Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The thread title is false by the way. Please do not spread fake news.
https://twitter.com/holidarity/status/1461783057527189514?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Azathoth posted:

No just don't say someone should kill them, wishing death has never been acceptable. I hope Rittenhouse lives out his days miserable and in pain and gets everything he deserves.

Mods are so weird about children

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Loucks posted:

Can I say I hope he dies of natural causes? What about an accident like being hit by a meteorite? Seems bad that we have to wish long life to a loving white supremacists murderer, but what do I know?

Oh come on, no need to be a little poo poo about it. Don't wish death on people is a long-standing rule and this thread isn't any different than any other thread in CSPAM.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ban copetakes

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

this is what I'm talking about

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

how about a generalized “death to America” to get all the campers singing together

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.

Azathoth posted:

Oh come on, no need to be a little poo poo about it. Don't wish death on people is a long-standing rule and this thread isn't any different than any other thread in CSPAM.

Fine, but I still hope GIP successfully buys him a literbike. Now that's praxis.

Also it's an incredibly stupid policy and always has been. It's normal to want white supremacist murderers to die unless you're Chris Hayes apparently. I will say that calling people "a little poo poo" is a great way to convince them of your position's validity!

Loucks has issued a correction as of 21:16 on Nov 19, 2021

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I think we should be allowed to wish for people to die, it's in the first amendment

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
curative pig

https://twitter.com/Chinchillazllla/status/1461766551544213515?s=20

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
lol steven donziger is in jail for the crime of winning a ruling against chevron and kyle rittenhouse, who i sincerely hope does not get hit by a falling piano, is walking free

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

He didn't get off scot free guys, he had to look like a total bitch on national TV before being freed.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
god forbid if kyle rittenhouse's star burns too bright

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i hope team rocket captures kyle and he lives out the rest of his days... inside a pokeball! and then, i hope jesse captures me, and sets her masterfully trained arbok and likitung to work on my helpless, writhing nude body....

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

paranoid randroid posted:

lol steven donziger is in jail for the crime of winning a ruling against chevron and kyle rittenhouse, who i sincerely hope does not get hit by a falling piano, is walking free

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

I hope Rittenhouse becomes a cspam mod

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Frog Act posted:

how about a generalized “death to America” to get all the campers singing together

:d2a:

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.

Tatsuta Age posted:

We're not supposed to wish him ill. Reported.

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

nothing good will come of this, whether you are an accelerationist or a casual. just a bad thing.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Tatsuta Age posted:

A fate worse than death. Reported.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
I hope he gets to have a big ol drunken free as gently caress party where they get exceptionally hammered and take turns posing with the loaded rifle

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Smythe posted:

i hope team rocket captures kyle and he lives out the rest of his days... inside a pokeball! and then, i hope jesse captures me, and sets her masterfully trained arbok and likitung to work on my helpless, writhing nude body....

i watched that anime too. :hfive:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Smythe posted:

you're a gift, smythe

Doomtalker
Dec 10, 2019

Smythe posted:

Bad news, anime characters are no taller than three foot four

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Smythe posted:

ha ha just asking questions over here **glances at mod star** how old is jesse

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
realtalk is he just going to have security around him the rest of his life or move to a compound or something?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Can't wait for his eventual Dancing with the Stars appearance

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Azathoth posted:

I was going to say people were being super dense about this but really wishing death on people happens all the time. It's making threats like "I'm going to kill that person" that's been against the rules.

I mean I've seen (and made) 100s of posts about Kissinger dying of painful rear end cancer.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

a_pineapple posted:

rrrroooooffffffllllllllll no fuckin way hahahahahahha

If you remembered how she insulted 9/11 widows for not supporting the Iraq Invasion, you’d know she is always a piece of poo poo

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Penisaurus Sex posted:

realtalk is he just going to have security around him the rest of his life or move to a compound or something?

He's going to just walk free and occasionally get called an rear end in a top hat on the street.

He'll dry his tears with the millions of dollars he'll get from auctioning off the gun.

Skrode
May 9, 2018

holy poo poo

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

shyduck posted:

Can't wait for his eventual Dancing with the Stars appearance

he will be on the Masked Singer.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Penisaurus Sex posted:

he'll be fine and rich, nobody guards zimmerman and he's fine. eventually though he will have the benefit of secret service protection, when he is elected president

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

Penisaurus Sex posted:

he'll be rich and protected like other richies by new years

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Lastgirl posted:

god forbid if kyle rittenhouse's star burns too bright

He could have a Mel Gibson meltdown and they wouldn’t toss him away lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Smythe posted:

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Nah, he will use his donation money to move his family to another state and settle in a cozy white neighborhood.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Penisaurus Sex posted:

If no one killed Zimmerman no one is going to touch Rittenhouse.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Penisaurus Sex posted:

he's a symbol and an avatar of white justice, so yes, they will put him in plexiglass and treat him like a zoo freak on a more meta level than the average american zoo person consumer freak that got molded by this cultural pablum of freedom warrioring thanks to excellent parental guidance of more zoo person consumer freaks with 2A poisoning

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

I hope zimmerman and Rittenhouse get put in the same room with close confidants telling both that the other plans to murder them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

patron saint patron saint patron saint