Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol that this is the pic the NYT goes with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

gently caress the new york times

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Lpzie posted:

patron saint patron saint patron saint

More like Patreon saint after Kyle starts his podcast.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hang on, wait a loving second, everyone shut up

jessie had a lickitung?

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
much like Zimmerman, he'll be forgotten once they have a worse psychopath to fawn over

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

uber_stoat posted:

he will be on the Masked Singer.
Nah. Masks are for libtards

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
much like zimmerman he'll be briefly remembered every time hes arraigned for domestic violence and assault and has to auction a gun off to pay his legal bills

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Proud to be an American,where at least I know I'm free

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
ONe thing you can count on is every media outlet breathlessly reporting on every twitter threat made against him and every negative meme

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

gotem

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Good soup! posted:

very true :)

Skrode
May 9, 2018

Good soup! posted:

and i won't forget the boy who cried, then got let off easy

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

wow NYT really aggressive to take a picture of him on the toilet

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

3% fucks will be volunteering to stand outside his house 24/7 and be like “you can have my daughter sir I want my grandkids to be just like you”

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

LegoMan posted:

ONe thing you can count on is every media outlet breathlessly reporting on every twitter threat made against him and every negative meme

i am beginning to see the merits of your average right wing psychopath's attitude towards the mainstream media.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Why are Garfield Lenin and Garfield Stalin's moustaches high fiving?

Checking in on Zimmerman, he's... He's having a normal one.

George Zimmerman event canceled by Idaho hotel after learning the man who fatally shot Trayvon Martin was speaking there
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-geroge-zimmerman-cancel-speak-hotel-20211106-sq4ortgwrbexlg42uliam6k55i-story.html

Lawyer who represented George Zimmerman arrested for witness tampering in rape case
Veteran defence attorney Hal Uhrig is accused of asking a victim of child rape to falsely recant her testimony, and police claim he may have offered similar deals to others
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/george-zimmerman-lawyer-arrested-charges-b1941300.html

George Zimmerman removed from Tinder and Bumble
He made a profile under the alias 'Carter'
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/george-zimmerman-tinder-bumble-trayvon-martin-dating-apps-a8878746.html

George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg and Elizabeth Warren for $265m over tweets honouring Trayvon Martin
Acquitted Florida watchman claims presidential candidates falsely connected him to gun violence in shooting death of unarmed black teenager
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...n-a9344511.html

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Loucks posted:

Fine, but I still hope GIP successfully buys him a literbike. Now that's praxis.

Also it's an incredibly stupid policy and always has been. It's normal to want white supremacist murderers to die unless you're Chris Hayes apparently. I will say that calling people "a little poo poo" is a great way to convince them of your position's validity!

it's an incredibly stupid policy.

I hope Kyle Rittenhouse eats a salad with the suicide plant in it and then pulls his teeth out to confront the pain. I hope he gets flayed alive. Can I post that?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Kyle will have an easier time than Zim keeping the grift alive because he's young and white

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/Rita_Katz/status/1461778810609803268

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i hope kyle rittenhouse is subjected to the gom jabbar, to prove he is not in fact a pig

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
Turkey pardoning and Rittenhouse acquittal happening on the same day? Poetic.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

i hope kyle rittenhouse is subjected to the gom jabbar, to prove he is not in fact a pig

a more fairer trial

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/YahooNews/status/1461790027868901377?t=ayepY8ex3EpvBw4mfmieUQ&s=19

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Congrats to Glenn and his pals.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
I wonder how long the jury would deliberate before deciding guilty on all counts for a black BLM protestor who brought an AR-15 to a Trump rally and "self defensed" 2 guys to death and wounded a 3rd?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

th3t00t posted:

I wonder how long the jury would deliberate before deciding guilty on all counts for a black BLM protestor who brought an AR-15 to a Trump rally and "self defensed" 2 guys to death and wounded a 3rd?

as if that guy would live to see trial

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

i hope a glory hole bites his pecker off

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

https://twitter.com/Rita_Katz/status/1461791357358551042?s=20

seems fine

nebby
Dec 21, 2000
resident mog
Unclear how courtroom managed to fit the final collective size of the balls of the defendant, judge, and jury. gg media hacks.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/1461787552269099014

:mods:

AnemicChipmunk
Oct 23, 2012

I hope Kyle Rittenhouse creates his own internet forum, SomethingLawful.com.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

reverend mother starts asking kyle if he smells sizzling bacon while his hands in the box

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

nebby posted:

Unclear how courtroom managed to fit the final collective size of the balls of the defendant, judge, and jury. gg media hacks.

aids

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Just to be clear I hope nobody threatens violence over this ..

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

AnemicChipmunk posted:

I hope Kyle Rittenhouse creates his own internet forum, SomethingLawful.com.

his account name will be (((JewTax)))

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/limitlessjest/status/1461768258487422980

chris doesn't really do his due diligence does he, he just does a reverse tucker face or something with a dopey golden retriever grin as if he's being explained something so novel and exciting with a "huh, how about that" to *checks notes* institutional racism

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

as if that guy would live to see trial
Would the black guy with a gun then have been within his rights to defend himself against all the "good guy with a gun" trying to stop him? Like if you get 1 legal self defense kill, you're then legally allowed to then keep killing as many people as you want who are trying to disarm you right? Like Rittenhouse with Huber and Grosskreutz?

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

It's gonna be great when that piece of poo poo that murdered Ahmaud Arbery gets found guilty and a bunch of overt nazis march to protest the ~miscarriage of justice~ that his conviction is, and no one comes out to oppose them because they know the nazis will just blast them with zero consequences

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sundown Forum
Nov 12, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hope non-specific white supremacist murderers suffer from unbelievably painful but non lethal fates for the rest of their natural lives