using this case as precedent, you can essentially justify killing anyone in the streets (or at home).

Feel threatened? Welp, that's why I'm running around with an assault rifle... oh and it's a few inches too short because I shaved it down for more killing, you know... just in case I was threatened by a non-white BLMANTIFASOLDIER looking at me. I was defending myself :qq::qq:

Asterite34 posted:

With Christopher Lloyd as the Chudge

:lol:

ianskate fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Nov 19, 2021

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Shinjobi posted:

I got a 9mm back in Dec 2020 'cuz I felt the same. I knew something was coming. Granted, it was 1/6 and it happened in DC - thousands of miles away from me, but I felt it.

Skip the handgun poo poo. I wish I had bought an AR-15 that fires 5.56 rounds. I might between now and 2023, I dunno. Don't really want one, but feel like, y'know, shits going to get bad. Bulletproof vests are for stopping handgun calibers. 5.56 will rip through anything except, like, ceramic plate body armor, but even then, it just takes a few more bullets for it to fail.

Chuds are armed up for war, and I think we need to be ready.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Shinjobi posted:

If your American.....get one. Or two.

poo poo will get much worse before it gets better.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

This is one of the worst things I've ever seen.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Castor Poe posted:

Who's gonna play Kyle in the inevitable biopic directed and produced by Clint Eastwood?
rich evans

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I got a 9mm back in Dec 2020 'cuz I felt the same. I knew something was coming. Granted, it was 1/6 and it happened in DC - thousands of miles away from me, but I felt it.

Skip the handgun poo poo. I wish I had bought an AR-15 that fires 5.56 rounds. I might between now and 2023, I dunno. Don't really want one, but feel like, y'know, shits going to get bad. Bulletproof vests are for stopping handgun calibers. 5.56 will rip through anything except, like, ceramic plate body armor, but even then, it just takes a few more bullets for it to fail.

Chuds are armed up for war, and I think we need to be ready.

I really want to do this. I also know that I've been depressed to the point where if I had a gun I might have used it on myself because I saw no hope for the future (FOR THE MODS right now I'm doing pretty well mentally so please do not take this as a threat against myself thx)

idk it's a conundrum when your brain is mush

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
Took me a minute to realize that this wasn't a hypnogram

edit: hypnogram with that caption as prompt

386-SX 25Mhz VGA fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Nov 19, 2021

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Vampire Panties posted:

Can I apply for asylum in the EU now? Do I have to wait for the civil war to actually break out?

I'm a fully vaccinated EMT and a wholesome good boy.

If anyone in Iceland or Ireland or The Netherlands or Portugal or whatever wants to sponsor me, I'm very tidy and a great cook.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Love how our elected officials are clamoring to give a job to a guy solely because he murdered two people

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Hope yall ready for militias running rampant at every protest from here on lamo.

:munch:

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

The Last Call posted:

Don't be ridiculous.

It won't get better.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
I think the Zone may have already started cooling.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

haljordan posted:

Love how our elected officials are clamoring to give a job to a guy solely because he murdered two people

I hope that dumbass accepts one and moves to DC

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I really want to do this. I also know that I've been depressed to the point where if I had a gun I might have used it on myself because I saw no hope for the future (FOR THE MODS right now I'm doing pretty well mentally so please do not take this as a threat against myself thx)

idk it's a conundrum when your brain is mush

If you honestly think that you'll be tempted to use a gun to off yourself, then please don't buy one. Everyone has different needs and limitations, and we should all recognize our own.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

noooooooo

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I bet they've already asked him to appear at CPAC

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Rittenhouse and his mother should both be played by Louis Anderson. No one else comes close.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Lol thank god I’ve got a NZ spouse

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Last Call posted:

just lol if you live in the US and haven't already began stock piling weapons. like wow where have you been

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I really want to do this. I also know that I've been depressed to the point where if I had a gun I might have used it on myself because I saw no hope for the future

DONT BUY A FIREARM

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Just heard a guy watching the news at the place I'm getting lunch say "bet those punks won't be burning down buildings NOW"

So yeah, they've been given the go-ahead for gestapo.

a creepy colon posted:

just lol if you live in the US and haven't already began stock piling weapons. like wow where have you been

a creepy colon posted:

DONT BUY A FIREARM

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
ya'll acting like Bernard Goetz doesn't exist

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Get a fireaxe and a dustbin lid and train yourself in the noble art of berserkergang.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Derpies posted:

Lol thank god I’ve got a NZ spouse

Look at this guy with the ticket to billionaire bunker island. Can I be ur friend?

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

haljordan posted:

I bet they've already asked him to appear at CPAC

Calling it now, he's going to close out the last day. It will be a speech about how the woke mob tried to cancel him for loving his community and the second amendment. Video from the bar after will show him trying to start a fight with some random patron who bumps into him.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Something tells me ol' Dimmy Dumdum isn't actually the one who will be signing these, so by all means, get one, and then sue because the WASTEMAN himself didn't sign it directly and that is FRAUD!!!

:hmbol: Magid Magid, the mayor of Sheffield, banned Dorbal Pissdiaper for being a "wasteman" :hmbol:

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

It's so weird that recreational murder is legal now. You can just, like, be a murdertourist, and it's fine.

"So, honey, I've been thinking about our family trip this year, and I know you've been dropping hints about being thirsty for human blood, so what if we leave the kids with your parents, pack the high-powered rifles, and take the camper to the pride parade? Wait, what am I saying? That's crazy! We should take the kids with us!"

Burns
May 10, 2008

I guess there was nothing avout barring him from owning firearms? Thats too bad. He will be looking over his shoulder for a long time i hope.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Rittenhouse and his mother should both be played by Louis Anderson. No one else comes close.

melissa mccarthy

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

a creepy colon posted:

DONT BUY A FIREARM

Wasn't planning on it :cheers: I know myself well enough

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:
Well if there is any consolation from this whole mess, we'll get to watch more idiots blast each other from 20 different angles more often.

Mellow_ fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Nov 19, 2021

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
I just went to the Circle K gas station and fired my glock into the ground, for some reason the clerk jumped, so I had to shoot the clerks and all the other customers, any one of them could have come and taken my gun from me and then I would be in fear of my life.

When the county sheriffs came, sirens blazing, they told me that any one of them could have been bad guys, they patted me on the back, hugged me, thanked me and the cute one even kissed me on the cheek.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

God-tier casting

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Burns posted:

I guess there was nothing avout barring him from owning firearms? Thats too bad. He will be looking over his shoulder for a long time i hope.

Nope because "when they go low we go high" thinking is the reason the right is gaining traction.

They heard themselves called racist and said "yes."

They heard us call them terrorists and they said "watch this"

They heard "black lives matter" and made a mission to prove "not to me" and they're loving winning.

Stop thinking there's a moral high ground
Stop thinking there's an eternal reward or punishment

There's only here and now and we're watching ourselves get executed and we're literally still asking nicely for them to stop.

It took my dad carving half of mom's kneecap off before she ever got the thought "gee he might kill me" and leftists are basically thinking exactly as spousal abuse victims do. "They'll calm down, they'll do better". They won't.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lmao this country loving sucks

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Mellow_ posted:

Well if there is any consolation from this whole mess, we'll get to watch more idiots blast each other from 20 different angles more often.

I've got bad news for you: it's not each other they're going to be blasting.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Powershift posted:

every protest is going to be met with an armed chud army now

those motherfuckers are just itching to shoot people, and the jury just laid out how to get away with it

The counterpoint to this is that it's now safe to light up any fascists parading around with guns out, because their threatening and ability to kill is right there in the open and it's all in self-defense. *taps on head like a genius, but using a gun instead of a finger*

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Chief McHeath posted:

I just went to the Circle K gas station and fired my glock into the ground, for some reason the clerk jumped, so I had to shoot the clerks and all the other customers, any one of them could have come and taken my gun from me and then I would be in fear of my life.

When the county sheriffs came, sirens blazing, they told me that any one of them could have been bad guys, they patted me on the back, hugged me, thanked me and the cute one even kissed me on the cheek.

thank you for your service :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Burns posted:

The one weapons charge was thrown out by the judge right before the jury started deliberations. Supposedly there’s a loophole where the specific Wisconsin law only applied to 16 & under and 18 & older, and Rittenhouse was 17. :shrug:

Either that or the chudge knew that was the one thing that might get him, so he tossed it.